Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Make a Donation: Be a HERO for KIDS WITH CANCER!

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old February 23rd, 2010, 10:24 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Default Make a Donation: Be a HERO for KIDS WITH CANCER!

Make a donation: Be a HERO for KIDS WITH CANCER!

Time is limited, donations need to be in by the 27th of Feb

Adam is a fellow hookah smoker who owns and runs a hookah bar and he could use some support from the Hookah Pro Members to help raise money in a fight against cancer for kids. Let's help him raise some additional donations for this very worthy and noble cause.

I already made my donation! You can go to the site for more information, or just call the 888.899.BALD phone number to make a credit card donation.

Here is Adam's story ..

Having just lost my Grandmother to cancer got me thinking. The only thing I can think of worse than losing an older member of my family who has lived a full and happy life, would be losing a member of my family who had not yet enjoyed life to it's fullest.

Many of you who know me know how much effort I've put into growing my hair as long as it is and how much it's a part of who I am. So please, make sure I'm not cutting it off too cheaply eh?

Thanks for your support.

Make a donation: Be a HERO for KIDS WITH CANCER!
LINK:
http://www.stbaldricks.org/participa...ipantid/367192

About St. Baldrick's Foundation ..To date, over 106,000 volunteers have shaved their heads in solidarity with kids fighting cancer at more than 2,400 emotional events in 50 states and 24 countries

Each year, 160,000 children are diagnosed with cancer worldwide. Cancer is the number one disease killer of children in the U.S. and Canada. Research saves lives

The St. Baldrick's Foundation funds more in childhood cancer research grants than any organization except the U.S. government, more than $12 million in 2009 alone!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old February 23rd, 2010, 10:29 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Make a Donation: Be a HERO for KIDS WITH CANCER!

If you make a donation between now and Saturday the 27th. Please take a moment and post your username. No need to post how much .. but I think it would be nice to see us pulling together to raise money for a good cause.

Donate whatever you can .. everything helps! Even a few dollars. There is no minimum to donate.

Sambooka

~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Old February 24th, 2010, 01:29 AM
PeckerWood
Hookah Nut

Just made a donation in memory of my MOM who passed away 5/6/09 of cancer at the age of 51 its been a very hard thing to deal with I know what the families are going throw with fighting cancer any little donation help. Fighting Cancer and Cancer research is very costly.
Old February 25th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Good of you to donate PeckerWood ..

I wasn't sure if this got buried during the forum crash the other night. So thought I would raise it back up since Saturday is just around the corner!

Cheers!

Old February 25th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Dreamer1917
Hookah Nut

It's very sad that this is the least posted upon thread of Sambooka's.
What does hookahpro not understand here. SMOKING GIVES YOU CANCER! You're basically putting money in your retirement fund.
My family already made their donation this year to St. Jude.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook