Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Your newbie mistakes

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old March 10th, 2010, 04:02 AM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Your newbie mistakes

Using generic QL's
Washed a non-washable hose (repeatedly)
Went to a local smoke shop and wasted tons of $$$ instead of going to Hookah John
Old March 10th, 2010, 04:44 AM
Hookah Guru
Send a message via AIM to Rob416

Funniest was smoking without having m hose connected to my Rig.
worst was movie my first crappy chinese hookah while the coals were on top of the bowl still lit, 2 coals fell on my rug started a little fire but i put it out. the other coal landed on my thigh
Old March 10th, 2010, 05:57 AM
Hookah Newbie

Buying 1kg of AF Grape and 500g of AF Strawberry which are both unsmokable.
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:00 AM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Yahoo to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica

Besides the typical, washing unwashable hoses, buying a Chinese hookah and washing it with oxyclean and over packing bowls, I took my hookah to the river with me on vacation, I was smoking my hookah on the beach drinking and of course... I was dumb and thought the moist sand would extinguish a QL coal, l didn't know that the sand inside the hole i dug to bury it in wasnt really moist at all, so after i stood up (mostly intoxicated) I stepped on the coal, and it stuck to my skin I had to fall to the ground and grab my tongs to pry it off it left a huge burn that you could place 3 or 4 quarters in because it was so deep. Yes, i have a scar and LESSON LEANRED!... not to mention it ruined wake boarding for the reast of the 8 days i was there
Old March 15th, 2010, 12:50 AM
Hookah Newbie

Made my first noob mistake last night.

Started off smoking AF Cinnamon. My buddy loves cinnamon and was in heaven, I am not a cinnamon fan and it was making me cough like crazy. We finish that up and decide to clean the hookah and try AF Grape with Mint.

I set everything back up and we get started and OMG heaven. Cool crisp taste, excellent flavor, awesome smoke. It gets late so we wrap it up and I pick up my hookah to clean it and go "What the hell?".

I had filled the base with ice, no water. Completely forgot the water. We were listening to music and had a forced air induction heater running. All the noise plus the hookah sitting on the floor caused me not to listen for the bubbling or look into the base.

Live and learn Twas good smoking but I'm sure would be better. We all laughed and I told them next weekend we could try Grape with Mint again, this time with water in the hookah!
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook