Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Best site to buy KM's/discount codes

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old March 10th, 2010, 09:28 AM
darkeclipse66
Hookah Newbie

Default Best site to buy KM's/discount codes

Hey guys wondering where you get the best priced KM's along where any sites that hookahpro.com discount codes apply. I wanted to get my KM from ********** because he does knock about 20$ off every hookah along with free box of coals i think its a good deal. Although hookah-shisha does throw in some free shisha and a free hookah with orders over 100$. Which site do people go to most for their hookah needs but more specifically to buy Cheap KM's without getting screwed over?

Thanks

Last edited by Huskysibe; March 10th, 2010 at 09:35 AM.
Old March 10th, 2010, 09:57 AM
ryon
Hookah Nut

Default Re: Best site to buy KM's/discount codes

People go to places that are trustworthy.
Id rather buy from a trustworthy vendor than save 10 bux
Look around and youll find your answer
As for now, you sound really really lowwwwwww
Old March 10th, 2010, 09:59 AM
sahal
Vendor

Hookah John I would say, he is a top guy and offers a really good service
Old March 10th, 2010, 09:59 AM
DaSebsch
Hookah Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariberns View Post
you should be banned for that
For what? Asking where he can get the best deal on a hookah?

It's a valid question, dude. It's a good thing you're doing some research and not just buying something because you need to have it right now.

Compare the prices as Hookah John, hookah-shisha and hookahstore.com. Whichever one has the cheapest price, that's probably the cheapest you'll get it.

As far as discount codes go, there's a thread floating around somewhere.... ah, found it:

http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137
Old March 10th, 2010, 10:01 AM
CaptHowdy
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSebsch View Post
For what? Asking where he can get the best deal on a hookah?

It's a valid question, dude. It's a good thing you're doing some research and not just buying something because you need to have it right now.

Compare the prices as Hookah John, hookah-shisha and hookahstore.com. Whichever one has the cheapest price, that's probably the cheapest you'll get it.

As far as discount codes go, there's a thread floating around somewhere.... ah, found it:

http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137
If you look Husky edited it. So something was said that we can't see.

And what DaSebsch said about comparing prices is correct. Go with the cheapest yet someone you feel comfortable ordering from.
Favorite Hoses: 2 Large Nammor, Caravan, KM Rainbow, Ba Barkir
Old March 10th, 2010, 11:42 AM
abzy786
Hookah Enthusiast

hookahstor have awsome prices they give free nak and coals with every KM
hs20 also gives u 20% off
Old March 10th, 2010, 11:44 AM
DaSebsch
Hookah Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptHowdy View Post
If you look Husky edited it. So something was said that we can't see.

And what DaSebsch said about comparing prices is correct. Go with the cheapest yet someone you feel comfortable ordering from.
Yeah, I saw that too late. My bad, folks.
Old March 10th, 2010, 12:54 PM
ariberns
Hookah Master

yeah, he said something pretty awful
Old March 10th, 2010, 12:59 PM
Ketrel
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Ketrel

I would say go with **********.com
Old March 10th, 2010, 01:00 PM
dwkorth
Hookah Nut

i love hookah john i would try him but ya look around find something you like thats the best way to go
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Biloshambles
Hookah Nut

wow...is all I can say...
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

www.hookahstore.com has arguably the best selection of KM's on the internet, not to mention its the cleanest, smoothest site to get around on. Oh, and BTW they are sponsoring a huge contest right now and have a discount code. Pretty good reasons to check them out.
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Scarcity
Hookah Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskysibe View Post
www.hookahstore.com has arguably the best selection of KM's on the internet, not to mention its the cleanest, smoothest site to get around on. Oh, and BTW they are sponsoring a huge contest right now and have a discount code. Pretty good reasons to check them out.
This! They also have so great deals for march, although discount cannot be applied on those already discounted.
A close second would be **********, he has a HP discount code as well as they occasion extra discount/bonus. He also has some KMs that the hookahstore does not carry :O
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:59 PM
fatdom22
Hookah Nut

i think ********** has some of the best km prices.
Old March 10th, 2010, 10:23 PM
thomas_j_smith
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to thomas_j_smith Send a message via Yahoo to thomas_j_smith

Trying to follow the thread... But what was the "ban" issue? A nasty comment that was edited or that fact that someone gave a vendor opinion? I'm new here, so I want to learn and make sure my reviews and comments don't every get me banned! With that said, I would think that crude comments are the big one? As far as opinion of one vendor or product over another, any one person is really ever giving his opinion. There are not expert opinions here (no offense), but does anyone here have a PhD in hookah? LOL I came here for advice and realize that we are all adults here to sift through opinions! Sometimes adults have to agree to disagree, cause we live in America... As long as an opinion is not rude or crude, but maybe not popular, I would hate to think the moderators are not editors and the book burning types? I'm thankful to all the suggestions here, but hope that we can welcome opinions of this interest.
Old March 10th, 2010, 10:31 PM
thomas_j_smith
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to thomas_j_smith Send a message via Yahoo to thomas_j_smith

Unbiased Opinion? I would think that common sense leads adults to understand that everyone has an opinion... I think HookahPro is such a tremendous assistance to all hookah smokers! With that said, I think it is very cool and it says so much about the website that websites offer free giveaways to members and invite them to come to debuts of new shisha, but how can you really say that your review is unbiased if you were sent something free, or if you are sitting in the home of a vendor or shisha maker? Now this is not to be offensive to anyone, but come on people... The fact that you are doing a study on anything makes the thing change! If two PhDs or MDs can disagree on topics, then we must all agree that hookah elite members can even disagree on things, along with us newbies. Again, I'm not trying to stir the ***, and I'm very appreciative of everything I continue to learn here at HookahPro.

Last edited by thomas_j_smith; March 10th, 2010 at 10:36 PM. Reason: On not one...
Old March 10th, 2010, 10:34 PM
thomas_j_smith
Hookah Nut

OK, the website automatically bleeped (*) my use of the word "***?" In the expression "stir the ***." What comes after coffee ---?
Old March 10th, 2010, 10:53 PM
jDizzy
Hookah Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to jDizzy

Dear God...anyways. Hookahstore.com is the best/cheapest I've seen.
Old March 10th, 2010, 10:53 PM
BIGPOPPA
I call it hypocritical BS

there is a word filter on HookahPro to help prevent mention of illegal substances which is not wanted associated with Hookah.
we do not edit opinions on vendors here at HookahPro, the only time edits are done is if its and illegal substance or something against the rules.
Old March 10th, 2010, 11:23 PM
thomas_j_smith
Hookah Nut

I'm new to hookah, so I spent time on HP and Youtube learning and listening, and from what I learned, it appeared that www.**********.com had 10/10, A++ customer service! I have completed my first order from John at HJ, and the reviews were right on the money. John's customer service and product are unbeatable! My order was processed the same day, and I've had e-mail and phone replies from him within minutes of contacting him! I guarantee you won't have any problems with John and his KMs! There is a discount code on HP for him, and he has weekly discounts too! Now I'm a newbie, regular member here, and I have paid for the items I have reviewed, so I feel that common sense would lead anyone to believe my opinion is unbias, since my shisha and hookah were paid for, and not free or a giveaway. Now I love to see vendors support HP and hookah smokers, but put your money where your mouth is, then rate something... A review is never unbias if you were coerced into doing it!

Last edited by thomas_j_smith; March 10th, 2010 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Typo
Old March 10th, 2010, 11:26 PM
BIGPOPPA
I call it hypocritical BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas_j_smith View Post
. A review is never unbias if you were coerced into doing it!
so where are you getting this that members are coerced into giving biased reviews?
Old March 10th, 2010, 11:46 PM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten

I'm new to hookah, so I spent time on HP and Youtube learning and listening, and from what I learned, it appeared that www.**********.com had 10/10, A++ customer service! I have completed my first order from John at HJ, and the reviews were right on the money. John's customer service and product are unbeatable! - So because you read the reviews and bought something and are now giving an A+ review you don't consider yourself biased or coerced? Did HJ not throw in a freebie? I heard he sometimes does....

Now I'm a newbie, regular member here, and I have paid for the items I have reviewed, so I feel that common sense would lead anyone to believe my opinion is unbiased since my shisha and hookah were paid for, and not free or a giveaway.(Not necessarily true, because you are new here and I don't know you from Adam). Now I love to see vendors support HP and hookah smokers, but put your money where your mouth is, then rate something... A review is never unbias if you were coerced into doing it! You get free shisha and you give your honest opinion. We BEG you to rate honeslty and openly, Nobody is coerced into anything, just to abide by the rules. You must do a review(s) in return for the shisha you are given.Get free shisha or don't. Your choice. Sounds like a damn good deal to me.
Old March 11th, 2010, 12:35 AM
thomas_j_smith
Hookah Nut

Sorry... "Coerced" poor choice of words for my concern regarding bias VS unbiased.
Old March 11th, 2010, 12:39 AM
thomas_j_smith
Hookah Nut

This big fat brown haired guy had a blond moment with that three letter word used for an illegal substance, despite my use of it in a common expression! Until you mentioned the illegal substance, I could not figure out why it was blocked. How about that for me being s-t-u-p-i-d.
Old March 11th, 2010, 02:03 AM
Baginoman
Hookah Newbie

Hookah John no doubt about it. Great service since day one. Just placed an order for a KM Americana today from John too
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook