Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Best Hookah Night Ever

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old April 9th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Hookah Master

Default Best Hookah Night Ever

We have alot of disaster stories, dropped coals, broke the base, bent the hookah, burnt the tobacco, broke a bone ect.

Yet we all keep smoking hookah.

The reason we keep coming back is cause we have mostly good days.

Tell the story of your best hookah session ever.
Be descriptive paint us a picture telling us why this was the best day.

My story would take place at a lounge, no particular celebration just bored at my gf's families house and after a few hours there we decided to go to a local lounge that is kind of far from my house but near where we were.

We get to the lounge and the owner happens to my former student, didnt know he even had a lounge. He says im going to take care of you. Brings us jordanian mint tea a 42" commercial KM with a pineapple head filled with blue mist. Natural coals on top of course. He instructs everyone that we are VIP and our coals need to be changed often. On this very same night some old friends come into the place and of course we get them to join us. So we are set up with 2 people to a hookah and we get to a second round after killing off the first fruit heads. As they are preparing our next round of tobacco more old friends walk in...we cant believe it, what the heck are so many people doing here, didnt know this was a new meeting place. Anyway my former student locks the doors at about 1am and sits down to have a few beers with us (its BYOB) he calls it a private party and sets us all up with a 3rd hookah and sits down to join us for it. I think between all of us we must have ordered about 12-15 hookahs and he only charged us for maybe 6 of them. This same lounge is quite a distance away from me but i still go passed about 20 lounges to go to this one if i ever do go to a lounge.

it wound up being good friends, good beer, good snacks, and great service.
and they know how to pack and manage a hookah.

thats the hookah night that i judge all other sessions by

whats your story?
Hookah Pro Legitimate hookah without the bias.
Old April 9th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Hookah Guru
Default Re: Best Hookah Night Ever

Was out at a camping event and brought my whole rig. After messing around with the camp stove and taking the coals forever to light. I finally got it down and was able to keep coals going all night long.

We had great music and great people. There were a lot of people. I had the hookah going for many many hours from the after noon of saturday till the early morning of sunday. The coals burned perfectly, the tobacco smoked perfectly, and it was a great relaxing time.
(*Disclaimer* These are my opinions and mine alone. It does not reflect the opinions of others and is based on my personal smoking enjoyment and experience)
Old April 9th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via AIM to Allan

me and my friends hosted a house rave,and ima trying to get my own lounge started up,and so i said ill take care and keep pumping the hookahs out,we had about 6 hookah going and i m like dancing around, running to hookahs and starting them and packing them XD
Old April 9th, 2010, 03:19 PM
Hookah Nut

A few friends and I went to a local hookah lounge one night, no other reason other than wanting to go out for a good smoke and hang out. I had just recently got in contact with an old friend of mine that I haven't seen in about 6-7 years so I was excited to hang out, smoke and catch up. We walk in the place and it turns out that my friend is really good friends with the owner of the place. We got hooked up with about 6 hookahs, all with apple heads and free beers. It was a friday night as well so they had belly dancers and a dance floor for people to dance. Sufficed to say, this little reunion turned out to be one of the best nights out I've had in a long time.
Old April 10th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Hookah Nut

Me and about 3 of my buddies were hanging out at my house on a lazy afternoon. We got hungry and decided that we were all craving sushi like crazy. Luckily, I've been learning to make sushi and had all of the ingredients, so 2 of us got to work preparing A LOT of sushi. We probably made about 12 rolls total. Anyways, it was a cloudy day but the weather was nice so we decided to eat it all outside. We set up my KM with some Starbuzz Jasmine (which tastes just like hot tea), played some Iron & Wine (as soon as we started the music the sun came out), and ate homemade sushi until we were bursting at the seams.

That was the best session ever.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook