Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

km?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old January 24th, 2010, 01:54 PM
AtLexus
Hookah Newbie

Question km?

So I've been looking at different Km's online and i really want the km bastet that they have on hookah-shisha because the yellow looks beautiful but i want one with a three hose stem. I dont even know if there is one like that though and if anyone knows where i can get one could you please help me out?? Also i was wondering if i get a three hose km how much does that effect the smoke cause i heard that the more hoses there are the weaker they hit...any advice?
Old January 24th, 2010, 02:06 PM
glostersa
Hookah Master

Default Re: km?

2 Hose Yellow pearl KM

http://www.**********.com/product.sc...&categoryId=30

3 Hose Black Pearl KM

http://www.**********.com/product.sc...&categoryId=30

Multi Hose hookah Purge through the other hose ports Remember to Plug the extra ports when smoking with 1 Hose
Old January 24th, 2010, 02:24 PM
AtLexus
Hookah Newbie

oh ok thanks.. but aren't there some like valve covers or ball bearing things i can get to automatically cover them when i'm only using one hose?
Old January 24th, 2010, 02:28 PM
wongje
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via MSN to wongje

How to seal extra ports:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmI_qeuojEw

Easy enough
Old January 24th, 2010, 02:34 PM
gnuworldorder
Banned

personally, i hate multihose hookahs. there really isnt a point to them since more than one person cant inhale at the same time, you have to over them which is annoying especially if you are drinking at the same time, and it gives more to trip over. but this is just my personal opinion.
Old January 24th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Koapono23
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnuworldorder View Post
personally, i hate multihose hookahs. there really isnt a point to them since more than one person cant inhale at the same time, you have to over them which is annoying especially if you are drinking at the same time, and it gives more to trip over. but this is just my personal opinion.
I agree man! But it seems like the people who always tell me that I need a multi-hose hookah dont know much about them anyway and dont seem to care that much.
Old January 24th, 2010, 04:21 PM
gnuworldorder
Banned

i hate how people think that the taller or more hoses the better. i went to a party and took my QT and someone said that it was "way too harsh" even tho my friend, my brother and i all made fun of him because he couldnt handle tangiers. then he brought down his 2 hose all black chinese hookah and said it was better. it was like pulling through a straw since it was never cleaned. i held the stem up to the light and couldnt see through it. ive also had people tell me that their hookah was better than my km because theirs was 4 hose
Old January 24th, 2010, 04:22 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

I'd say temsaah makes better hookahs
Old January 24th, 2010, 07:43 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

Quote:
i hate how people think that the taller or more hoses the better. i went to a party and took my QT and someone said that it was "way too harsh" even tho my friend, my brother and i all made fun of him because he couldnt handle tangiers. then he brought down his 2 hose all black chinese hookah and said it was better. it was like pulling through a straw since it was never cleaned. i held the stem up to the light and couldnt see through it. ive also had people tell me that their hookah was better than my km because theirs was 4 hose
LOL i know i was told a chinese ice chamber hookah was better then my KM americana i just smiled and walked away
Old January 24th, 2010, 08:05 PM
Jride
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Jride

Quote:
I hear that all the time but people are idiots. I just smile

Old January 24th, 2010, 11:08 PM
gnuworldorder
Banned

jride whats the picture? also i tell them then dont smoke it
Old January 25th, 2010, 12:13 AM
flippy
Hookah Enthusiast

Oh god, I've had many people say my hookah is not as good cause its 1 hose. Then they try my Km and then they are amazed.
Old January 25th, 2010, 03:15 AM
HookahWoltar
Hookah Newbie

DO NOT EVER GET A MULTI HOSE FOR A GOOD QUaLITY SMOKE!!! these are not meant for quality of smoke, more of a decoration "i told you so" piece IMHO.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook