Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

My First Order of Desi Murli

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old March 4th, 2010, 01:33 PM
HuMMuS
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to HuMMuS
Default Re: My First Order of Desi Murli

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjr210 View Post
not to hijack the thread but i just called them and he said that they are making a fresh batch and it will ship out tomorrow
ya thats what he said he was doing when i called. but if he ships it out tomorrow i wont get it till monday and i really want to get it before the weekend. so hes doing a big favor and bringing it with him to the city so i can pick it up and save an hour off my drive. def a cool guy
Old March 5th, 2010, 03:56 AM
thomas_j_smith
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to thomas_j_smith Send a message via Yahoo to thomas_j_smith

I ordered my first Hookah1 DM order on March 2, 2010 and received e-mails from them right away, but they don't mention a tracking number. I've checked my order status on the website, and it still mentions "pending." I'm hoping he is busy mixing a fresh batch. Guess I'm just spoiled? My first two vendor orders were shipped out within 12 hours (kudos to Hookah John and HookahCompany! Took Hookah-Shish three days to ship)! I guess I'll shoot them an e-mail this AM, and call later today...
Old March 5th, 2010, 04:51 AM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas_j_smith View Post
I ordered my first Hookah1 DM order on March 2, 2010 and received e-mails from them right away, but they don't mention a tracking number. I've checked my order status on the website, and it still mentions "pending." I'm hoping he is busy mixing a fresh batch. Guess I'm just spoiled? My first two vendor orders were shipped out within 12 hours (kudos to Hookah John and HookahCompany! Took Hookah-Shish three days to ship)! I guess I'll shoot them an e-mail this AM, and call later today...
Hookah John and Hookah Company dont have to mix up a fresh batch when you order, you get whatever is on the shelf and whatever production date you get. DM is a different animal all together, you obviously have never had it before if you are complaining about having to wait for it to be made up fresh for your order.
Old March 5th, 2010, 10:58 AM
HuMMuS
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas_j_smith View Post
he said he was making them yesterday and today. and they should go out today. i have the luxury to go and pick it up.. which is my mission after work today lol
Old March 5th, 2010, 12:21 PM
CypherEnigma
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuMMuS View Post
he said he was making them yesterday and today. and they should go out today. i have the luxury to go and pick it up.. which is my mission after work today lol
Thats a sweet deal, if I had hookah1 within driving distance I'd have to buy a new cabinet for all the tobacco I'd compulsively buy.

36" Al Falkher Solid - 36" KM Copper Heart Two Hose - 22" Temsah Mini-Wheat(a.k.a. Golden Nugget)
Old March 5th, 2010, 01:19 PM
HuMMuS
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by CypherEnigma View Post
Thats a sweet deal, if I had hookah1 within driving distance I'd have to buy a new cabinet for all the tobacco I'd compulsively buy.
I feel like i need to do that. after i contacted him and told him im going to pick it up. and i already got charged shipping. he is going to give me some more. so now im getting 2 kilos lol
what am i goin to do with it if i dont like it haha
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook