Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Tempe Nakhla fans!

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old March 25th, 2010, 04:47 AM
Hookah Pro
Default Tempe Nakhla fans!

I know there are a decent amount of people on here that are in the Tempe area of AZ, so I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on this shop I found.

I haven't been able to find Non-DA Nakhla anywhere around town. I heard Haji Baba had it, and I live down the street from there, but they appear to be closed. There is a tiny arab market Near Mill and University on Forest and 7th (I believe) that sells several flavors of Nakhla for $10. They even have Mizo. I do not remember the name of the shop, but I was blown away by this discovery so I thought I'd share.
Old March 25th, 2010, 05:15 AM
Hookah Guru
Default Re: Tempe Nakhla fans!

I have some friends in Tempe that probably go to that same market you just discovered. I told them to grab some Nakhla Earl Grey and Nakhla Sweet Melon. They loved the tastes a lot but apparently one of them started a cigarette habit because of the high nicotine content in unwashed hookah tobacco....
Old March 25th, 2010, 08:17 AM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: Tempe Nakhla fans!

Very cool! I've been looking for a place that sells Nak in other flavors than DA.

Thanks so much, I'll have to check this place out.

Also, there's a shop on Apache inbetween Rural and McClintock that I've been to a few times. They sell a lot of AF, SB, Deja Vu, Layalina, Havana and CH Nat coals but no Nak. I think it's called cafe istanbul.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook