Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Nahkla and Tangiers

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old February 25th, 2010, 10:20 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Nahkla and Tangiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special K View Post
I'm a big tangiers fan. never had any issues with it. It's low heat shsiha, so where Nakhla, AF, etc require 3 coals, I only need 2 with Tangiers.

Flavors are great, buzz is great. If anyone around Houston wants to smoke some who hasn't tried or wants to try again, lemme know!
Can you make it to Dallas / Fort Worth this coming Saturday? I would love to try one of your best flavors! Bring your bowl and your Tangiers. I will bring along some Nakhla and one of my bowls. We will let everyone there be the judge? Sound good?

I only have MANLY Nakhla flavors on hand right now though. So let me know what you might like? Double Apple, Cardamon, Earl Grey .. sorry I don't have anything fruity for Nakhla at the moment, smoked it all. But we can compare the flavor/harshness/longevity levels on scales from 1 to 5.

If you are in, post it up in this thread: http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19760

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old February 25th, 2010, 10:37 AM
Special K
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambooka View Post
Can you make it to Dallas / Fort Worth this coming Saturday? I would love to try one of your best flavors! Bring your bowl and your Tangiers. I will bring along some Nakhla and one of my bowls. We will let everyone there be the judge? Sound good?

I only have MANLY Nakhla flavors on hand right now though. So let me know what you might like? Double Apple, Cardamon, Earl Grey .. sorry I don't have anything fruity for Nakhla at the moment, smoked it all. But we can compare the flavor/harshness/longevity levels on scales from 1 to 5.

If you are in, post it up in this thread: http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19760
Man, ever since I read that I've been trying to get the wife to let me go. If I can make it I will.

Don't make fun of me, but we have obedience class for our puppy at 10am! I'm trying to get out of it.
Old February 25th, 2010, 10:39 AM
CaptHowdy
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Man, ever since I read that I've been trying to get the wife to let me go. If I can make it I will.

Don't make fun of me, but we have obedience class for our puppy at 10am! I'm trying to get out of it.
Not making fun of, wish I would have done that! Just tell the wife she will get something special if you go. Worked for me anyways and I got out of my prior engagement, not like I wanted to go in the first place, lol.
Favorite Hoses: 2 Large Nammor, Caravan, KM Rainbow, Ba Barkir
Old February 25th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Quote:

Would never make fun of that .. I understand. But you need to convince the wife to let you off this one Saturday! This is kinda a big deal!

Hope you can make it! Cheers!

~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Old February 25th, 2010, 12:16 PM
freezingwar
Hookah Nut

From a non pro view, Tangiers made me have mixed feelings. I only tried lucid and even lucid was a little tricky to manage. Flavors are not THAT intense that people make it seem but horchata is so nice and its coming from someone that can get real horchata anytime in Mexico. However I feel that it can get harsh a little too quick for my taste and for social gatherings I haven't had a buddy get "wow"ed by it. Nakhla takes time to get used to, my best recommendation is to mix it with washed tobaccos. Most of the time I mix Nakhla and Starbuzz because Nakhla samples are really cheap here and I save my imported Starbuzz. Add some herbo hydral that I bought a while ago to increase smoke output and you got a very very nice bowl imo. Just beware that Nakhla flavors are strong and traditional. This means strong flavor/buzz but one bad session and you may be scarred for life on a certain flavor.
Old February 25th, 2010, 12:46 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

I always get very intense flavors with most tangiers, except the mellow one's (Vanilla, Bug Powder is a little mellow). Lime, K-Peach, Kashmir are examples of super-powerful delicious flavors.

Nakhla has extremely mellow flavors like Strawberry, mango, all apples except DA, caramel, vanilla.. Yet the Marguerita, DA, all Mizo flavors are very strong. I do find myself smoking Marguerita over New lime most of the time I will admit, but both are just as good as the other.
Old February 25th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Hookah951
Hookah Nut

One more question guys what is the difference between regular nahkla and the nahkla mizo and sherazade
Old February 25th, 2010, 01:54 PM
HookahWaffle
Deleted Per User Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookah951 View Post
One more question guys what is the difference between regular nahkla and the nahkla mizo and sherazade
Regular Nakhla is the standard, sorta wet, little oily, great flavor, medium clouds, medium duration.

Mizo tends to be a wetter shisha, Juicier with a longer-lasting flavor. Good for extended sessions or multiple-smokers, or if you Just enjoy a massive flavor blast.

Sherazade tends to be a bit drier and a little more of an oily coating than standard, which is funny, because that shit is like asbestos, I've gotten 5 sets of coals off one bowl of it before, it eats heat for breakfast. Huge flavor, Huge Clouds.
Old February 25th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Hookah951
Hookah Nut

Which one has a light to no buzz
Old February 25th, 2010, 02:08 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookah951 View Post
Which one has a light to no buzz
Mizo ..

Old February 25th, 2010, 02:11 PM
Hookah951
Hookah Nut

Ok thanks sambooka. This site has been a really good help for me thanks for everything guys
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook