Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Well i was Banned

Hookah Discussion

Closed Thread Share
Old May 30th, 2007, 05:44 PM
Moderator Kitteh
Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten
Default Re: Well i was Banned

i agree. i completely do. I promise kart. i understand you being upset along with other members who are on both boards.

and understand where you are coming from. I think these threads will end up getting locked... still in view for all to see but locked because these threads aren't helping ANYBODY and are only causing problems for those who would still like to frequent both boards.

It's creating more hostility and breeding grounds for hate... and unlike what people may think, was not ANYBODYS original intenion and certiantly not my intentions....

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old May 30th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Hookah Nut

well sounds like things got pretty crazy the three weeks i wasn't paying attention to anything.. meh. i am jus going to join the bitchin bandwagon and start yelling at the retailers who messed up HF in the first place..
Old May 30th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Hookah Newbie
Send a message via AIM to Zerodynamic

Originally Posted by KartStar
mush it does seem like your judgement is being clouded by the red mist a little, i have to be honest. I have no problem with you on a personal level, but seriously smoke a bowl and chill out, no need to go on a crusade here. I just wanna talk about hookah and get the occasional piece of advice and give the occasional piece of advice. Lately the forums havent been about that, BOTH of them, not blamming you for this mush, but your kinda the figure head behind it, i know theres more behind the scenes and its not just you. And Smiley and Zero and Korn, you guys equally need to chill out and stop crusading over there and going on about how they suck, if you like it here better, thats great, so post here, but going over there and causing a ruckus just hurts those of us that just want to peacefully post on both forums.
-My $.02
btw, just so it doesnt seem like im hiding, Im skiracerj1 over there Mush, i changed my name because i no longer ski race, not to have a hidden identity

All I did was defend smiley when perz said he raised his business prices to "hook" us onto his stuff. That was all.
Closed Thread Share
Share with your friends on facebook