Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Best site to buy KM's/discount codes

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old March 11th, 2010, 02:21 AM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: Best site to buy KM's/discount codes

I've ordered hookahs from **********, thehookah, and hookahcompany. They were all great. Just pick a design you like that one of the vendors has in stock and/or price match.

And wow, this thread is full of ??spam??
Old March 11th, 2010, 02:36 AM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via MSN to TheGirlfriend
Default Re: Best site to buy KM's/discount codes

Alvin (hookahstore.com) by far is the best vendor I have purchased from. He has an amazing selection of KMs and hookahs in general. With a discount of 20% it lowers the prices of the KMs dramatically. In fact right now he has 30% off of a lot of KMs. With the hookah I bought he included: KM hammer tongs, a $30 KM hose, a couple of rolls of QLs, 150g of shisha, a COMPLETE brush set(vase, stem, and detailer), a vase protector, a vase lighty up thingy, and great customer service. I have a KM from Alvin the vase came broken and he replaced it and threw on a quad metal windcover for free as well as a sample of JMs red torro. When I contacted him about it he gave me his cell number and said call day or night and meant it! He treated me and all the HPers right.

His major downfall is the selection of shisha. He doesn't have as much as other people. I placed and order with John for my shisha and coals this time around. John (**********.com) has a pretty good selection of everything. He doesn't have a specialty for his products the site is well rounded for everything. He is also well known for his customer service. And taking care of HPers

A new up and comer is nazarhookah.com, this guy has a great selection of shishas and VERY VERY good prices, his coals are very well priced as well you can really get the full 'bang' for your buck here. I have talked to this vendor via email and he was very nice and told me to email him for anything. Even if I wanted to know the weather in FL.

Ultimately it comes down to who has what you want. Don't settle for a cheap hookah if you can have the one you want. Browse the *TRUSTED* sites and well established vendors here.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook