Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Well i was Banned

Hookah Discussion

Closed Thread Share

Old May 30th, 2007, 03:34 AM
Smiley
Hookah Nut

Default Well i was Banned

I just tried to login to the hookah Forum. I was unable I guess I was banned too. Oh well Mushy show his true colors. I did wonder how far they would go. To bad for them. Mt IP was banned also. So I can't even reregister to the forum. What a asshole. I am really disappointed in mushy. He has really acted like a child that didn't get his way. Lol
Smiley
Old May 30th, 2007, 03:39 AM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten
Default Re: Well i was Banned

yeah i'm banned too, so is zero, i'm guessing sam is too... probably nazar...

true colors are a bitch.

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old May 30th, 2007, 03:44 AM
Smiley
Hookah Nut

WHAT is he going to do bann all of us all 52 of us. what a jerk. Man I gave him a Good luck Hookah a bunch of extra stuf to help get him started in business. This is the thanks I get. Asshole.
Smiley
I guess he forgot how much you help them. When it comes to selfishness
Old May 30th, 2007, 03:49 AM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

yo know... i never did a damn thing wrong just stated obvious and he made me out to be a petty obnoxious bitch where i did nothing but be petty and instigate.......

i hope he didn't ban all 52 members.... if he did then he is more of a jerk than i thought he was. He came on this board. Acted concerned and going against my gut i said go ahead and delete the post... and now he pulls this shit......

what the hell. i can't WAIT until everyone see's whats happened. Boy will there be some knickers in some knots........ it's not a good thing by anymeans..., but i just can't believe he did that.... like you said now we see true colors.

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old May 30th, 2007, 03:49 AM
Seth_DeNightshade
Hookah Nut

Edit : Just read mushrat's post.

SD
Old May 30th, 2007, 07:43 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

I really feel sick in my stomach right now ...

I responded to the banned thread, my account was not banned, not yet? If any of you can't see it ...

Here is my response..

Response 1
no, I think we are being made examples of, because we tried to make a new hookah community to add some variety to the hookah world. and that is obviously frowned upon, and with this kinda treatment, this is probably why another forum doesn't last.

All I can tell ya is that the additional forum was created, was created outta passion for hookah, and not for any other reason. Certainly not to compete, or try to do better than any other forums, only to add some variety for hookah lovers. I stand by this, and still would like the co-existence and harmony, this really is outta love for hookah. I feel like a little software company competing against Microsoft!? But I will continue to maintain my standards, and continue to try to co-exist peacefully.

Cheers!

Response 2
I have said it before, and will say it again ...

I really don't want to compete, or take members away! I only create the other forum due to my passion for hookah, and wanting to share that with other people.

Nor do I think, we can do better! I just wanted to use my web knowledge in development to create another community to add some diversity, and it feels good to build up a community about something you enjoy, and to be able to share that with other people who share the same passion.

It makes me feel sick in my gut, that we can't co-exist... I wish I knew what we could do, so that we can co-exist...

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old May 30th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Plea for Harmony On Our End ...

I would like to ask, that we ("WE" - being Hookah Pro Community Members) maintain our composure, and try to refrain from any torrents of rage and bashing aimed at HF. We all visit both forums ... let's try to be civil and go on our merry way towards continuing the development and building of this community, an additional hookah community that is long overdue!

I know I have said it a lot, but please note:
This community, Hookah Pro, was brought into vision, based on my passion for hookah. I had a talent with internet development and through that I wanted to share my passion for hookah with the world. That is what drives this community. I am NOT a vendor, and I am NOT affiliated with any vendors! I am just an average joe ... who is spending money outta my pocket to bring this community onto the web.

I wanted to create a community where people could come together as friends and fellow hookah fanatics! A place where we could go to get and share unbiased opinions, reviews, tips-techniques-tricks, and conversation with other hookah joes and jills. SO let's enjoy it!

Cheers!

Sambooka

~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Old May 30th, 2007, 10:48 AM
Mushrat
Hookah Newbie

ok, so i had to come back to read the hate mail.

Smiley, I thought we were friends and I come here and find you TRASHING ME. My name, for thngs *I* didn't solely do. So how do I take that hmmm? As far as I can see we were friends until you decided to bash me behind my back, I may be an asshole, but I don't talk about my friends behind their back. I talk about them to their face.

4 people had accounts banned, people who complained about how much the HF was unfair, how you stayed away, were savaged etc. For people who disliked a place so much you created a mirror forum, you sure are kicking up a fuss about not being able to go back to that terrible place. You made your beds, I suggest you start working on this forum to make it the users paradise you seem to think it will become.

KK: all you did was be petty and instigate..and that's ok? And if you hadn't decided to meddle in your existing post, soemthing you don't like mods doing, I could have actually READ your post and there would have been no problems. Instead, you tried to do "take backs" and thus I could nly GUESS what you'd said by others reactions. Perhaps you shouldn't mess with a post that's already created a problem. Y'all gotta learn that once you write it, its out there for the world to see and messing with it later is just going to cause MORE problems.

note i wasn't bashing here, just telling folks if they had a problem to get over it.

http://www.hookahforum.com/Hookah-Pro-t10847.html

So folks, while who you ARE is confidental on the internet, who you are when you use the same name, is not. And I repete, if you are going to trash HF here, expect there to be some reprecussons there.

And no Max, you aren't banned, though allowing this trashfest when we over there stopped the above thread when it started to get unpleasant shows true intentions. You won't find a post like the VS there, because we won't allow it. Serves no purpose and only is designed to start trouble. Which it has quite nicely because it was allowed here.

As for the adding to the comminity with this new forum, you have the same sub-forums, the same rules, and mostly the same people, the only difference is you are in charge here and we are in charge there. How is this adding soemthing new? Heck, you even made a splinter chat that looks just like the exiting one. Looks more like a way to DIVIDE the community to me.

And re-read what i said out in the thread and in the pm's. I never said you should erase the VS thread. I just said that by even allowing it in the first place you put to lie the whole "peaceful co-existance" claim. Once it was allowed to stay up for 3 pages before I showed up the damage was done and simply erasing it wasn't going to change a damn thing.

Ya, I can see why this community is going to be so much better.

BTW, why didn't any of your mods catch the ETC advertisements? not like there is THAT much to keep track of yet. I had to report them as violations of your own rules. Perhaps you all should spend less time trashing me ans hf and more time on watching your new home.

Oh, and read my personal quote on HF. Who said you have to like me?
Old May 30th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

There was a time, approx. a week before this site popped up, when a good amount of people were having some concern that there was a lot of uncertainty with some of the "going ons" over there at HF. And that included me, so that prompted me to do what I wanted to do for a long time and that was to build my own community, to share my passion for hookah! I wanted a place I could still go to!!!

It may seem like a mirror image now, but it is not, and is also being worked on in the background, and a new release will be available in the near future ... I want to use my knowledge to build something great! for everyone to enjoy! and don't worry, flashchat will be going away ... it is a good program, and defnitely worth the $5 ... but I have some other things in mind ... it was only temporary, Hookah Pro is only in alpha mode.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with multiple forums, on a single topic, they are all over the Internet .... and they co-exist ... I have member accounts on multiple web development sites ... and I go to all of them ... I definitely enjoy the variety.

Cheers!

Old May 30th, 2007, 11:48 AM
angemonkwj
Hookah Pro

so i got perma banned because i stated that i didnt like the this place was called a fad, seems fair. i never once said that the other forum was trash and i never insulted anyone over there. my comments were striclty informing some people here that some issues were still goin on over there. im sorry if that pisses anyone off, especially since i've done nothing but support that forum. i would still love to see both boards co-exist. anywho, mushy, i still wish u the best of luck with ur lounge.
Old May 30th, 2007, 11:53 AM
Mushrat
Hookah Newbie

I see you are right, now that i can see this thread again. I appologise for lumping you in with the others and will return your account if you wish to use it. My mistake.
Old May 30th, 2007, 01:36 PM
Zerodynamic
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Zerodynamic

OK, so I got banned too. Here's my 2 cents.

Mushrat had no right to ban me. Futhermore, he didn't annouce it like he usually did. Why? He had no grounds to do so. In this whole confict, my reasons for being here are clear. I have a passion for hookah, and this is yet another place that I can discuss it. I didn't find the discusssion at HF (which is said in some thread.. I dunno) as good here, hence why I post here.

Mushrat seems to be the only moderator that does any of these bannings. Did Erica, Sonthert, Evanslight, and GoD agree to this? Mushrat I feel is being over protective of HF, like he has some sort of personal ownership or something. Also, when we say that the forum isn't the same, (ie posts, and threads vanishing) its like mushrat is taking this as a personal attack, IMHO.

So whatever, I'll keep posting here and I'll spy on HF looking at all the noob questions. Big Deal. Seriously, this makes no direct impact on my life, yet Mushrat sees this as war, and since he's in a position of power, he wins. Whatever. I seriously hope Mushrat realizes that he banned some very good members.

Lastly, I know that Mushrat wanted to ban me in the first place because I happen to like Hookah ETC. We had bad blood with that for serveral months now. So it would seem that Mushrat has a "legitimate" reason for getting rid of me, yet there was no posting of any vacation. Therefore, Mushrat, like I know, that this was unjust, unfair, and if the general population of the board found out, he would be screwed. Mushrat, I dare you to post this up and tell everyone why YOU banned us. I'm willing to bet that you did this solely on your own, and furthermore want to keep it quiet.
Old May 30th, 2007, 01:43 PM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

All the people who matter over there, know, or will know in the very near future..i posted to let them know i was "dissapearing" by ban hammer and who was swinging it.......

The thread we posted in disappeared, and i believe sams post disappeared too........ i wish i was awake to read it, but oh well.

edit***
oh no dreaded EDITING...... wonder what i said

mushy, btw i didn;t change my name because i didn't think had anything to hide because i wasn't doing anything wrong.... changing your name implicates that i was intentionally trying to screw things up and hurt people.. i was not.......

Old May 30th, 2007, 01:51 PM
DarkD3vil
Hookah Nut

lol i got banned weeks ago but i still can get around it because they banned your ip doesnt mean you cant go to a proxy and go there from there its a masked ip address
Old May 30th, 2007, 02:25 PM
Zerodynamic
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoRnKitten

mushy, btw i didn;t change my name because i didn't think had anything to hide because i wasn't doing anything wrong.... changing your name implicates that i was intentionally trying to screw things up and hurt people.. i was not.......
Me too. Thats why I made the Zerodynamic99 account and posted thinking that it was just another account problem. I didn't think that I did anything wrong, nor did I get any message explaining as to what I did.
Old May 30th, 2007, 03:24 PM
Mushrat
Hookah Newbie

Nope..don't have to explain anything to you folks anymore on the old HF. You folks have your new home, why keep bringing up stuff that is happening in a place so many of you were unhappy with?

As for people getting upset. I doubt many will care, and those that do will get over it, like they did King Mo, Mathazar, and the rest.

BTW zero, I hardly actually know who you are, let alone care if you are friends with ETC. WE just weren't going to let you be his serrogate. He had his chance to play by the rules and he refused over and over. So now he has a happy home here..doing the same crap he did there...wonder how long it'll take you guys to nail him. I mean you've already erased one of his posts and moved another cause he wasn't following your rules and you've only been open 2 weeks. Give it time.
Old May 30th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Zerodynamic
Hookah Newbie

Congratulations for posting that we left mushrat. Now, why don't you tell those people the real reason why we were banned. It wasn't because we were unhappy with ALL the moderators, now were we? Nor was it because of management either, was it?
Old May 30th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Mushrat
Hookah Newbie

You run this zoo your way, leave the other Zoo to us eh? Isn't that why you came here in the first place? so you could run the show YOUR way? Doing a great job so far.
Old May 30th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Zerodynamic
Hookah Newbie

I don't run this place you idiot. I came here to talk about hookah, but yet I can't be on both, to you its one or the other.
Old May 30th, 2007, 04:29 PM
angemonkwj
Hookah Pro

can we all stop the name calling. just let bygones be bygones. this has gone on long enough
Old May 30th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Smiley
Hookah Nut

I agree. I am done.
Smiley

edited by me per agreement of mods. end of story.
Old May 30th, 2007, 04:39 PM
Mushrat
Hookah Newbie

about what exactly?

Old May 30th, 2007, 05:32 PM
KartStar
Hookah Newbie

mush it does seem like your judgement is being clouded by the red mist a little, i have to be honest. I have no problem with you on a personal level, but seriously smoke a bowl and chill out, no need to go on a crusade here. I just wanna talk about hookah and get the occasional piece of advice and give the occasional piece of advice. Lately the forums havent been about that, BOTH of them, not blamming you for this mush, but your kinda the figure head behind it, i know theres more behind the scenes and its not just you. And Smiley and Zero and Korn, you guys equally need to chill out and stop crusading over there and going on about how they suck, if you like it here better, thats great, so post here, but going over there and causing a ruckus just hurts those of us that just want to peacefully post on both forums.
-My $.02
btw, just so it doesnt seem like im hiding, Im skiracerj1 over there Mush, i changed my name because i no longer ski race, not to have a hidden identity
Old May 30th, 2007, 05:36 PM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

dude... i have NEVER posted that hf sucked.. i am not on any type of quest...... i haven't gone over there except to say goodbye to my friends last night, when i was banned, and even then i didn't bash anyone..... i said my goodbyes in a nice way and said it was nice to have been there.

I have not said anything about the whole drama thing going on since i posted that i would no longer post my feeling in public. in the plea thread.

i understand what you are saying and everyone needs to chill out smoke a bowl and let it go.
ignore whomever/ whatever....

i just wanted to set the facts straight.

Old May 30th, 2007, 05:40 PM
KartStar
Hookah Newbie

my apologies korn kitten, im just going off here say and what not, so if you say you didnt i believe you. but whoever or whatever aside, i stand by my point
Closed Thread Share
Share with your friends on facebook