Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Hookah Company

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old November 16th, 2008, 05:07 PM
jayrunner89
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to jayrunner89
Default Re: Hookah Company

I ordered my package on the 11 and got it on the 15 so no problems with delivery it was from California to north east Ohio. It was nicely packaged with no dents or cracks in either of the two hookahs in the box. The base and bowls were heavily wrapped in bubble wrap, so that was good. to add to it they threw in an extra 50g of fusion for me. So overall very nice and will do business with them again. 10/10
Old December 18th, 2008, 07:21 PM
fusionman1990
Hookah Newbie

I orderd the egyptian gift basket and it came days before it was supposed to, and its my frist hookah so i was really excited, also fed-ex did not make me sign anything and im only 18 so thats cool haha. Hookah Company is great and i will continue business with them.
Old January 2nd, 2009, 06:29 PM
chadtizzle
Hookah Guru

Send a message via Skype™ to chadtizzle

i've ordered from these guys at least a dozen times and i couldn't be happier. they have a big selection with new stuff being added every week, they ship fedex so basically that means i get my stuff at 9:00am two days after purchase, all the shisha is fresh, and all the accessories i've ordered we're in good condition.

i have only had one problem, when i bought my new hookah from here the bowl was broken on the bottom (most likely from shipping). i e-mailed customer support and they RUSH DELIVERED a new bowl to me for free. i got it the next day.
Old January 12th, 2009, 07:57 AM
wonderland
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to wonderland

Made my first HC order Monday, Jan 5th got it Friday the 9th. First off all product came intact and everything is good thru HC but I absoluty F***ing hate FedEx. I really hope UPS buys them or something. They are the most inconvinent shipping company Ive dealt with.. that damn drivers owning their own truck bullshit is just bullshit and signature shit... ehhh lol sorry (HC Ship UPS!!!) but I called them to set up an account and everything went great! HC has a very nice person who answers the phone and answers alll of my questions and their site is great and easy to use. I will def order more and more off them (I will make them ship UPS tho). I give them a 10/10 and FedEX 1/10(the 1 is for leaving a crappy note saying hey u missed me have to wait or ill ship this back and ull never get it).
Old January 27th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Jonnie
Hookah Newbie

Hookah Company has been a great to me. I bought my first KM from them after talking to George about what might be a good hookah for me to get. George threw in the cleaning brushes, let me swap out the Egyptian bowl for the small Tangier's Phunnel. gave me 6 50g samples of different types of tobaccos, three sets of replacement grommets, a full bag of natural orange wood coals and a bag of mouth tips. All this for the low price of $130. I paid more than that for my cheap skull hookah I bought at a local head shop(just got the hookah for that price).

Funny story I bought the KM a few days ago and the night I bought it a few friends and I were smoking when I noticed it just wasn't producing the smoke I thought a KM was suppose to produce. It was producing smoke you might find coming from a cheap Chinese knockoff(like my skull hookah would). I checked the check valve to find that it was missing the bearing. We were smoking in our hotel room. My friend took the cover off late in the night while I was sleeping[PHP][/PHP] and never put the check valve cover back on when he was done. So now I had no bearing and no cover.

I called up HC the next day and explained the missing bearing and to see if they had any covers. The lady in the office took down my number and called me back in a matter of minutes with news that they indeed had covers and would ship one out to me with the missing bearing. Being local I let her know I would be on my way down as soon as I was let off of work. I was given a check valve and a guy(don't know his name yet) who worked in the back wanted to make sure it was going to fit. He pulled out the same type of KM and tried to put the cover on. The cover didn't fit. He then took the check valve from the KM and and the bearing from it and handed it to me. "Well we know this one will work." He said with a smile. He then offered me some free samples of AF and some others for the trouble. HC has great service and in my opinion bends over back wards to make sure the customer is happy. I will be a loyal customer for sure.
Old March 7th, 2009, 07:17 AM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

I ordered 2- 250 G packs of Nakhla that were on clearance on 3/02. I got follow up e mails letting me know the order was processed, shipped etc. Even though Fed Ex was the carrier my package arrived on 3/06. From CA to WV in 4 days is great IMO. Everything was as ordered and properly protected inside the box. Can't ask for more than that. 10/10
Old March 7th, 2009, 02:54 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

I ordered 3 250 grams of Nakhla on 3/2. It was shipped same day, and I got it 2 days later. 2 days!!!
Old March 11th, 2009, 09:53 PM
medicare
Hookah Nut

Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas for school. Little Rock, Arkansas during the summer time

Ordered 5 250g boxes of Nakhla from them. Great work on their part, fast shipping, great customer service( had a slight problem but they didn't even flinch in taking care of it) I will buy from them A LOT! A+++++
Old April 30th, 2009, 09:52 AM
123alyas
Hookah Newbie

hi this company is one of my favs! i live in london so i ordered a bohemian vase and some shisha it was dispatched on the 24/4 and i got it on the 30th!!!!!!!!!!1 6DAYS!! I COULDNT BELIEVE IT . I RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANY ONE ESPECIALLY THE UK! CHEAP PRICES AND FAIR ON DELIVERY
Old July 29th, 2009, 01:55 AM
theflash91
Hookah Newbie

Ordered on Sat 7/18 and obviously shipped Mon 7/20 Arrived: 7/23
I ordered an 18" Egyptian, 16pc cocanara, 50g Layalina grape, and 50g Al Ajamy Orange.
Packed great, nothing broken or dented.
The Hookah looked awesome and since arrival I've done 5 great bowls.
I was very happy with this place, def order again!
Old July 31st, 2009, 01:55 PM
operaghostess
Hookah Newbie

Hey guys so this is my first post, so I thought I'd do a quick vendor review instead of a lengthy introduction of myself just because my experience with hookahcompany is definitely worth noting.

SHIPPING - 10/10
I placed my order late sunday night, it was shipped via FedEx the next day. It arrived here today, four days later from California to New York, via GROUND, the cheapest, slowest rate possible. I really wasn't expecting it to get here this fast, since it was coming from a substantial distance away, and I've had bad experiences with FedEx in the past. I was pretty worried when I saw the driver had driven away and a slip was on my door, but the package was right below it. It was merely a courtesy note to say that they had left it. Its nice to see that FedEx has finally got their shit together, well done.

PRICE 10/10
I'm a poor college student, so for my first hookah I got myself one of the cheaper 22' inch no-name Egyptians (I'd rather invest in one of those than a toxic cheapo Chinese). The model name was the "Golden Nugget hookah," and it looks beautifully handmade with a lot of floral artistic detail on the stem. Very pleased. I also ordered a package of 30 AF coals, 2 50g's of AF shisha (grape and watermelon), 1 50g package of Fusion red rhino to try it out, and a 50g of saalaam herbal chai just to see if it lives up to the hype. I also got a free 50g of Fusion with my order. The grand total for all of this (with shipping!) came out to about $50 bucks with the discount. Not bad at all!

Selection 9/10
A good selection of coals, hoses, hookahs in ever price range. Pretty good selection of staple shishas, like Nakhla, Al-Fakher, Layalina etc. I just wish their shisha section was expanded a little bit more to include "fun" flavors from brands like hookahhookah and hookahfreak (really wanna try "atomic fireball" and "blueberry pancakes" after Sambooka's reviews.) Only had 4 flavors of saalaam too, but they had the more highly-rated ones, so I'm not worried. Still a solid selection.

PACKAGING 10/10

Box was stuffed to the brim with packing peanuts, everything arrived intact. Nothing missing. Got a few bonus items I wasn't really expecting, like a vase brush (wish i got a stem brush instead but hey, its free) and some screens and mouth pieces. They probably come standard with new hookahs, but it was a nice surprise anyway. Vase was tightly wrapped in bubblewrap, no damage to anything so far. Here's to keeping my fingers cross that there are no unnoticeable problems during the first smoke outta it.

OVERALL 10/10

No complaints, great service, fast shipping. Will order again! I just wish my parents werent such "anti-fun" nazi's, despite the fact that I am over 20 and made a responsible, mature decision in buying my own hookah, they still think that all tobacco or any fun substances are the worst thing ever. They basically acted like I just got a back-alley abortion, pretty much dampened the excitement of getting my first hookah. Oh well but it wasn't hookahcompany.com's fault, and I will definitely be ordering from them again. I'll just have it shipped to college.
Old November 11th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Hookah Newb
Hookah Nut

I placed an order on 10/28/2009 for a bowl and some new shisha to try. From a past experience they do no updated order status so I waited till monday (11/2) to see if it's been processed and shipped.
Nothing, so I emailed them and they responded back promptly saying that they are now processing it and will be shipped the next day.

The shipping took about 5 days which I can understand, but I'm not feeling the process time.

The past few times I've ordered with them I had to call or email them to see if there were any updates on my orders.
It was only after I call or email them do they start to process my orders.

Other than that, everything worked out fine, nothing missing, nothing that I didn't buy and lots and lots of packing peanuts.
Old January 26th, 2010, 11:57 AM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

So I just purchased a Temsaah Dahad last night. I had made an order last friday for 500 grams of Bug Powder, and it had not been sent out when I made the hookah purchase. I called in and spoke with a wonderful woman who was just as nice as can be. She tacked the hookah onto my order, and the shipping came out to be 4 bucks more than originally. You know what she did?

Waved it.

I Love Hookahcompany.
Old March 25th, 2010, 07:06 PM
CaptHowdy
Hookah Enthusiast

Horrible experience. I did speak to the wonderful woman Zen i stalking about, she is real nice and apologetic, but after that everyone got rude. Too much to post so if you would like to read it, here you go.

http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20726
Favorite Hoses: 2 Large Nammor, Caravan, KM Rainbow, Ba Barkir
Old March 25th, 2010, 07:57 PM
mitchard
Banned

SHIPPING - 10/10
I have made 10+ orders with HC, and each time it is processed and shipped same/next day depending on how early/late I order. Like previously noted, they pack everything very good. In the order I got today, the box was huge and filled with packing peanuts, just for a kilo of tobacco, a hose and some coals. Definitely not necessary, but its better than how most vendors ship stuff. There was no way this stuff was going to get damaged.

They do ship by weight, so you don't need to pay a $10+ flat rate charge when you are only ordering a few small things. Even at heavier weights, its still not bad at all. I think it was 15 bucks for a hookah and a ton of coals/baccy.

PRICE 10/10
Very comparable to most places online. The 15 percent discount code (can be used on any amount I believe) is one of the best around. If you spend 50 bucks, you get a free 50g of Fusion. 100 plus dollars, and you'll get a free 250g.

Selection 9/10
Perfect for me. I order mostly Tangiers, and they constantly have a great supply or noir and lucid. The Nakhla supply is a little limited right now though. They have a ton of great pipes. I got my solid brass Nour from them a couple years ago, and its still the best pipe I have ever used.

They have a ton of other brands and flavors I don't care for, but if thats your thing... there you go. Haha. A great selection of other accessories as well, including a ton of KM hoses, Tangiers phunnels and all of that good stuff.

PACKAGING 10/10

See the shipping section. Great packaging. Glass jars and bowls are always wrapped in bubblewrap.

OVERALL 10/10

No complaints. I have spent hundreds of dollars with the company over the lats couple years, and will continue to do a big portion of my shopping with them. I have never had an incorrect order, and everything always gets here in great condition. Highly recommended vendor!
Old April 8th, 2010, 02:31 PM
haloz
Hookah Newbie

Default hookahcompany.com 10/10!

I highly recommend ordering from hookahcompany.com

- Excellent customer service
- Amazing feedback
- Brilliant advice overall
- Outrageously quick delivery
- Better prices and selections

Iv just been speaking to George the owner of Hookah Company for over half an hour and he was very helpful and friendly. Iv never spoken to him before and he was answering all my questions with no fuss at all! I mean with some companies they cant wait till you get off the phone so that you can just order your stuff, but with this company its a different matter. They truly believe in customer service and answering all your thoughts and questions. If your not satisfied they will stay on the phone till your completely happy with your purchase.

This is the second time i have ordered products from this company. The first time i made a purchase my item's came within 6 days! I have to mention I live in United Kingdom, London. Thats mad!

I order products from london which takes longer than 6 days.

Listen to me am not being bias, I'm a fan of hookah myself and getting the right service makes it that much better.

Orders over $50 you get 50 grams of fusion
Orders over $100 you get 250 grams of fusion

www.hookahcompany.com
Old April 8th, 2010, 03:18 PM
ariberns
Hookah Master

a while back i ordered 2 tangiers phunnel bowls from them, both a small and a medium, got them 3 days later, they were packed perfect
10/10
Old April 8th, 2010, 06:03 PM
thomas_j_smith
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to thomas_j_smith Send a message via Yahoo to thomas_j_smith

I have ordered/received two orders from them. They were both for bowls. Prices were great and selection of bowls. For me, one of the last vendors with a decent selection of tangiers small bowls. Processing was fast, and so was FedEx shipping. Lucky for me the man leaves my packages on my back deck, so I never miss a shipment. Contents were all in great shape.
Share with your friends on facebook