Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Forum Announcement: Regarding Hookah John

Hookah Discussion

Closed Thread Share

Old April 2nd, 2010, 05:44 PM
rlynge
Hookah Nut

Default Re: Forum Announcement: Regarding **********

so sad.... rules are rules though. *sigh*
Old April 2nd, 2010, 07:02 PM
SMoKEY_82
Hookah Nut

This doesnt make sense to me, the reason being this is a hookah forum for the hookah community, not a business right ? The way this is being conducted is as if Hookah Pro is a competing business with HJ. HJ is in it as a business this is clear as anything but if HP is just a hookah forum for the hookah community then I think there needs to be a bit of chilling regarding some rules and regulations about mentioning any HJ products or deals etc. At the end of the day isnt that what this forum is about discussing hookah related products the best deals and customer service etc.

Im not saying this for HJ (the reasons for the banning of his personnel membership etc are between him and you guys) it applies to all vendors, because at the end of the day cencoring like this 1. effects their business plays with their livelihood and 2. gives a biased opinion for US the members and especially future members. If a vendor truly has the best product, service or price and it is in the best interest of current and future HP member's then I think it should be discussed and promoted whether or not that vendor is banned. Because the best interest of the community/membership should be what comes first. Just doesnt seem like the right thing to do for a forum, like I said earlier its a FORUM not a competing business. My 2 cents.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 07:30 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Ok I have read 7 pages of replys and I just need to get this out there. The rules have been in place for 3 years(The Life of this forum) Banned vendors will not be mentioned is part of those rules. I respect everyones opinion on what they think the rules should be, but these are our rules and they are posted for all to see. Enough about that.

Second thing. Everybodys membership and ability to post at hookahpro is a privilege and not a right. I keep reading that we are supressing everyones right to speak etc This is a forum that Sambooka created and pays for, he has granted all of us the privilege to come here and hang out and post. Disagree if you wish, but be respectful and abide by the rules of the house.

John was banned for multiple rule infractions. Period! The smear campaign about HP member videos and who paid for what and who didnt pay is all a tactic to redirect the energy to something or someone else. If you can abide by our rules, then by all means stay awhile. If your intention is to cause drama, then by all means take it outside this forum and leave it outside. The mods have been pressed for information for weeks about this, Sambooka provided it, its not up for discussion, end of story.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 07:35 PM
BishopJazz
Hookah Newbie

Since I havnt been here long I cant say much but it seems you guys did have a lot of issues with him. I can say though that as I am a web designer I found his site to be very badly made and sketchy looking. Thats the main thing that had me chose Hookahstore.com along with that everyone seems to like them.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 07:43 PM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMoKEY_82 View Post
This doesnt make sense to me, the reason being this is a hookah forum for the hookah community, not a business right ? The way this is being conducted is as if Hookah Pro is a competing business with HJ. HJ is in it as a business this is clear as anything but if HP is just a hookah forum for the hookah community then I think there needs to be a bit of chilling regarding some rules and regulations about mentioning any HJ products or deals etc. At the end of the day isnt that what this forum is about discussing hookah related products the best deals and customer service etc.

Im not saying this for HJ (the reasons for the banning of his personnel membership etc are between him and you guys) it applies to all vendors, because at the end of the day cencoring like this 1. effects their business plays with their livelihood and 2. gives a biased opinion for US the members and especially future members. If a vendor truly has the best product, service or price and it is in the best interest of current and future HP member's then I think it should be discussed and promoted whether or not that vendor is banned. Because the best interest of the community/membership should be what comes first. Just doesnt seem like the right thing to do for a forum, like I said earlier its a FORUM not a competing business. My 2 cents.

1. He should have thought about that before he continued usurping the staff and breaking the rules. If he was so concerned about his well being, his business and his family, then he would have stopped when SamB warned him he was going to lose his account. That's not our fault. It's his. As for any other vendor-The other vendors know that if they want to keep their vendor accounts and protect their livelihood, they need to follow the rules. It's not a huge problem for everyone else.

We have a rules in place for a reason. It's not like they are super strenuous. They have been in place for years and have worked pretty well. (We do have new rules coming and revisions to older ones in the near future though) But we are laid back, he just took advantage of that, and thought he could get away with whatever. He was wrong.

2. We have had banned vendors in the past. He is not the first and most likely (unfortunately) will not be the last. We are still working on the product issues, and rules for mentioning them since we have seen that other companies could be affected by this "ban" as well. (so just bare with us on this)

We will not allow discussion of him period. Why would we allow someone who tried to drag us and our name through the mud, spread malicious lies about us, and has disrespected the community as a whole, be advertise here? Why should we give him more money and reinforce a "negative" behavior by allowing people to post his deals? The answer is no. If you want to buy from him, by all means do so. If anyone wants to buy from him, by all means do so. Check his website for deals, read his news letters. The deals don't have to be posted here for you to take advantage of them.

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old April 2nd, 2010, 07:46 PM
Bassem
**~ Supporting Vendor ~**

If I may contribute to the conversation, from perhaps one of the more unique viewpoints on HP- (Now, let's see if I can do this without violating every vendor rule in the book! Sorry in advance, BP and abu!)

I don't know jack freaking squat about the vendor in question, so I will not address that half of the equation. What I do know is HookahPro: you guys that make up this most excellent community, the Mods, and Sambooka. And I know them from the perspective of a former member, turned un-official vendor, and recently turned supporting vendor.

I was first a lurker at HP before becoming a member, and was at most other Hookah Forums at the time also. Was I lurking with ulterior intentions? You bet! I was going to introduce a smoking product (Hear that *twanging* noise right then? That's a rule bending!) that I felt would be most readily accepted by that most wonderfully unique western sub-culture, called the Hookah Community. After months of lurking and studying hookah forums, Hookah Pro was the only choice, for both the obvious and not so obvious reasons.

I then joined HP, and found myself and my product instantly accepted. Not only by all the members, but by the mods, and even eventually, Sambooka. Everyone was curious, interested, and most supportive. And as importantly, (to me at the time, at least) buying my goods (*Twang*). I was never, and have never, been approached by anyone officially associated with this forum for anything free. Allow me to repeat...Never.

After I had been here for a month or so, and things were progressing nicely, not only from a business sense but from a communal sense, Sambooka PM'd me and asked me to call him. I thought, well okay, here we go, shakedown time. So I called, and we had a long talk one afternoon, as he was driving home from work and I was driving to work. We discussed HookahPro, hookahs, moassel, dokha, the Middle East, wives, cars, college, business, the weather, you name it. We were just kind of trying to assess the other guy, you've had those conversations. Towards the end of the conversation, Sambooka said he'd like to try some Dokha, and I offered to send him some gratis. (For those of you who smoke herbal moassel, that means free.) He refused. Allow me to repeat...Refused.

He didn't give a reason, at the time anyway. I left the conversation thinking, Well, that sucks! He doesn't like dokha, doesn't like me, whatever. When I got home from work many hours later, there had been an order placed, paid in full, from Sambooka. With a note saying that as he may someday be reviewing my products, if the community wanted, he consequently wanted to pay for the goods he ordered. As far as I am concerned, look in the dictionary, and under 'integrity' you will find a picture of Sambooka.

Does Sambooka have 'deals' with vendors? I have no idea, and as importantly, neither do you. I only know what I have experienced, and can only form my opinions as based on those experiences. Just like you. My experience, for what it's worth, tells me this is highly unlikely. Sambooka's only coin, in this realm of his, is his perceived word and integrity. While I don't him well, I know him well enough to know he is not an idiot. And only an idiot would squander that coin so cheaply.

I contacted Sambooka three months ago, and expresed my desire to become a supporting vendor, as we were doing well enough (many thanks to all of you) that it was now an option. Guess what, kids? It ain't that easy. It wasn't just plug and play, it involved many phone calls, messages, and agreements. Until I agreed to these requirements, I would not be accepted as a vendor. I received numerous emails detailing and stressing the absolute importance of the responsibilities and rules that apply to vendors. Allow me to repeat...Responsibilities and Rules.

Have I messed up as a vendor? You bet. I sometimes forget I'm a vendor, and answer someones questions in a place verbotten. (Again, herbalists, that means forbidden.) I always receive a nice polite-'Hey, don't do that, please', and you know what happens then? I don't do that anymore! I know what the rules and requirements are, and more importantly and equally as stressed, what the consequnces are for breaking those rules.

I believe what we are seeing here, in a microcosm, is the inevitable evolution of a society. Will the vendor in question survive? You bet. Will Sambooka and HP suffer any negative effects from enforcing the rules on a most popular vendor? You bet. Will something similar ever happen again? You bet. One must bear in mind that this current situation is absolutely undoubtably nothing that either Sambooka or the vendor in question ever wanted, or even ever anticipated. It does neither one of them any good. Evolution in action.

Mods- if I broke too many rules in the above post, pull it. Many thanks!
Old April 2nd, 2010, 07:47 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Huskysibe i think one of the issues that people are probably having is that we are told over and over here that HP is for open/honest discussion with other people yet then there are restrictions on said discussion, and that opinions are welcome but not all opinions.

i understand why vendors opinions are looked down on but i also think it can be a good thing.

i dont argue with banning john as a vendor for what has supposedly transpired (i didnt see any of it personally so i am going by what is listed here) but it always seemed to me when john gave "opinions" they were pretty straight forward and when he didnt like stuff he would say it. i also dont see the issue with john promoting his products, i personally never saw anything that was more than him saying "give this a try" or sending a free sample for people to compare, but if that was looked at is bad but other members promoting just as hard for products they do not have stock in is ok, it seems kinda weird.

again like i have said every post its not my house so just saying what i am thinking with no intent to stir up anything, just discuss
-matt
Old April 2nd, 2010, 08:00 PM
Raid3n
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to Raid3n

I think Bassem's post up above can lay to rest just about most of the accusations aimed towards Sam and a good chunk of HP. He has straight up said it as it is in about as much detail as allowed for a vendor here. Now can we just please lay those accusations, the "unfairness" of John's ban and the repercussions, and for now the product question to rest? This is getting to be very ridiculous and it doesn't help we have had "fanboys" as I will call them going apeshit over the entire situation. John screwed up, he is gone, he has created a new forum, go there and be friends with him there and drop all of this dramatic crap already!

/rant I've had to get that out. Seven pages of nonsensical bitching moaning and arguing had gotten me here.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 08:20 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raid3n View Post
I think Bassem's post up above can lay to rest just about most of the accusations aimed towards Sam and a good chunk of HP. He has straight up said it as it is in about as much detail as allowed for a vendor here. Now can we just please lay those accusations, the "unfairness" of John's ban and the repercussions, and for now the product question to rest? This is getting to be very ridiculous and it doesn't help we have had "fanboys" as I will call them going apeshit over the entire situation. John screwed up, he is gone, he has created a new forum, go there and be friends with him there and drop all of this dramatic crap already!

/rant I've had to get that out. Seven pages of nonsensical bitching moaning and arguing had gotten me here.
amen
Old April 2nd, 2010, 08:22 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raid3n View Post

amen

and nice right up bassem
Old April 2nd, 2010, 08:25 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Restrictions? what restrictions? The restrictions we have in place about not mentioning banned members has been here since day 1, we also have a restriction on mentioning illegal substances. Is this too many restrictions? Is this truly suppressing your ability to contribute to this forum? If it is then I sincerely hope you can re-evaluate what it is you wish to gain from being a member here.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 08:37 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskysibe View Post
Restrictions? what restrictions? The restrictions we have in place about not mentioning banned members has been here since day 1, we also have a restriction on mentioning illegal substances. Is this too many restrictions? Is this truly suppressing your ability to contribute to this forum? If it is then I sincerely hope you can re-evaluate what it is you wish to gain from being a member here.
i was more referring to that a vendor is not allowed to give an honest opinion in the forum like others and the then if we are to suggest who to buy from and we cannot give our honest opinion then we cannot help others to the best of our abilities. it just seems that the majority of the "issues" with john until the end were more on the administrative kind of rules.

i understand why we might not want vendors giving some opinions but it is just hard to get why when a vendor says something its bad but if a normal member says it then its just discussion, i get it can be taken that a vendors statements are only to promote his company but they can also be totally truthful and honest
-matt
Old April 2nd, 2010, 08:39 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Vendors can recommend products that they dont carry for obvious reasons.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 08:49 PM
Luv2Smoke
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattathayde View Post
i was more referring to that a vendor is not allowed to give an honest opinion in the forum like others and the then if we are to suggest who to buy from and we cannot give our honest opinion then we cannot help others to the best of our abilities. it just seems that the majority of the "issues" with john until the end were more on the administrative kind of rules.

i understand why we might not want vendors giving some opinions but it is just hard to get why when a vendor says something its bad but if a normal member says it then its just discussion, i get it can be taken that a vendors statements are only to promote his company but they can also be totally truthful and honest
-matt
Matt have you read Johns post about social smoke?

"Most of you guys have the same opinion as me, there is nothing original there, i mean seriously, can you package shisha in something other than the same exact round tins.
"made from scratch in arlington", samb, i don't mean to call you out but i have heard some lies in this industry for the sake of marketing that make me chuckle, almost puke up a bit in my mouth.
i have some "insider" knowledge in this industry. don't quote this as fact as i get fed a ton of lies every day in this industry and unless you see something with your own eyes then don't believe it. social smoke used to be a huge account of SB. I think Texas' biggest. In fact years ago Social Smoke was supposed to be SB's exclusive online retailer however, that couldn't really be controlled by anyone as SB exploded and was available everywhere. Anyways, there was some sort of "falling out", don't know why or what but SB and SS are in some type of disagreement.
Now, enter SS shisha, how convenient. Same look, same feel, but for $1 less, wow, impressive. I wish them luck, really, I do, but they will need it against SB.
Something about SB you guys should know as a company. Forget whether you are a fan of their product or not. They DOMINATE the market compared to any new comer that has made any feeble attempt at copying them. Let's put Nakhla and Al Fakher aside as those are "classics" that have been around for way longer and were the only choices of shish 10 years ago for the most part. SB was selling shisha at double price before anyone could dare to do it. SB came up with all of these "exotic" flavors, great for marketing. SB OWNS California, just go into any smoke shop or any hookah lounge. Not only that, they OWN Michigan and New Jersey, 2 major Middle Eastern hookah smoking communities. Also, they have tried multiple attempts to challenge Starbuzz, not only in CA but on there own ground, like Skyzz or 360 or whatever. Even at half price, in their own state competitors can't come anywhere near SB status. There have been a ton of crap shisha to hit the market too. I don't want to name name since I know many of the players, ok, maybe a few...de ja vu, number 5, cleopatra, the list can go on, I'll throw out a little hint here, as a consumer and as an industry person. If you want to compete you need to bring something better to the table, not just a copy and take off a couple of bucks.
You guys can check the thousands of posts I have made and you will never see me praising starbuzz. In fact, it's not even a big seller for me. In fact, I don't get any benefits from SB. And to prove it even more, if the owner of Starbuzz is reading I don't even like you that much But respect has to be given to innovators not replicators. Social Smoke, good luck to you, you will need it. And as far as it being 100% American made, I will bet anyone of them at SS $1000 that it's not, I will go to Texas and inspect the whole operation and report back, and if I'm a loser I will be out $1000 and apologize to SS.
OK time for some morning coffee."

Even if the above post wasn't against any rules, John was completely out of line and absolutely deserves the ban. All these people bitching that his business is going to be effected and its unfair to now allow him to voice his opinions. WTF do you think he was trying to do with the above post?
He's not a great vendor; great vendors dont do shit like the BS quoted above. His comments were completely unnecessary, totally out of line and very uncool.
I hope he sent Social Smoke that $1000 cheque with an apology after they owned John with his bullshit allegations?

Id like to make it clear that I liked John until I read the above post a few moments ago, which shows that he clearly there's a nasty side to him and anyone who condones that bullshit post of his is just as bad as him, good riddens to bad rubbish is what I say.

I think the mods and sambooka should be commended for having the courage to stand up for what is right and ban him, knowing very well that there would be some backlash but they stuck to their guns and did the right thing despite the consequences. They've earned my respect.

Last edited by Luv2Smoke; April 2nd, 2010 at 09:11 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 08:57 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

honestly if i saw a normal member saying that i wouldnt freak out and call it total bashing, the only "bashing" i see there is him calling them out on if they are 100% american made.

-matt
Old April 2nd, 2010, 09:00 PM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten

Quote:
Huskysibe i think one of the issues that people are probably having is that we are told over and over here that HP is for open/honest discussion with other people yet then there are restrictions on said discussion, and that opinions are welcome but not all opinions.

i understand why vendors opinions are looked down on but i also think it can be a good thing.

i dont argue with banning john as a vendor for what has supposedly transpired (i didnt see any of it personally so i am going by what is listed here) but it always seemed to me when john gave "opinions" they were pretty straight forward and when he didnt like stuff he would say it. i also dont see the issue with john promoting his products, i personally never saw anything that was more than him saying "give this a try" or sending a free sample for people to compare, but if that was looked at is bad but other members promoting just as hard for products they do not have stock in is ok, it seems kinda weird.

again like i have said every post its not my house so just saying what i am thinking with no intent to stir up anything, just discuss
-matt

This isn't what happened though. We could care less if he sent you out a sample with your order or said hey, who wants a free sample of such and such? But that's not what he did. He would post a thread in general section (multiples actually) , saying oh I decided to take something out of my inventory for personal use. I'm smoking so and so right now and it's sooooo delicious! You should check it out!

This is an advertising ploy. He is using his post to get you to want to try that product, get curious about it, and of course, who will you go to to buy that product? Most likely Him, since he is smoking a product that he sells.

We have an issue with this. This is similar to reviewing your own products and is a No-No. If they didn't have the product in stock then maybe there would be more validity to his posts other than to stir up sales.

As for restrictions - We really don't' restrict you guys much. We don't censor you. You can have your opinions even if they are not in line w/ ours. I mean just look at this post for an example. We haven't censored you, just because you don't agree with us. The only things we do not allow are porn, NHT talk, racial slurs, or banned vendors . You guys can post your opinions wither they are agreed on or not.

Quote:
honestly if i saw a normal member saying that i wouldnt freak out and call it total bashing, the only "bashing" i see there is him calling them out on if they are 100% american made.

-matt
Well this is in poor taste for a vendor to do. I would be irritated if a member posted but he has the right to speak his mind, but a vendor... The way he went about this, the things he said and the accusations.. this is bad business and unacceptable. Had he gone about it in a more level headed and sophisticated manner, and asked "hey is this 100% american made without the rest of his ranting, I don't think anyone would have had a problem with that. Instead he accused, assumed and made a mess of things. That's bad for Social Smoke, That's Bad for him, and bad for us as a forum.

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"

Last edited by KoRnKitten; April 2nd, 2010 at 09:06 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 09:03 PM
Raid3n
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:

-matt

The point is mattathayde is for a businessman John's post was COMPLETELY unprofessional! You cannot go around saying that and get away with it. The repercussions of this post were seen 2 months ago and are still being seen today! Ordinary smoker like us or not you cannot go around talking crap about a product, a business, or even a person as John did in that post.

Last edited by Raid3n; April 2nd, 2010 at 09:06 PM. Reason: added the quote due to my slow response time
Old April 2nd, 2010, 09:03 PM
abu ronin
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin

Quote:

-matt
John was not a ''normal member''. He was a vendor who was blatantly bashing his competition in violation of our rules.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 09:08 PM
Luv2Smoke
Hookah Pro

Quote:

-matt
but hes not a normal member, he's a vendor with an agenda. It wasnt just the made in US thing, he said there product wasn't original and implied that they just ripped off Starbuzz

WTF is this comment about?
"i have heard some lies in this industry for the sake of marketing that make me chuckle, almost puke up a bit in my mouth"

And this
"If you want to compete you need to bring something better to the table, not just a copy and take off a couple of bucks."

And this
"But respect has to be given to innovators not replicators."

Then he says there product isn't value for money
"Now, enter SS shisha, how convenient. Same look, same feel, but for $1 less"

This is another backhanded comment
"Social Smoke, good luck to you, you will need it"

John was completely out of line, can you not read?

Last edited by Luv2Smoke; April 2nd, 2010 at 09:16 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 09:19 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

i can read perfectly fine, i havent seen the SS stuff in question but the vast majority of the "new" stuff is all the same starbuzz like stuff, i will agree that its not the way he should have gone about it but i think if it was a normal member there would be a few people getting a little pissy and thats it. the way it was stated before the quote was posted made it seem like he went a lot farther.

-matt
Old April 2nd, 2010, 09:21 PM
abu ronin
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin

Quote:
i can read perfectly fine, i havent seen the SS stuff in question but the vast majority of the "new" stuff is all the same starbuzz like stuff, i will agree that its not the way he should have gone about it but i think if it was a normal member there would be a few people getting a little pissy and thats it. the way it was stated before the quote was posted made it seem like he went a lot farther.

-matt
Again! Your missing the point. HE'S A VENDOR!! Not a normal member! 2 entirely different entities.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 09:31 PM
Raid3n
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:

-matt
You absolutely do not get it still -_- John is NOT an ordinary person. He could not go and pull stunts like that because he is a businessman. You cannot compare what John said to what many others have and are saying. The quote you see in Luv2smoke's post is exactly what he posted and you are not missing any details whatsoever. He took it too far and that is why he is no longer a member of the site. Us members CAN get away with saying something like that because we are not owners of a business.

Our opinions do not affect the sales of a certain product or a business unless they are legitimately BAD. If someone thinks low of a certain member and his opinions, that is fine. Move along and ignore that person's post regarding that product.

John CANNOT get away with it because he needs to be open to every product regardless of he likes it or not. He can decide not to carry a product and that is fine, but to blatantly talk so lowly about something and even going as far as saying he does not like the owner of starbuzz is a completely different story. He lost a lot of legitimacy in his business and in turn is hurting his own sales because of it.

Understand the difference and live with it because an ordinary smoker and a vendor are VERY different. Period.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 09:32 PM
Luv2Smoke
Hookah Pro

Quote:

-matt
Its not like starbuzz, you obviously didnt read the thread, social smoke is unwashed whereas starbuzz is washed so John was misleading in his criticism and very harsh because he also made personal digs. Dont forget that as a vendor he wasnt allowed to criticize another product at all.

Ive tried to explain to you to the best of my ability but you obviously dont seem to get it.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 09:33 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

i see the point but i have a bit of an issue with that a vendor saying their negative opinion is extremely bad but if it was from a member there would be no reprimand.

we want the vendors to be truthful with us and when they give what they feel is a truthful point (be is a bit over the top) we get pissed.

again sams house sams rules but since this thread was left opened and we have been allowed to discuss this that i what i am trying to do.

it seems at this point we have 2 sides, the people that are totally pissed and never want to talk to john again, and those of us that get that he violated rules but dont see what went down as this horrible transgression
-matt
Old April 2nd, 2010, 09:35 PM
Luv2Smoke
Hookah Pro

Quote:
i see the point but i have a bit of an issue with that a vendor saying their negative opinion is extremely bad but if it was from a member there would be no reprimand.

we want the vendors to be truthful with us and when they give what they feel is a truthful point (be is a bit over the top) we get pissed.

again sams house sams rules but since this thread was left opened and we have been allowed to discuss this that i what i am trying to do.

it seems at this point we have 2 sides, the people that are totally pissed and never want to talk to john again, and those of us that get that he violated rules but dont see what went down as this horrible transgression
-matt
I suggest you look at the actual thread and then you can see what was said in its original context
http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showt...t=social+smoke
Closed Thread Share
Share with your friends on facebook