Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

First Hookah/First thread

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old March 5th, 2010, 11:09 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default First Hookah/First thread

Bare with me hear,
So i ordered a mya bambino and got all the freebies which include 2 50gs of romman shisha (peach/ivory coast(pinapple-grapefruit)) ahmm also some three king coals which are quik light i believe it also came with tongs and a few more missalaneous items.

In addition i ordered a heba diffuser and the combo bowl w/ wind cover. and another 50gs of peach sheesha and A washable Namoor hose.
All in all i ordered the extra stuff b/c if you spend 100$ or greater you get a free mya 2 hose 18 inch hookah which retails for like 40 bucks. At Hookah-shisha.com

I know a little about hookahs and watched sambookahs basic how to video along with a couple others.
I know the mya bambino is a one hoser which is great for me cause its just me and my gf usually 7 days a week

Sorry for the novel i guess im just curious if htere any tips and pointers u guys and gals might be able to offer, Also i was wondering if i got a good deal it also came with a sweet carrying case thats not a birdcage. My orders not here yet expexting it this coming tuesday though. As i said sorry to bore you more expierenced hookah pros just wanting some good feed back on my particular hookah and my novice. I used to smoke cigs and ive been on a roller coaster ever since i quit i use snus all throughout the day in place of cigs but i still love a throat hit and some smoke when i drink. plus i tried the electronic cig which just winded up being to costly and unreliable and now i indulge in some good drew estates cigars however im hoping this hookah is going to be the creme of the crop for my nicotine junkie addiction. Thanks. I hope im smiling like this on tuesday (emoticon)
Old March 5th, 2010, 11:14 PM
I call it hypocritical BS
Default Re: First Hookah/First thread

Welcome to Hookah Pro! The bambino is a good little hookah. Perfect for its portability. There is a ton of info on diff tobaccos you might want to try, we have our fanboys of different brands which im sure youll soon see
Theres a great bunch of people here and all willing to answer whatever question you may have.
Be sure you check out our rules section and our reviews!
Hi, my name's John. You are in violation of the balance. Leave immediately or I will deport you.
Old March 6th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Hookah Master

Welcome to HP and have heard only good things about the bambino so enjoy
***Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning Satan shudders and says Oh shit he is awake***
Old March 6th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Hookah Nut

Welcome to HP man! btw if you prefer glass vases over the acrylic one that comes with that free hookah.. there are some glass ones you can adapt to it, i replaced mine with a black glass vase.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook