Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Final statement.

Hookah Discussion

Closed Thread Share

Old May 30th, 2007, 02:35 AM
Mushrat
Hookah Newbie

Default Final statement.

So, the editing has begun. Um, on what grounds did you remove the VS thread? It didn't seem to violate any of the rules, merely was a thread you didn't like. Hmm sound slike the kind of high handed Moderatin g many of you were complaining about over at HF.
So, here's my final words on the issue.
Every action taken by the founding members of this forum have been meant to antagonize and spread dischord between the forums. KK's post that I actually never saw, that was so inflamitory Johnny_d was disgusted and KK felt the need to change. Too bad it was already a bit late for take backs. Too bad KK didn't have the guts to stand by the original statement. Then there was the VS thread, also started by KK. Now sambucha, no matter how you spin it, sugar coat it, or prentend, it was solely to slam the HF and show why this forum is going to be so much better. The rest of you jumped right on the bandwagon and your most active thread was nothing but a slamfest of the way HF was being run and personal attacks on me. Nice was to show you want to live in peace and harmony. And oh look, it also made you all look bad, so it got erased too. You folks seem to think by making a thread disappear it makes the problem go away. So far, besides Sambucha's constant statements that we should all get along, this forum and its founding members have done nothing but spread hate and distrust and personal attacks on BOTH forums. Nice start.

And I'll point out no one had any problem with the thread until I actually showed up, suprise suprise, and took offense at you all taking offense at HF's Moderation team. The many of you went from speaking your minds to covering your arses. And now the ultimate cover up, making an entire thread disappear. For no reason according to your rules and guidlines. Just because you wanted to.

You have started out EXACTLY like the old .net. First you post in the HF that there is a new, friendlier, better forum. Then you made anyone who came over int he first wave global mods. Then you posted a VS thread to show how bad HF was and how superior you all were. Mean old us. That forum is gone now.
I'd like to point out that the same heavy handed, unreasonable, post removing, thread locking Mods you are trashing were actually voted in by the rest of the membership, not appointed because we happen to come along first. And you all have NO idea how hard we went up against adrock and John when John started throwing his weight around. We all threatened to quit and leave it to John alone if he didn't back off. We faught quite hard to try and get the forum atleast back to semi normal, get peoples accounts restored and some of the mod's reinstated. and to reduce the level of the admin's involvement in the day to day affairs of the forum.
You are all welcome.

Now we come to this. You all kicked up a heap of trouble on your way out, and started right in when you got settled here. So, since i didn't get a chance to copy the code for the thread I'll just have to go by memory. Those of you I remember trashing the HF and the way it is being run, no longer will have to worry about being unfairly treated there. I'll CALL adrock and explain my actions if necessary. Too bad you all don't have the Nads to stick by your statements and leave the VS post up. Not like it mattered after being up for several days, damage done, names noted.

So, you going to keep erasing threads you don't like or make you look bad? Careful, you'll start sounding like the place you were speaking so badly about...

Wonder if this post will survive. I dare you to be the less high handed, better forum and let someone speak their mind. You can be sure I actually mean what I say and won't be trying to take it back later.

Good luck, you are all obviously going to need it. And for some of you, I hope you like it here, cause you have no where else to go now.

Mushrat

PS feel free to delete my account, I won't be back to read the hate mail.
Old May 30th, 2007, 03:24 AM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten
Default Re: Final statement.

first off WHAT THE FUCK.

MUSHY- FIRST OFF I KNOW YOU WONT BE BACK TO READ THIS.... i dont care... my original post that i EDITED was not due to me BASHING hookah forum. I edited it like 90 % of my posts due to spelling errors, but thanks for checking in on me mushy.... As for MY second post.... It was me saying the points that i disliked about PERZ's arguement.

1. about smiley, him not owning the site, and him being a mod
2 about the overall blatant disrespect of the other forum by adding hookah pro.
3. About how it shouldn't matter because we were all there before he was and why was he defending it so much when he is new.
4. that hopefully the other members over there get their accounts back, and if not will they get their premium membership status reinstated on a new account if not then that's not fair....
5. about HOW WE SHOULD GET ALONG

mushy... i have never ever backed down before in the HISTORY of me being on the boards ANYWHERE. The reason being is because i didn't care if somebody thought i was a bitch. But when i saw that i OFFENDED J_D not by my original post here but the thread that was made at HF........... get the facts straight (hopefully i do as i am not jd i am not sure...).......(btw NOBODY read my 2nd post... because i EDITED it because we have a function over here that lets us know when a new post is posted, read his reply saw i embarrased him and decided to edit mine before i submitted it, then i edited it again from saying sorry blah blah to say 2 words and then moved on)

I have the balls mushy figuratively speaking. I just felt like an asshole and like i fucked up the community. Maybe i have. For that i am sorry.

You came on this forum acting like someone who genuinely gave a rats.... we saw that, and per a discussion of the MODS we decided the thread should go to further the peace. Apparently thats not what you were after or what you were about mush. I am sorry to see that. I have supported you and hookahforums since i became a member. I have helped you out by trying to help with the boards as a concerned poster.

How dare you turn my kindness into something else that is dark w'/ evil intentions......

you sir have your ass up on your shoulders......

i will not ban or delete this thread. I will try my best as a mod to keep it instated.....

btw thanks for BANNING me.... that just proves that HF is unwilling to compromise ANYTHING with anyother forum.

Sam - please bring back out the original vs thread.

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old May 30th, 2007, 08:05 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

+1 to what KoRnKitten Said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrat
So, the editing has begun. Um, on what grounds did you remove the VS thread? It didn't seem to violate any of the rules, merely was a thread you didn't like. Hmm sound slike the kind of high handed Moderatin g many of you were complaining about over at HF.
So, here's my final words on the issue.
<start response>
I removed the thread, because you requested it be removed! I was taking it down in an attempt to work towards a happier hookah world for everyone! I didn't want to argue, nor compete, only to be able to co-exist and provide fellow hookah lovers with some variety, as far as hookah forums goes...
... and since you feel so strongly that the thread has been edited/removed due to "high handed moderation, or that it violated any rules (which it didn't) ... I would be happy to oblige you and bring it back!
</end response>

Now for my take...

Mushrat and I had discussions via Private Messages, about working towards co-existance. His main request was about taking the thread down HF vs. HP, I then took this thread down, in an attempt to appease him, and continue to work towards harmony and co-existance amoungst the two forums.

WOW! was I wrong! Now it looks like I was baited into taking the thread down so that I could look like we are trying to control the boards. SO I will bring it back!!!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old May 30th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Plea for Harmony On Our End ...

I would like to ask, that we ("WE" - being Hookah Pro Community Members) maintain our composure, and try to refrain from any torrents of rage and bashing aimed at HF. We all visit both forums ... let's try to be civil and go on our merry way towards continuing the development and building of this community, an additional hookah community that is long overdue!

I know I have said it a lot, but please note:
This community, Hookah Pro, was brought into vision, based on my passion for hookah. I had a talent with internet development and through that I wanted to share my passion for hookah with the world. That is what drives this community. I am NOT a vendor, and I am NOT affiliated with any vendors! I am just an average joe ... who is spending money outta my pocket to bring this community onto the web.

I wanted to create a community where people could come together as friends and fellow hookah fanatics! A place where we could go to get and share unbiased opinions, reviews, tips-techniques-tricks, and conversation with other hookah joes and jills. SO let's enjoy it!

Cheers!

Sambooka

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old May 30th, 2007, 12:11 PM
Mushrat
Hookah Newbie

Then i suggest you get a reign on your mods, start enforcing your own rules, and start acting like a legit forum instead of a free for all.
Old May 30th, 2007, 04:38 PM
Smiley
Hookah Nut

the one word post has been edited
Old May 30th, 2007, 04:40 PM
Mushrat
Hookah Newbie

and you call ME childish? what exactly am I lying about?
Old May 30th, 2007, 06:03 PM
ASUSEAN
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrat
and you call ME childish? what exactly am I lying about?
mushy was that the final final statement? jus playin.. i love when you don;t know exactly what is going on but can kinda put the pieces to the puzzle together
Old May 30th, 2007, 06:10 PM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten

thread locking will commence soon. These threads arent helping anyone in either community. We will keep this thread visible, as it will not do any good to hide what has happened. I'm sorry if you dislike the fact that i will be locking threads, but it's for the better of both communities. it will be better for the people involved on said forums, and those who frequent both. Please do not rehash threads or it will get deleted. if you have something to say take it up in PM's or if you see any rehashing report it to a mod if you are concerned.
If there is something you think you need assistance with please speak with a mod.

KornKitten

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Closed Thread Share
Share with your friends on facebook