Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

KM storage

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old April 6th, 2010, 03:58 AM
Phobea
Hookah Newbie

Default KM storage

I'm interested in buying a, KM Hookah as i've heard they're the best. My problem is storing the Hookah itself. I need to put it away somewhere safe and secure, but figured I would need to de-assemble the hookah when I need to do so, as at 28 inches, it wont fit in any of my cupboards.

Does anyone know whether the, KM Hookahs will EASILY de-assemble to be stored away, or would it cause wear and tear doing so each time.

(Its the KM Cafe that I was thinking of going for)

Thank you.
Old April 6th, 2010, 04:47 AM
Jessica
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Yahoo to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
Default Re: KM storage

a constant complete set up and breakdown of the hookah will wear it out quicker no matter the name brand. Yes cheaper hookahs wear out much faster and they rust pretty bad too... KM is a pretty good name brand and i know mine seems to be super sturdy but i rarely take it all apart. look for the mini's if your heart is set on a KM...my opinion anyhow
Old April 6th, 2010, 04:59 AM
Phobea
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcfuwbs View Post
a constant complete set up and breakdown of the hookah will wear it out quicker no matter the name brand. Yes cheaper hookahs wear out much faster and they rust pretty bad too... KM is a pretty good name brand and i know mine seems to be super sturdy but i rarely take it all apart. look for the mini's if your heart is set on a KM...my opinion anyhow
Thank you. I think I would rather keep the quality of the smoke to the maximum. I will have to find somewhere decent and well hidden to put it.
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:21 AM
oSPANNERo
Hookah Nut

To quote one of my favorite robotic characters after Marvin the Paranoid Android:

'No Disassemble JOHNNY FIVE!!! - No Disassemble!!!

Or in more of a thorough explaination, When you "take apart" a KM the only things that come off the stem are: Vase, Vase Gasket, purge valve cover, purge valve BB, Hose, Hose gasket, Ash Tray, Bowl and Bowl Gasket.

Thats it.

No more.

The End.

FIN.

No Mas.

Elnihaya.
36" Solid Al Fakher, Blue Razan
29" KM Trimetal, KM "Red Lion" Gilded Base, Crown Jewel Bowl, Red v3 Narbish, CH "Solar Flare" Tip
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:29 AM
Xanhonestpuckx
Brother of the Black Leaf

Send a message via AIM to Xanhonestpuckx Send a message via Yahoo to Xanhonestpuckx

If you want a hookah that is good quality, easily secured and hidden, yet gives maximum smoke quality, you may want to look into getting a Mya QT
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:50 AM
EssamHelmy
Hookah Nut

If you want portability and easy storage I honestly think a small Egyptian hookah with a medium sahara smoke base and a vortex/phunnel bowl is the perfect combo, which is what I am using right now. I have the Mya QT, Mya Mini, Medium Egyptian, and a Khalil Mamoon 32" and the small hookah combo I have right now is what I have been using for the longest time even when my friends come over.
Old April 6th, 2010, 09:43 AM
thomas_j_smith
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to thomas_j_smith Send a message via Yahoo to thomas_j_smith

+1 Spanner
Old April 6th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Maylene
Hookah Nut

You could look at the darwish hookahs, The stems break down.

Old April 6th, 2010, 12:40 PM
DRMALIKIA
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobea View Post
Thank you. I think I would rather keep the quality of the smoke to the maximum. I will have to find somewhere decent and well hidden to put it.
What is with the Batman Cloak and dagger stuff? Why do you have to "Hide" your gear?
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook