Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

herro, i think i might be having some stem problems

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old February 7th, 2008, 12:27 AM
Raid3n
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to Raid3n
Default Re: herro, i think i might be having some stem problems

i did do that taking the pictures and i didnt seem to get anything, twice and got nothing so i think i could be me, still ill keep messing with it though.

but when i got the hookah i got nothing extra with it really, just the case and a pair of tongs and hoses pretty much lol. i didnt get any sort of covers for the other ports
Old February 7th, 2008, 12:39 AM
HookahMaster
Hookah Pro

I've read of other memebers saying that the autoseal hose ports on Mya's as well as Syrians, aren't that great. That's why most of the time we recommend people to just get a single hose, since it will have a muchbetter seal. Anyway, you can try and get in contact with Mya (site below) and see if they'll send you the port plugs. It's this little shiny piece that screws into where the other hose ports are coming out of. This way you can convert it to a single and test it. Just out of curiousity, how new exactly are you to hookah smoking? Is this your first time setting it up yourself and smoking?

Mya's website: www.myasaray.com
Old February 7th, 2008, 12:51 AM
Raid3n
Hookah Enthusiast

ive been smoking from hookahs for close to a year now but ive only owned one for a month. but i learned a lot of what i know from my friend, like the best way to pack the bowl and using gatorade makes it rip even better even till the coal is about the size of a pencil's eraser.
usually me and at least one other friend every week about once a week will hang out and smoke from it so now im fairly seasoned at setting it up, just cleaning im still getting the hang of.

ill give them an email and see what happens thanks for the link, and if all else fails just purchase a new single hose stem and then pull out the multi for when friends are over. since you said its close to a gyro it helps give me an idea as to what to aim for.
Old February 7th, 2008, 12:55 AM
HookahMaster
Hookah Pro

You can try calling them as well. They're real cool guys and very helpful... If you have any other questions or problems with getting it to smoke, don't hesitate to ask...
Old February 7th, 2008, 12:58 AM
Raid3n
Hookah Enthusiast

if i have to i will call them no problemo. thanks for suggesting that to me. i know now that if i have any questions at all to ask, thank you for your help. i really appreciate it
Old February 7th, 2008, 01:06 AM
HookahMaster
Hookah Pro

You're welcome, I'm glad I was able to help...
Old February 7th, 2008, 01:12 AM
HookahMaster
Hookah Pro

Oh, I forgot to mention one thing... since that is the Mya Gyro vase, it basically means that you can buy any Mya stem in the tall range, and just slip it on there... And there you go, you'll have a perfectly sealed bad ass single hose hookah. I'm sure you know how the Gyro's stem looks. The 30 inch Mya Column (which is the one I have) also uses the same stem. When you call the guys at Mya, tell them about your siruation, and ask if they could set you up with the Gyro's stem.

I can vouch for this particular hookah and stem. It's smokes really good, reliable, and looks gorgeous. Also, since it would be an authentic Mya hookah at that point, cleaning would be much easier. The reason is because Mya cleaning brushes are made at the exact diameter of the inner diameter size of their stems. This basically means that cleaning is a breeze and much more effective than other hookahs which have weak brushes that are either too big or small...
Old February 7th, 2008, 01:18 AM
Raid3n
Hookah Enthusiast

awesome nice to know if i want a badass hookah all i have to do is ask. i wouldnt begin to know how to around to asking lol, but still its nice to know. The gyro stems are beautiful to me lol so getting one would be really sweet. i think i would rather take the excellent look any day, but i would still keep that current stem.

so now i will give them a call come tomorrow
Share with your friends on facebook