Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Great Deals on Syrian hookahs

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old March 18th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Hookah Pro
Default Great Deals on Syrian hookahs

If you happen to be a fan of traditional hand-made pipes like I am then check this place out. It my local store's website and they have awsome Syrian hookahs under $60. They also carry Magdy Zidan and Mya's but the online selection is small compared to the store, nevertheless impressive. Also good prices on Shisha like nakhla for 6.99, SB 17.99 golden Layalina 15.99......coals 3K 9.99 and accessories are really good prices.

P.S: shipping might be slow but its worth it.
Old March 18th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Hookah Enthusiast
Default Re: Great Deals on Syrian hookahs

Shipping time might be slow? It is the slowest I have dealt with, reason I haven't ordered any more Amaren to try and haven't ordered a Syrian from them. I am afraid I won't get it. Only reason my shipping got to me was because I kept calling to ask if my stuff shipped. If I didn't who knows how long I would have had to wait.

Also it is not fun to be lied to over the phone. It shipped yesterday, you should have it soon. 4 days pass nothing so call again. Oh it shipped today we will send you tracking. Get the tracking and it didn't ship the day they said, but the day after.

I say unless you can get to the store, stay away. No matter how good of a deal it is.
My Videos
Favorite Tobacco: Desi Murli, Salloum, Cleopatra, Nakhla, Afzal
Favorite Rigs: Syrian Glyph, KM Silk Butterfly, KM Carnival, KM Kafe, SS Czar, Mini MYA
Favorite Hoses: 2 Large Nammor, Caravan, KM Rainbow, Ba Barkir
Old March 18th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Hookah Nut

Slow shipping is the worse thing ever! Specially when its a hookah your waiting for! lol
Old March 18th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Hookah Pro

LOL...I know slow shipping is huge for me and thats why I hate ordering online. Last month I ordered some porduct for the house and it took 10 days to get here from NJ. The store blamed the weather in the East but I didn't buy it. Anyways, place has 2 locations and the one I go to is not the one mentioned in the website. I did once complain to the owner about the shipping and he said he is going to talk to the manager at the other store about it. For all its worth I figurerd I mention it because of there reasonable prices. As far as Amaren, I did try 3 different flavors and I would not waste any more money on it. Its an OK quality tobacco but they haven't figured out how to make the flavor last more than 10 minutes.
Old March 18th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Hookah Guru
Send a message via AIM to Rob416

Blahh not a big enough selection. ill have to pass this one up.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook