Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Your first time?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old May 22nd, 2010, 05:37 AM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: Your first time?

It was some years ago, a friend of mine came home from Tunisia, and brought a hookah as well. he invited me to try it out, and i gotta say it was a love at first sight. I can't recall what we're smoking, but it was awesome. After couple of weeks i bought my own
Old May 22nd, 2010, 05:57 AM
Hookah Nut

In spain (blanes) some guys had a hookah and asked if i wanted to join them.
so yea i did. and now i want a hookah to. !
they smoked NK cherry.

A pic of my first hookah that i smoked (link)

Last edited by ttdr; May 22nd, 2010 at 07:07 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 06:15 AM
Hookah Nut

hmm..dont remeber the first try, but my first real session.
was in Egypt, El gouna on vacation with an old girlfriend around 2006.

She always wanted an genuin hookah as she had smoke some before so on the first day we walked thru some stores to find a hookah. Finally she found one she liked, but before we bought it the man (called himself romeo) gave us tea and let us smoke som hookah there too

...and we started talking...and smoking...and smoking more...changing tobaco..from two apples to nakhla citrus...and smoked for about 1.5 hour...then she bought her hookah... (here i learned what a session really should be about!)

The next five days we went back there every night and smoked hookah for some hours and had a real blast.

And at the end of the week he even took us thru a tour thru el gouna and bought us genuine egyptian falafel....

Was a really great week...

And finally at the last day i bought my (nerdy) figurine egytian hookah....

That was the start for me at least..

Happy smoking all..
Watch and comment!

Last edited by Lonelyboy; May 22nd, 2010 at 09:26 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 09:21 AM
Hookah Newbie

For some reason I will always remember my first time. Ha. Like eight or nine of my friends went to a Hookah Bar and got the VIP section as it was my birthday. We ended up getting four hookahs going as by the end of the night they convinced me to inhale from all four hoses at once. I did it successfully without hacking up a lung. Felt proud. It was there though that I fell in love with it and also was when I first had one of my favorite flavors, Code 69. Flash forward to a month from today, I have my own hookah and am working towards learning all that I can about it.

Just tried Mobster - Social Smoke 10/10
Old May 22nd, 2010, 12:18 PM
Hookah Nut

First time I smoked SB. Thought it was the best thing ever. I eventually got a small hookah of my own and started trying different brands of tobacco. I won't touch SB now, my tastes have matured. Anything short of Nakhla, now, and I turn my nose up.
Francine's fancy new rating system (worst to best): Pall Mall<Tapioca pudding<Skin graft<Zippo Tricks<Meh...<The Dude abides<Pink Pony Sticker<Randy Marsh, nuoh my god...<GOLD STAR!!!
Old May 22nd, 2010, 01:44 PM
Hookah Master

It was a bitter cold winter night, buddy and I were cruising around looking for something to do and spotted a bar that also served hookah. Went in asked them to set it up for us, they took out a HUGE heater and set it up for us outside, set up the hookah with some Apple Cinnamon shisha and we were both enjoying the hell out of it. About a week later I purchased a hookah and the rest is history.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook