Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

How the hell to choose a hose!!!!?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old February 19th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Kelsey
Hookah Nut

Default How the hell to choose a hose!!!!?

I was just 100% committed to getting a Nammor and now I found out about the new Narbish.
I've watched vids on both and they seem identical to me except the aesthetic appearance and the larger hose port bit on the Narbish.
I just found out the KMs aren't washable so there's no way I'm getting one of those so at least that's out of the picture.

Nammor, Narbish, Razan...?

Help guys...
Old February 19th, 2010, 06:06 PM
manjaco
Hookah Aficionado

Default Re: How the hell to choose a hose!!!!?

Personal preference my man they are essentially the same. I'm picking up a Narbish because thats what John carries and thats where i prefer to order from.
tapatio10floz
Hookah Nut

I like the razzan and narbish
kurlz
Hookah Nut

Mine came with my rig, so it was pretty easy for me, lol. I have a Nammor. It's really nice hose, but I can't compare it to anything though. I haven't smoked out of a Narbish. I'm sure with either one you'll have a great smoke!
Old February 19th, 2010, 06:14 PM
Special K
Hookah Nut

I think a large nammor with a narbish mouth tip would be my ideal. I prefer the feel of the nammor handle, but love the long narbish mouth tip. They smoke essentially identical to me.
Old February 19th, 2010, 06:22 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

Dont knock the KM hoses, even tho they arent washable IMO they are better then most washable reason, for one simple reason the shisha is more flavourful for me out of them

Last edited by patelbadboy2006; February 19th, 2010 at 09:16 PM.
Old February 19th, 2010, 07:05 PM
Adhere
Hookah Newbie

Good thing about the Razan and Nammor is that the ends of them arent like mini handles that hang off the side of your hookah.
Old February 19th, 2010, 07:23 PM
omar1
Hookah Pro

narbish is an amazing pipe, but most of them are like copy of Khalil mamoon pipes :/

But anyway, nammor pipe is not as nice as my old nazar :/ but this is aesthetic preferences.
Old February 19th, 2010, 07:24 PM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

They are all good hoses. The KM's even. Don't knock non washables, they are perfect for building up flavors. I have one at home that has had nothing but DA and Kashmir cherry smoked in it, and the smoke coming through it is now ambrosial.

As for the washables, look at what style you're getting, and consider the gauge you really want to get. I have a KM leather wrapped hose, a nammour, a grand, a razan, and I recently got the new narbish. They are all good hoses, and honestly, I will just buy whatever matches the theme of my rig best now.
Old February 19th, 2010, 07:30 PM
uk_shisha_king
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhere View Post
Good thing about the Razan and Nammor is that the ends of them arent like mini handles that hang off the side of your hookah.
I would go for this advantage, Ive got the Narbish and a KM hoses but looking to buy the nammor because of the mini handles.

If your into changing between flavours then definitely go for the washable hoses but if you smoke a single flavour regularly then go for the KM or Narbish because they look nice
Old February 19th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Adhere
Hookah Newbie

I would definitely get a razan or nammor is your hookah is of the smaller variety. The big ends of the others make it easier for smaller hookahs to tip over if you're not careful
Old February 19th, 2010, 08:53 PM
jakejacobson
Vendor

My Nammor has been going strong for about 2 years now, however, I've heard that the quality of them may have declined. Mainly in the glued parts. Maybe so, maybe not.
Old February 19th, 2010, 10:41 PM
Scarcity
Hookah Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakejacobson View Post
My Nammor has been going strong for about 2 years now, however, I've heard that the quality of them may have declined. Mainly in the glued parts. Maybe so, maybe not.
I got one in December (merry christmas!) and I had to reglue the grommet for the mouth piece on. But I lost that one. I don't want to talk about it. I bought a second one in February and this one has not had this issue and I've even used some hot water in it before. I think the quality thing was just a batch of them. Although I am getting a narb as I love the wrapped look
Old February 20th, 2010, 02:39 AM
HOOKAH JOK3R
Hookah Nut

Go Narbish!
Old February 20th, 2010, 02:56 AM
Dee
Hookah Pro

I have a Nammor, a Narbish and a KM (plus some Mya and the like) hoses. Between the Narbish and the Nammor, I prefer the Nammor. While I like the look of the long hose port end on the Narbish when attached to my AF hookah, the shorter end on the Nammor feels more stable and allows the hose to move around bettter. The Nammor is more comfortable to hold in my opinion. I also think the Nammor has a slightly more restricted draw than the Narbish, which I prefer. The difference is very slight and I admit may be my imagination.

I love the KM hose. It looks great and the handle feels nice. When I set up the Pharonie with an Egyptian bowl, the draw is almost perfect to my taste. I dedicated it to DA a few weeks ago and the flavor gets better and better.
Old February 20th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Kelsey
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelbadboy2006 View Post
Dont knock the KM hoses, even tho they arent washable IMO they are better then most washable reason, for one simple reason the shisha is more flavourful for me out of them
I can imagine they would be if you only smoke one flavour or if you buy a hose for each separate flavour.
Is there anyway to blast air through them? It's probably really disgusting inside a non washable hose.
Old February 20th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Sui
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey View Post
I was just 100% committed to getting a Nammor and now I found out about the new Narbish.
I've watched vids on both and they seem identical to me except the aesthetic appearance and the larger hose port bit on the Narbish.
I just found out the KMs aren't washable so there's no way I'm getting one of those so at least that's out of the picture.

Nammor, Narbish, Razan...?

Help guys...

Narbish ftw, no worries on the hose port, Narbish hoses have a tapered hose port insert so they generally fit in all hookahs, big or small. I use my narbishes with my mya qt and my KM without any problems . Durable, washable, and damn purdy!
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook