Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

which one should i purchase?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old March 4th, 2010, 01:12 AM
Jessica
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Yahoo to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
Talking which one should i purchase?

Alright, end of the month will be my 26th b-day and so of course i'm throwing a hookah party, so for a b-day present to myself i'm going to add a hookah to my collection, i'm really considering a 1 hose ice chamber KM The top 2 I like is
http://www.hookahcompany.com/km_worl..._4579_prd1.htm

and

http://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-5362-...on-hookah.html

I like the 2nd ones vase but i like the 1st ones stem, and i am aware that i'm able to replace vases and hoses and whatnot so i am not really letting those be a large factor in my decision... but i really cant decide! Any suggestions even if you think there is better ones out there let me know i'm open to all advice (but i want to stick with a 1 hose... because this is for me and i'm being selfish lol)

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
Old March 4th, 2010, 01:18 AM
gjr210
Hookah Nut

Default Re: which one should i purchase?

Im for #1, I have had my eye on the trophy cup chiller and been thinking about getting one.
Old March 4th, 2010, 01:22 AM
SonOfGram
Hookah Aficionado

Not a big fan of ice chambered km's (imo they don't do much of anything), but if it was my personal choice, I'd go with the second one, the exotica type stems look simple but really nice, if the trophy didn't have those handles I would've picked that instead. Just my opinion though.
Old March 4th, 2010, 01:22 AM
manjaco
Hookah Aficionado

I like number 1 also but i''d grab a new base. Maybe a clear one? but i think the first stem is gorgeous!
Old March 4th, 2010, 01:34 AM
Sleepdeprived12
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to Sleepdeprived12

oooooh the first one, when i replace my sahara stem i'm going to get their ice chamber. So if you do get the first be sure to let us know if the ice chamber makes a difference
Old March 4th, 2010, 02:23 AM
Milk With Pulp
Hookah Newbie

That is the new 2010 hookah, I have a picture of mine if you want to see it, here are both my hookahs if you want to see them, I have a KM Parad Ice and American Trimetal working on a few more soon.

I would say the trophy if you want, not many have it. Not any to my knowledge as of now, ice chambers do work, they chill the stem, chilling the water kills flavor. Chilling the stem cools the smoke.

Good luck with your purchase and you won't be dissapointed.
Old March 4th, 2010, 02:30 AM
TerryAki
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to TerryAki

i love the blue one but i like how the ice cup has the hose holders.
Old March 4th, 2010, 02:43 AM
alanpeterson68
Hookah Aficionado

I am a personal fan of the KM Blue Ice from h-s but thats just me. They both look awesome and would give you excellent smoke. And last but not least Happy almost Birthday!
Old March 4th, 2010, 03:07 AM
Jessica
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Yahoo to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica

Thanks! I'm going to be purchasing the 1st one for sure! especially since the company is a mere hour and a half drive for me so i know if there is any issues it will be a easier fix since I drive down to that area all of the time! Thanks for you advice and support! i'm so happy to have found and joined this place! you all rock!!!!

Thanks again!
xoxo

Last edited by Jessica; March 4th, 2010 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Severe typos, because my fingers often decide to be rebellious :-)
Old March 4th, 2010, 03:09 AM
Milk With Pulp
Hookah Newbie

You don't seem to live too far from me and encinatas is not too far and am making a trip down there soon as well. We will definitely have to meet up sometime. Have a smoke or two.
Old March 4th, 2010, 03:12 AM
Tweaked1409
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Tweaked1409

I think you should get the first one. Those are so nice looking, but I would get mine from Hookah John he gives you a box of ******* hookah coals with the purchase. My friend recently bought the first one and enjoys it very much. The second one looks great, but i had a vase similar to that on the second one and they are just too easy to break. I broke my vase the first day I got it because it did not fit my double pear stem and was a bitch to get out. I would say the first one because it looks better over all.
Old March 4th, 2010, 03:26 AM
Jessica
Hookah Pro

I agree! i actually just looked at hookah john and not only does he offer it in blue (which i like better than green) but he also gives you coals and stuff with it...not to mention according to the vendor posts this month it's 17% off...AND...he's even closer to me and even closer to where i work! So it looks like i cant go wrong with #1, and hookah john!

Thanks!
Old March 4th, 2010, 03:58 AM
Jessica
Hookah Pro

Just made my purchase, along with some JM's cookies and cream...and due to this AWESOME forum, i saved over 27.00 on my purchase! I purchased this one

http://www.**********.com/images/KM%...ler%20Blue.jpg

Now to play the waiting game... THANKS SOOOOO MUCH FOR EVERYONES INPUT! IT'S APPRECIATED GREATLY!
My birthday is sure to rock for sure... because if all else fails, i'll have my awesome new KM hookah...which of course i will be posting pics of as soon as i get it hehe
Old March 4th, 2010, 04:01 AM
TerryAki
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcfuwbs View Post
Just made my purchase, along with some JM's cookies and cream...and due to this AWESOME forum, i saved over 27.00 on my purchase! I purchased this one

http://www.**********.com/images/KM%...ler%20Blue.jpg

Now to play the waiting game... THANKS SOOOOO MUCH FOR EVERYONES INPUT! IT'S APPRECIATED GREATLY!
My birthday is sure to rock for sure... because if all else fails, i'll have my awesome new KM hookah...which of course i will be posting pics of as soon as i get it hehe
very beautiful set up you've purchased. Congratulations. And happy early birthday.

Also glad to see you're enjoying this forum. I've only been here for 2 months but i fell in love just as quick as you did. lol
Old March 4th, 2010, 04:20 AM
Jessica
Hookah Pro

I love it here for sure! I find myself spending hours here lol! Thanks for the early happy birthday! i know it's going to be a fun one! nothing can go wrong with a hookah party hehe
Old March 4th, 2010, 04:22 AM
TerryAki
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
I love it here for sure! I find myself spending hours here lol! Thanks for the early happy birthday! i know it's going to be a fun one! nothing can go wrong with a hookah party hehe
eh, call me a bad person but im extremely stingy when it comes to sharing my hookah or anything with free loaders. Thats why i never bring my hookah to parties. Just to small get togethers with my close friends who i know are good for it

And i find myself on this site for hours too, cept there aren't many people posting at this hour so i find myself refreshing for nothing =[
Old March 4th, 2010, 04:28 AM
Jessica
Hookah Pro

lol, i am only on at this hour because i work at night (like i'm doing now...have to do something to look busy and this is my favorite choice!)

90% of my friends have followed my lead and now smoke hookah... so instead of BYOB on the invitations it's BYOT (bring your own tobacco) lol, the alcohol is provided!

I'm actually thinking of hosting a so-cal hookah get together at my place for fun lol
Old March 4th, 2010, 04:31 AM
TerryAki
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
lol, i am only on at this hour because i work at night (like i'm doing now...have to do something to look busy and this is my favorite choice!)

90% of my friends have followed my lead and now smoke hookah... so instead of BYOB on the invitations it's BYOT (bring your own tobacco) lol, the alcohol is provided!

I'm actually thinking of hosting a so-cal hookah get together at my place for fun lol
lol i guess surfing hp.com can keep you looking busy. and yeah i dont mind bringing my hookah if people throw down for tobacco or supplies. And a so-cal meetup would be great, i'd love to go... if i was from cali lol. But im gonna stop flooding your thread with off topic conversation. If you're bored enough pm me if you want. since no one else seems be awake T-T
Old March 9th, 2010, 04:10 AM
SMoKEY_82
Hookah Nut

congrats on the purchase very nice !
Try a phunnel or vortex bowl you will be amazed at the differance!
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:10 PM
hatchcrap
Banned

either one would be a nice addition to your collection i think..
Old March 11th, 2010, 01:42 AM
thomas_j_smith
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to thomas_j_smith Send a message via Yahoo to thomas_j_smith

I got my first KM from John, and just love his service and the KM 1001 Night Double Decker. My next KM just may be a chiller. They look so awesome! Happy Birthday!! Question: Do you chiller users just add ice to the chiller top, or to the vase as well?
Old March 11th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Jessica
Hookah Pro

I bought my hookah already i have a thread with pics in the review section
Old March 11th, 2010, 02:18 PM
ariberns
Hookah Master

2nd one has been sold out for months, h-s has one called the sobek, check it out
Old March 11th, 2010, 02:36 PM
britjh22
Hookah Nut

Trophy imo, the stems are just really cool looking.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook