Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Forum Announcement: Regarding Hookah John

Hookah Discussion

Closed Thread Share

Old April 4th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Default Re: Forum Announcement: Regarding **********

Nope was replying to Matt
Old April 4th, 2010, 07:49 PM
hatchcrap
Banned

so youre not gonna answer huh
Old April 4th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchcrap View Post
What are your reasons for asking? Hell there are 14 pages of trash, try and read them objectively and its clear that some members have drawn a line in the sand and are jumping from one side to another to stir up a shitstorm. My last 10-15 posts pretty much outline my thoughts on this whole subject.
Old April 4th, 2010, 07:54 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Quote:
doesnt need an answer... he said that because some members showed their true colors.. and gave us an idea on where they stand...
Old April 4th, 2010, 07:55 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskysibe View Post
I shall not begin to go back 13 pages to cut and paste the personal attacks and smear tactics. As I said, if you want to know something specific you should PM Sambooka as the relevant questions have been buried in garbage and youtube links that involve serious personal attacks and likening our beloved forum to Nazi Germany. If you missed that post, its because I deleted it, a new member with 0 posts tried to post it here. So I ask you this, why should we take any of this conjecture with anything but a grain of salt and just try and consider the source? this thread could have been a great forum to ask teh serious questions that deserved a serious answer but instead it has been reduced to a large pile of filth. I for one will not go back 13 pages and pull out the relevent questions as I am disgusted by the actions of so called grown adults and do not wish to wade in the crap.
well the fact that the serious questions have already seemed to get blown off when they were asked i think will give plenty of an answer for some of the members.
-matt
Old April 4th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattathayde View Post
well the fact that the serious questions have already seemed to get blown off when they were asked i think will give plenty of an answer for some of the members.
-matt
Did it ever occur to you guys that Sambooka has a life outside of HP, and its Easter weekend. A little patience would have been nice, but it turned into personal attacks.
Old April 4th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Sui
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD_HATTER View Post
doesnt need an answer... he said that because some members showed their true colors.. and gave us an idea on where they stand...
I'm the dude jumping back and forth, laughing at both sides.
Old April 4th, 2010, 08:08 PM
Raid3n
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to Raid3n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sui View Post
I'm the dude jumping back and forth, laughing at both sides.
+1 here. This childish crap is just getting stupid
Old April 4th, 2010, 08:10 PM
hatchcrap
Banned

this is what evereyone is talking about. i asked for clarification on a post and had 2 mods jump down my throat. you wonder why people are leaving the board, its because the people who are supposed to be leaders in this community, are just as vindictive as the forum members who take sides. and you have the gall to reproach me for a simple question? forgive me for assuming, but that post could have easily be construed as member bashing, which if i remember correctly for strike 1 is a 4 day ban. i have had no participation in this thread because i believe actions speak louder than words, so for you to jump me for asking for clarification on a simple post is absolutely uncalled for, and further proves the hypocritical and trashy nature of the leaders here. as i dont frequent here often feel free to do what you wish with my account. maybe time to rethink the leadership in this forum. might be better. and as for the PM you just sent me huskysibe i personally dont give a FUCK what you saw on any other forums about what i posted. feel free to post it here for all to see. including said supreme being of the board. i think if you saw my post count there you would know where i spend my time.
Old April 4th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

I didnt jump down your throat or bash you, I said to check my last 10 posts as to what I though about the situation and also implored you to read 13 pages of trash "objectively". A bunch of adults acting like children, thats all. And yes your post over there was childish, that was my point. So now do you see where I am coming from? A select few on here wish to cause drama and act childish, bash me if you will but thats my opinion.
Old April 4th, 2010, 08:13 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskysibe View Post
Did it ever occur to you guys that Sambooka has a life outside of HP, and its Easter weekend. A little patience would have been nice, but it turned into personal attacks.
im not referring to the fact that sam is not here now during the holiday i am referring to the other mods jumping in and telling people it is totally irrelevant and acting like it is an attempt to turn the discussion when it was only questioning other statements made. i am not jumping on either side yet (if i ever will).

-matt
Old April 4th, 2010, 08:14 PM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten

I deleted my thread because husky got it and replied to you!... I didn't know husky was still reading. Excuse me my dear hatchcrap, but you jumped down his throat first.... I didn't attack you but whatever. If you felt like attacked you I am sorry.

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old April 4th, 2010, 08:16 PM
hatchcrap
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoRnKitten View Post
I deleted my thread because husky got it and replied to you!... I didn't know husky was still reading. Excuse me my dear hatchcrap, but you jumped down his throat first.... I didn't attack you but whatever. If you felt like attacked you I am sorry.
by asking for clarification and then asking why when he posted nope? WTF EVER.thats really jumping down throats huh?
Old April 4th, 2010, 08:18 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Quote:
and as for the PM you just sent me huskysibe i personally dont give a FUCK what you saw on any other forums about what i posted. feel free to post it here for all to see. including said supreme being of the board. i think if you saw my post count there you would know where i spend my time.
And yet you see fit to come on here with a large stick and stir up shit. You have epitomized what I have been saying about this thread.
Old April 4th, 2010, 08:19 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Quote:
by asking for clarification and then asking why when he posted nope? WTF EVER.thats really jumping down throats huh?
The nope I posted was to DaSebch, please go back and read those posts and you will be able to put that together. I was posting to Matt when you asked the clarification question therefore the posts got out of order, my apologies.
Old April 4th, 2010, 08:19 PM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

He was talking to another person, you gave him less than 5 minutes to respond to you for the clarification.....
" So you're not going to answer huh" and i told you to give him more time and to read the post instead of assuming he was talking to you. That wasn't attack you, it was just telling you to give the man some time. We have a lot of people discussing things at one time. It can get jarbled and over looked, missed, or what not.

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old April 4th, 2010, 08:22 PM
hatchcrap
Banned

i didnt stir up anything until YOU showed your ass, as you mods here frequently do. and i have not epitomized what you have been talking about, merely shown what an asshat the mods around here can be for no apparent reason. please delete my account. ive chosen my side. about a week ago.
Old April 4th, 2010, 08:24 PM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

That's fine Hatch, Your account will be deleted. Thank you for your time.
Account has been deactivated per his request.

Old April 4th, 2010, 08:26 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Asshat? Hmmm I went back and read my responses and I dont get it **Shrug**
Old April 4th, 2010, 08:27 PM
DaSebsch
Hookah Aficionado

Jesus Christ will somebody lock this thread already? Sambooka can reply to this thread when he gets back online and unlock it then.
Is it really necessary to add another 5 pages of unrelated bullshit to this thread before Sambooka gets back?
Old April 4th, 2010, 08:27 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Quote:
i didnt stir up anything until YOU showed your ass, as you mods here frequently do. and i have not epitomized what you have been talking about, merely shown what an asshat the mods around here can be for no apparent reason. please delete my account. ive chosen my side. about a week ago.
*waves* bye!
Old April 4th, 2010, 08:28 PM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Guys. Lets calm down here. This is getting a bit out of hand... This is NOT what this thread was intended for. We understand you have concerns. Concerns addressing SamB will be answered upon his return. If you have a legitimate question regarding the original topic at hand them please by all means, this is what the thread was intended for.

Last edited by KoRnKitten; April 4th, 2010 at 08:31 PM.
Old April 4th, 2010, 08:30 PM
sebal
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoRnKitten View Post
I think this thread has run it's course...... This should be locked.
i have said this earlier on page 12 i think
Old April 4th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Gadfly
Hookah Pro

Ok after 14 pages now I'll put my 2 cents in.

First off you idiots really have no idea of the weight of this decision. I'm sure they took into account the trolling, instigation, and overall effect it would have on the HP community. But they went along with the decision anyway and stood by what was right and the rules laid down from the beginning, and for the Sam, all mods, and mature members have my utmost respect. With all the evidence laid out John deserved the ban, while he was a loved vendor of the site that doesn't exclude him from rules because people like him. I ordered from John exclusively for the past year, which I'll state flat out here that I won't be ordering from him again. What's that.... you want my reasons little trolls? It's something called integrity and loyalty which I'm sure you haven't really learned yet. Anyone dumb enough to bite the hand that feeds them deserves to go to bed hungry. You talk about it being something between Sam and John but believe it or not you're all involved. The community you "love" was disrespected by a over cocky vendor who thought due to his "pope" like status with the members he could walk all over the rules and wouldn't be punished due to fear of a mass exodus or worse and overall abandonment of the site all together. Sadly for him it backfired. Now this is all hypothetical, I know nothing of John's intentions but I'm merely speculating on how it looks to me. No one is above the law and again I give respect to those who laid it down.

It's funny to me how many people are coming to his aid and defending him to the death, I've seen vendors banned here before without so much as a sideways glance from members. I have a theory on this, basically I liken it to a really good salesman who "takes time" with customers who will talk face to face and establish this "relationship" you all have with him. When what he really was doing was selling you, building his business, getting a good report with the biggest hookah forum out there. There's money to be made and he worked hard to get it. How long before he stopped giving away playing cards, pocket knifes, stickers and all the other random swag he would get from companies? How long before his stock became mediocre at best with no real variety of hookah's? How long before the prices shot up with talk of "one of a kind" "no other store has this." HE ISN'T YOUR FRIEND! He only wanted your money to make his business flourish. I ordered from the guy for a year and was completely aware of the tactic he was using because I used it in my previous job. People spend more money with people they feel comfortable with. But hey it's just a theory.

I'd like to answer to Jride about his "un-refuted" claims. How much is John giving you to stir up the trouble? Nothing you say? I'm supposed to believe you because you say so? See what I did there.... pretty easy to turn the tables. I've seen no one ask you of your motives maybe they'll just ignore you and hope you go away.

To all the other "questions" out there, what needs to be answered? I've read all 14 pages and got all the info I need from the OP. That means 13 pages of people crying about their BFF getting tossed for breaking the rules. You people say the Mods are censoring information and avoiding questions, they could just ignore the thread all together and let you guys bicker and fight over issues that really aren't even related to the OP.

Again Sam....Mods you have my respect and support of your decision, although I did love CH coals I'll have to find something different and put my coil burner to use.

To the trolls and butt-hurt QQ ers. HE BROKE THE RULES! DEAL WITH IT!

Apologies in advance to the mods if I was a little too brash and confrontational. But I get irritated at stupid people. My avatar explains my attitude on the world and most people who live in it. If it crosses a line feel free to delete it or even pm me and I'll edit it.

Keep rolling HP I'm here for life.
Old April 4th, 2010, 08:42 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
Ok after 14 pages now I'll put my 2 cents in.

First off you idiots really have no idea of the weight of this decision. I'm sure they took into account the trolling, instigation, and overall effect it would have on the HP community. But they went along with the decision anyway and stood by what was right and the rules laid down from the beginning, and for the Sam, all mods, and mature members have my utmost respect. With all the evidence laid out John deserved the ban, while he was a loved vendor of the site that doesn't exclude him from rules because people like him. I ordered from John exclusively for the past year, which I'll state flat out here that I won't be ordering from him again. What's that.... you want my reasons little trolls? It's something called integrity and loyalty which I'm sure you haven't really learned yet. Anyone dumb enough to bite the hand that feeds them deserves to go to bed hungry. You talk about it being something between Sam and John but believe it or not you're all involved. The community you "love" was disrespected by a over cocky vendor who thought due to his "pope" like status with the members he could walk all over the rules and wouldn't be punished due to fear of a mass exodus or worse and overall abandonment of the site all together. Sadly for him it backfired. Now this is all hypothetical, I know nothing of John's intentions but I'm merely speculating on how it looks to me. No one is above the law and again I give respect to those who laid it down.

It's funny to me how many people are coming to his aid and defending him to the death, I've seen vendors banned here before without so much as a sideways glance from members. I have a theory on this, basically I liken it to a really good salesman who "takes time" with customers who will talk face to face and establish this "relationship" you all have with him. When what he really was doing was selling you, building his business, getting a good report with the biggest hookah forum out there. There's money to be made and he worked hard to get it. How long before he stopped giving away playing cards, pocket knifes, stickers and all the other random swag he would get from companies? How long before his stock became mediocre at best with no real variety of hookah's? How long before the prices shot up with talk of "one of a kind" "no other store has this." HE ISN'T YOUR FRIEND! He only wanted your money to make his business flourish. I ordered from the guy for a year and was completely aware of the tactic he was using because I used it in my previous job. People spend more money with people they feel comfortable with. But hey it's just a theory.

I'd like to answer to Jride about his "un-refuted" claims. How much is John giving you to stir up the trouble? Nothing you say? I'm supposed to believe you because you say so? See what I did there.... pretty easy to turn the tables. I've seen no one ask you of your motives maybe they'll just ignore you and hope you go away.

To all the other "questions" out there, what needs to be answered? I've read all 14 pages and got all the info I need from the OP. That means 13 pages of people crying about their BFF getting tossed for breaking the rules. You people say the Mods are censoring information and avoiding questions, they could just ignore the thread all together and let you guys bicker and fight over issues that really aren't even related to the OP.

Again Sam....Mods you have my respect and support of your decision, although I did love CH coals I'll have to find something different and put my coil burner to use.

To the trolls and butt-hurt QQ ers. HE BROKE THE RULES! DEAL WITH IT!

Apologies in advance to the mods if I was a little too brash and confrontational. But I get irritated at stupid people. My avatar explains my attitude on the world and most people who live in it. If it crosses a line feel free to delete it or even pm me and I'll edit it.

Keep rolling HP I'm here for life.
+100
WELL SAID