Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu
   

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Bees

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old February 22nd, 2010, 08:23 AM
forecastle's Avatar
forecastle
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Posts: 596
Default Re: Bees

hope to see alot more of my fellow ky smokers out on there porches now that we may actually have a week or two of nice weather. But, I wouldn't hold my breath, as they alwasy say... "Kentucky" The one place you can wear a parka on monday and shorts on a tuesday". lol
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old February 22nd, 2010, 08:31 AM
DaSebsch's Avatar
DaSebsch
Status: Offline
Hookah Aficionado
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kentucky/Germany
Posts: 1,808
Default Re: Bees

Quote:
Originally Posted by forecastle View Post
hope to see alot more of my fellow ky smokers out on there porches now that we may actually have a week or two of nice weather. But, I wouldn't hold my breath, as they alwasy say... "Kentucky" The one place you can wear a parka on monday and shorts on a tuesday". lol

That's the truth.
I think it would be more appropriate to say "The only place where you're snowed in on Monday and going swimming on Tuesday". The wheather here is crazy. Not to mention the weather reports are accurate about 50% of the time
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old February 22nd, 2010, 01:29 PM
forecastle's Avatar
forecastle
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Posts: 596
Default Re: Bees

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSebsch View Post
That's the truth.
I think it would be more appropriate to say "The only place where you're snowed in on Monday and going swimming on Tuesday". The wheather here is crazy. Not to mention the weather reports are accurate about 50% of the time
LOL yeah, being a weatherman here is like moving to new York. "if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere". I'm sure our meteorologists pull their hair out on a daily basis
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old February 22nd, 2010, 02:22 PM
flippy's Avatar
flippy
Status: Offline
Hookah Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,083
Default Re: Bees

Bees are cool unless there are a lot of them, but nothing I hate more than spiders.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old February 22nd, 2010, 02:28 PM
DaSebsch's Avatar
DaSebsch
Status: Offline
Hookah Aficionado
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kentucky/Germany
Posts: 1,808
Default Re: Bees

Quote:
Originally Posted by forecastle View Post
LOL yeah, being a weatherman here is like moving to new York. "if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere". I'm sure our meteorologists pull their hair out on a daily basis
They have the easiest job though... they can just whatever and everbody knows it's probably not going to happen. The have the same chance of predicting the weather when guessing as they would when studying the patterns.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old February 22nd, 2010, 06:42 PM
Thecheezanator's Avatar
Thecheezanator
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South Florida.
Posts: 587
Send a message via AIM to Thecheezanator Send a message via MSN to Thecheezanator Send a message via Yahoo to Thecheezanator
Default Re: Bees

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSebsch View Post
Same here dude. Not to mention it getsunbearably hot here in the summer.
LOL! Come spend a week in South Florida. xD

@gnuworldorder - Yellow Jackets will sting you. They are one of the worst. Just don't pester them. Lol.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old February 22nd, 2010, 07:39 PM
caveman's Avatar
caveman
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Madisonville, KY
Posts: 202
Send a message via Yahoo to caveman
Default Re: Bees

I actully love bees I have a hive in my bed room that I am going to set up this year. I need them cause I make my own mead and honey is really exspensive when you need about 5 lbs per gallon.
Reply With Quote
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mmmmmm Honey! I can't believe bees make this delicious treat! Sambooka General Yada-Yada 14 September 3rd, 2009 01:59 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:28 AM.

Skin Design By vBSkinworks



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 - 2012, Hookah Pro Inc.