Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Maybe going commercial

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old April 2nd, 2010, 02:01 PM
ryon
Hookah Nut

Default Re: Maybe going commercial

Id be down to try it
Going commercial is tough and especially with all the new bills floating around Id be weary
Old April 2nd, 2010, 06:16 PM
CJTaleous
Hookah Newbie

I PM'd you.

I don't think going commercial is that difficult, just ask arnold of Epic Smoke tobacco... lol
Old April 2nd, 2010, 06:47 PM
zeoalex
Hookah Nut

I'd also be very interested to try your shisha, I don't have capabilities to do video reviews, but I love trying new stuff.

If you really want to go commercial, take the time to do the research, don't half ass it, it's doubly important because of the nature of the product that you make sure you have your bases covered before you dive into the commercial side of things.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 07:53 PM
texashookah91
Hookah Nut

If you send some my way i would defiantly make a video review, I'll spread the word at texas ATM haha
Old April 4th, 2010, 08:32 AM
HookahKev
Hookah Pro

sounds like a really good flavor. id like to try some home made stuff, been reading a lot of post about people trying to do this. glad to see someone has made something that is good and that other people are actually asking for.

i wouldnt say you'd have to go "commerical" but if people like your stuff why not make it and send it off to them. id be interested in trying some and if i like it ill be coming back for more. but then again like post before me, if your gunna be going full gear selling this stuff by the kilo, webiste and all that, you wanna make sure all the legal stuff is set.

also, i will be sure to do a review and give you a plug! PM me is you got some left to try!

Last edited by HookahKev; April 4th, 2010 at 08:36 AM.
Old April 4th, 2010, 12:11 PM
britjh22
Hookah Nut

I would for sure be interested in trying this, probably along with everyone else on this board. It does sound like a really interesting flavor, and one that's probably not too easy to pull off well, so you may have the gift for the trade.

Any other flavors you have come up with??
Old April 4th, 2010, 12:45 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

i would be interested in trying it, honestly i am a bit skeptical of what exactly you are using to flavor it (i am not asking you to tell any "Secrets" or anything just want to make sure that it is a safe flavoring) .

as to the commercial stuff its probably a lot of stuff to do for it to be legal, there might be a way around it though like making it and trading people for stuff but idk how the tobacco laws work (i know for beer brewing you can make x gallons a year and give it "As gifts" but not sell it unless you have all the official stuff but you could always give a gift in exchange for a gift)
-matt
Old April 12th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Fidelis Mortuus
Banned

haha ya i have been looking for tobacco loopholes.. anyways i have the new batch made up. unfortunately i am deadbroke from buying batch ingredients.. i hate to ask it since you guys would be doing me a favor by reviewing it and giving me feedback and suggestions for it but i will only be able to ship to people willing to pay a small shipping fee, i will be sending out samples by fedex as soon as I am able to.. those of you still interested please send me a pm and we can get this ball rolling.... @mattahyde i am using safe to ingest and inhale ingredients and have been smoking my own shisha for months now with no negative side affects that i know of so feel assured i would have dropped dead a while ago if i had inhaled anything unsafe... anyways thank you guys for participating and send me a pm if you are willing to cover a 5 dollar shipping and handling fee.. if not i totally understand. i will send enough of a sample for 2-3 normal bowls not sure how many grams that is but it is what it is..

thanks again guys

FM
Old April 12th, 2010, 08:54 PM
dlr1881
Hookah Nut

i thought this was goona be about selling out lol
yes let me know how to get you the five bucks
Old April 12th, 2010, 09:02 PM
Dusty62
Hookah Aficionado

Hey Fidelis,

Yeah, I'd call it more of a feasibility study. Man, I'd be totally down with trying your butterbeer shisha and giving you feedback on it. If you decide to go for it, and you still have some for your study, count me in! Smoke happy.

dus'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidelis Mortuus View Post
sup guys

so here i am smoking some home made shisha on campus and people keep tellin me they love my stuff and some people have even bought my "butterbeer" shisha off me. it gave me an idea, i might take my operation commercial but first id need to know what hookah educated people think. If i were to send out free samples would anyone be interested in giving me some feedback and suggestions and some helpful criticism? let me know its a possibility.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A SALES PITCH, I AM NOT ADVERTISING A PRODUCT, I DO NOT HAVE A TOBACCO LICENSE, I AM MERELY TRYING TO GET FEEDBACK ON MY SHISHA SO THAT IN THE FUTURE IF I DO BECOME A VENDOR I WILL SATISFY THE COMMUNITY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT!

FM
Old April 12th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Drewzi
Hookah Pro

You can count me in for some honest feedback. I would love to try some. just pm me.
Old April 12th, 2010, 10:47 PM
A_Teator1
Hookah Pro

Just PMd you
Old April 12th, 2010, 11:00 PM
mikemindt3492
Hookah Newbie

i will be more than happy to sample your shisha and post a video review of what i think. your flavor sounds great and actually pretty unique! pm if you want me to sample and post my thoughts happy smoking!
Old April 13th, 2010, 06:49 AM
harry_boii
Hookah Newbie

if you send this out for free i woud gladly make a vid for you
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Fidelis Mortuus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlr1881 View Post
i thought this was goona be about selling out lol
yes let me know how to get you the five bucks
sure thing, hit me up with a pm and ill give you my paypal info and send out sample today via fedex

i should also mention i can only ship to the states.
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:12 PM
rgallego
Hookah Nut

Send a message via MSN to rgallego

I would love also to try your stuff and I could recommend you with some lounges and some local vendors over here in Mexico
Old April 14th, 2010, 12:05 AM
Fidelis Mortuus
Banned

gracias amigo.. unfortunately for me its expensive to pay for international shipping as soon as the firefighting season starts up though i will have the funds to send samples internationally..
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook