Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

brands of shisha

Hookah Discussion

View Poll Results: What is the best tasting and smoke generating shisha on the market
Hookah freak shisha 2 22.22%
Best Shisha 7 77.78%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Share

Old January 24th, 2008, 08:57 PM
HookahMaster
Hookah Pro

Default Re: brands of shisha

I usually just purchase three tubs of starbuzz and a box of 100 Golden Coals when i "restock". Usually this will last me 2 months or more. It ends up being $62.00 which is dirt cheap for something that lasts me several months...
Old January 24th, 2008, 11:17 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

I just don't like smoking something that tastes like cheap candy and that is what so much shisha is like these days. I got SB coffee, marlet and white peach which I hope tastes better then the cheap candy taste so common to SB and tons of other shisha couse it wasn't cheap. If i'm going to take the time to set up and clean a narghile not mention smoke it for an hour or so I want tons of flavour and great smoke texture and too much of what is around just doesn't deliver. Long before I found out about narghiles cigars are Western style pipes had been a part of my life so i've grown to want richness and subtly in my sessions so that's why I go with the stuff I mentioned earlier in the thread.
Old January 25th, 2008, 10:39 PM
texashookah
**~ Supporting Vendor ~**

I personally have never tried Starbuzz, but we are thinking about carrying it soon on our site. I will probably be getting some samples in a couple of weeks to try it out and see what the hype is about.
Old January 26th, 2008, 05:27 AM
dakingkevin23
Hookah Guru

Send a message via AIM to dakingkevin23

I think there is no such thing as best shisha. It's like people and food. except starbuzz is mcdonalds in this case
Old January 26th, 2008, 09:34 AM
wishdrftr
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by texashookah
I personally have never tried Starbuzz, but we are thinking about carrying it soon on our site. I will probably be getting some samples in a couple of weeks to try it out and see what the hype is about.
you guys should also check out Al Fakher its probably my favorite brand next to starbuzz.
Old January 27th, 2008, 12:39 AM
brockjohnson
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammniamii
Everybody will have a difference choice. Some enjoy certain brands for flavors, others for the ease of smoking, ect. Plus, many enjoy different flavors in different brands: Al Waha Vanilla is my number 1 vanilla, while SB & Pharaho's make the Best Peach IMO.

I enjoy: Al Fakher, Al Waha, Nakhla, Sahara, Layalina and Starbuzz.
I dislike: Hookah-Hookah (too short), Tangiers (too strong) and Soex (*shutter*).
I just read this and laughed at the shuddering of soex. eeeyah. no kidding. it's like dried toothpicks. the mint is decent but I've had their peach and it's somewhere in a chicago dump along with al waha banana.

honestly, I haven't tried too many brands of shisha. I like to use usually 2 coals to get a lot of smoke no matter what. For me, flavor comes first. You can always add another coal to get more smoke (as long as you can manage your heat well.)
Old December 30th, 2008, 04:47 PM
hellas325
Hookah Nut

I say the best out there are al fakher, and havana never had a flavor I didn't like
Old December 30th, 2008, 05:08 PM
xavier
Hookah Nut

to each his own the only thing i haven't liked was romman apple everything else i enjoy some more then others.
Old January 1st, 2009, 09:55 PM
prince of hooka
Hookah Nut

dude its tangiers lucid by far. if there was like a 2008 shisha new comer award it would be handed to tangiers lucid
________
Outdoor oral

Last edited by prince of hooka; April 22nd, 2011 at 09:44 PM.
Old January 1st, 2009, 10:03 PM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Wow nearly a year before this ho hum thread resurfaced. I wish it would have stayed buried. There's plenty of other "what's the bestest shisha" threads happening everyday. (sigh)
Old January 2nd, 2009, 03:35 PM
Ekove
Hookah Nut

It's all self prefrence, and some brands do certain flavors right so there isn't a "best brand" but possibly a best brand for a certain flavor.

Having said that, the best, or most over-rated was Alfakher and some point but it really took a fall.

The best in my opinion are:

Nakhla: Had a lot of bad experiences with it, but it has a couple of my favorite smokes. It's also really cheap.

Fumari: Nothing negative than the price. I tried like 10 flavors from Fumari, only 1 disappointed me, and by disappointed I mean it was average, the rest were beyond excellent.
Old January 2nd, 2009, 03:53 PM
sammniamii
Hookah Guru

Every person will have a difference prefence to what they consider "best flavor &/or brand" of tobacco. Every person's sense of taste is different - what I LOVE you may hate and visa-versa. It' always a good thing to expand yourself and seek out new things - trying a flavor or brand you haven't is fun.

As to this "poll" you should have added additional selections - it seems heavily biased toward HF and little else. HF has some nice flavors, but I enjoy Nakhla more. Each to their own.
Old January 2nd, 2009, 04:37 PM
Gift3d
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcwebd View Post
how can you be in love with nahkla at any time
it's ridiculous to know da shisha king still holds a grudge against the mighty Nakhla!

Nakhla is my favorite brand of shisha personally. Second might come AF, and i've grown to like Jewels a lot also just because i like subtle flavors.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook