Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Need some desperate help!

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old April 5th, 2010, 05:52 AM
Blaat
Hookah Pro

Default Need some desperate help!

Well, this is the deal:

In the Netherlands you don't have all those shops who sell cheap tobacco like Starbuzz, AF, Nakhla, and more.. The only tobacco they sell are 50gr Nakhla boxes for 5,80 Euro's.

That's too expensive if you ask me, but I found 2 other ways!:
- A local shop sells 250gr Nakhla for 8 Euro's. But... that tobacco tastes like crap, I don't get any taste it each time.. I compared the mixed fruit to a 50gr mixed fruit box online, and the online one was 942120198 times more tastier.

- I found an online seller who sells 250gr Nakhla for 12 Euro's. More expensive, but his tobacco was nice. He was selling many of my favourite tobacco's like Nakhla Peach, Nakhla Mandarine, Nakhla Mizo Grape.
I bought all my tobacco by that vendor, but he seems to not selling any tobacco anymore!!

So the only good tobacco I know I can get now are 50gr Nakhla for 5,80 Euro's.. waaaaaaay to expensive.

So.. does anyone you know a good online vendor who sells Nakhla for a nice price? (Lets say 250gr for <14 euro's)?

I am really desperate
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:25 AM
A_Teator1
Hookah Pro

Default Re: Need some desperate help!

Hookahstore.com sells nakhla for 9.50 american but I'm not sure what the international shipping will be. Either way hes a great vendor check him out.
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:29 AM
DaSebsch
Hookah Aficionado

shisha-world.com. You'll just have to complete the checkout process in the German version of the website because the english version won't let you checkout for some reason.
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Blaat
Hookah Pro

I ordered there a few weeks ago.. it's a very nice website, but they don't ship tobacco to the Netherlands, they say they only sell their tobacco in Germany.

Ordering from the US is very risky because the douane is very strict in the Netherlands, they will intercept nearly every package with tobacco, so only 1-2 boxes will come through, but that isn't worth the $30+ shipping costs
Old April 5th, 2010, 12:09 PM
CypherEnigma
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
I ordered there a few weeks ago.. it's a very nice website, but they don't ship tobacco to the Netherlands, they say they only sell their tobacco in Germany.

Ordering from the US is very risky because the douane is very strict in the Netherlands, they will intercept nearly every package with tobacco, so only 1-2 boxes will come through, but that isn't worth the $30+ shipping costs
If you're looking to avoid taxes on tobacco its a risk you're going to have to take into account. Yes, you can ship from the US or another country to get "cheaper" tobacco but if it arrives at customs and you have to pay a duty on the tobacco then your going to be expected to pay the fees. This is just a fact when shipping internationally, whether you want to possibly deal with this is up to you. If there are vendors in the Netherlands then this would be the most viable alternative but it seems like you've exhausted this possibility. I'm sorry that you've had these experiences but it is price we pay for enjoying luxury items like tobacco.
(Sorry if I misunderstood your post)

36" Al Falkher Solid - 36" KM Copper Heart Two Hose - 22" Temsah Mini-Wheat(a.k.a. Golden Nugget)
Old April 5th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Drewzi
Hookah Pro

Yeah, you are stuck between a rock and a hard place my friend. It sounds like you will have to step up and pay the higher shipping rates and duty taxes, to get quality tobacco. After all what is the point of smoking something that is tasteless.
Old April 5th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Blaat
Hookah Pro

The problem with shipping from the US are the high shipping costs, mostly $30+ for just 250 gr tobacco, and if it's gets caught at the border, 59 Euro's are added + penalties, which can be very high.

Afaik 250gr is allowed to ship from a non EU country to the Netherlands. So let's say 250gr Nakhla for 40 dollars.. that's just not worth it.

From an EU country (UK, Germany, Spain, Portugal, France, etc etc..) I don't have to pay taxes for the tobacco because they are already paid, so buying tobacco from an online vendor in EU is a more viable option.

I'm looking for anyone who knows a good online vendor in Europe who sells tobacco, Nakhla, AF, I don't mind.
Old April 5th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Rob416
Hookah Guru

Send a message via AIM to Rob416

hmm wish i could help.. ANY INTERNATIONAL HPers that can Hekp Blaat.. cmon all help him out
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook