Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

I'm getting sick of shisha =/

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old February 14th, 2010, 02:01 PM
omar1
Hookah Pro

Default I'm getting sick of shisha =/

I smoke it literally everyday... but it's like im forced to. Everytime i take real care making it, i clean the pipe every time, clean water. Wash the bowl and then spend time making it.I then make the holes ect ect....

but this is what annoys me, maybe this is because i dont have any more flavour and im depressed xD, The shisha is starting to taste eww =/ like all my friends are like THIS IS NICE and ill be like no...

the shisha cafes shisha taste so much better... i think its because of my bowl, im a nice person and i lend a lot of my shisha stuff to friends... but =/ i lost my good parts... i used to have like 4 shishas at one point... now i got one =/ and i used to have like 4 EX-L pipes and 2 razan pipes which i preffer over the nammor... the nammor is thinner... dont seem the same to me even though people say they come from same factory =/.

Okay im gona ask for help then =/ ... I have no idea how much water to put... the bowl just seems kind of small for my shisha, which might not be the case but the stem is different to any other shisha ive had, it reaches well deep inside the water vase/bowl.

usualy im used to the top of the shisha being around 1inch after halfway, this one goes around 2inches +.

Second of all. where can i buy a nice egpytian ***.. i really want an original khalil mamoon one, the one i got is just crap _ =/ its got a weired shape and GUESS WHAT... ONE OF THE FOUR HOLES IS BLOCKED.. WTF?

i dnt even want to drill it as i fear i might break it... knowing my anger issues ill just end up smashing it and then crying later LOL.
This is the obvious shady build quality of khalil mamoon, also the top of stem where you put ur pots on, it twists... and cause the silver part where u put ur tray on is not leveld, the joint looks rusty and the top part twists :S .. im worried this might cause a leak or worst case break.

It's hard for me to explain. but im kind of getting pissed off. Ive lost / broken about 220 pounds worth of hookah accessories and hookahs them selves. My white EX-L pipe which was the best one i had just broke yesterday.... and my brother broke it.. now i only got 1 pipe left. and the pipe stinks :S... i been smoking one flavour, but even after a wash it STINKS... wdf :\ the quality of the products in uk is starting to piss me off. Minus the fact we have to pay EXTRA cost just to obtain the $"$"E items, but we are not even sure if they are authentic.. I would have been better off buying a mya. There is no build quality issues in them.

some one _ help me out
Old February 14th, 2010, 02:34 PM
DRMALIKIA
Hookah Nut

Default Re: I'm getting sick of shisha =/

Another discussion of KM Quality: http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19381

I am confused, are you sick of shisha and are blaming your equipment as the cause? I know personally I have been trying to keep a good 6+ flavors around and in quantities to keep me entertained and able to mix. I have noticed that some of my personal favorites thus far are very flavorful and that flavor is hard to remove during cleaning. It ends up transferring however minutely over on the next session.

I have found a good freezing (after completely dry) outside for whatever reason really diminishes the robust flavor carry over. Plus using vinegar, lemon juice and some baking soda seems to help as well.
Old February 14th, 2010, 02:39 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

When you say one of the 4 holes is blocked what do you mean, where the hose port and purge value is
Old February 14th, 2010, 02:42 PM
abzy786
Hookah Enthusiast

i think he means one of the holes in the bowl is blocked

HP Feedback - http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showt...hlight=abzy786
Old February 14th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Codeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelbadboy2006 View Post
When you say one of the 4 holes is blocked what do you mean, where the hose port and purge value is
I think he's talking about the egyptian b.owl having one of the holes blocked. Honestly, most of that I've purchased have had that issue, and drilling them works fine. I don't think you need to worry about breaking it by doing so.

If you feel like you aren't getting the flavor, are getting bored with it, etc..., I'd suggest taking ~3 days to a week off, without smoking, and come back fresh. I think you'd be surprised what a difference a bit of a break will make, all other things being equal.
Old February 14th, 2010, 02:55 PM
omar1
Hookah Pro

I suppose that might be true. I used to enjoy smoking it, but lately im getting quite sick of the crap _
Old February 14th, 2010, 02:57 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

oh ok i thought maybe its a common plated chamber with 4 holes and if it is then its not a KM, i think im over thinking it
Old February 14th, 2010, 03:16 PM
omar1
Hookah Pro

LOL patel chill out. talking bout the CLAW BOWL
Old February 14th, 2010, 04:37 PM
abzy786
Hookah Enthusiast

were u the guy who had a KM from Egypt.
what happen to that.

HP Feedback - http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showt...hlight=abzy786
Old February 14th, 2010, 04:43 PM
kurlz
Hookah Nut

I fill my base with enough water to where the stem goes in it about an inch in a half to two inches. Seems to work fine for me. I had that problem too, where I felt like when I smoked at the lounge it was much better, but now I have my 32" and it smokes the same as theirs. I was using a little chinese pipe at first. It was nice to start out with, just to make sure I liked what I was getting into.
Old February 14th, 2010, 05:06 PM
omar1
Hookah Pro

Yeh i got km from egypt, but like its shady build quality is always questionable. Im not THAT THAT mad cause i didnt pay the middle man. like you pay retailers.

But even still... wtf man... sure im happy its hand built but is that an exscuse for the crap joints and holes not even drilled through properly.
Old February 15th, 2010, 01:29 PM
glostersa
Hookah Master

http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19255

One of my Egyptians had a blocked hole so I took a small drillbit connected it to a handle and used it as a hand drill to clean the hole out just do it slowly and no forcing and it will work blow the dust out regularly and it will be fine
Old February 15th, 2010, 01:39 PM
BigE
Hookah Guru

Send a message via Skype™ to BigE

Quote:
Originally Posted by glostersa View Post
http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19255

One of my Egyptians had a blocked hole so I took a small drillbit connected it to a handle and used it as a hand drill to clean the hole out just do it slowly and no forcing and it will work blow the dust out regularly and it will be fine
And I would also use water to help the drill bit as lubrication.
Old February 15th, 2010, 07:41 PM
omar1
Hookah Pro

when i mean sick of shisha, i meant tired of it. its getting boring and the taste is just not doing it any more...

yeh im going to drill it 2moro, see if it makes any difference, might drill some new holes lol
Old February 16th, 2010, 03:15 AM
glostersa
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar1 View Post
when i mean sick of shisha, i meant tired of it. its getting boring and the taste is just not doing it any more...

yeh im going to drill it 2moro, see if it makes any difference, might drill some new holes lol
Get some Nakhla Zaghloul and enjoy.
Old February 16th, 2010, 12:44 PM
omar1
Hookah Pro

thats disgusting. nakhla is disgusting.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook