Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

European Meetup?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old April 12th, 2010, 04:35 PM
PCServe
Hookah Aficionado

Send a message via ICQ to PCServe Send a message via MSN to PCServe Send a message via Skype™ to PCServe
Default European Meetup?

Hi guys,
I know we were talking about this before, but nobody really came up with something, so I wanted to start another thread to ask around, who will be interested. Unfortunately I didn't find the old thread anymore.

Anyways ... what do you think? I would really love to meet some European HP users and would drive or fly somewhere, if it is not too far or too expensive.
London would be fine, since it is cheap to get there from everywhere in Europe. My favorite location would be Frankfurt / Main (Germany). As most of you may know, Frankfurt has the biggest airport in Europe and it should be easy to get there from everywhere in the world. A friend of mine, which is also the biggest european vendor for hookahs, has an own hookah bar in Frankfurt and I'm pretty sure, that we could spend a weekend there. Possibly we could also visit his company together and get some products for a good price. If some of you are interested, I can ask him and we could do that, if he agrees. Just tell me, what you think and if you would be there. I would arrange that together with DaSebsch, if there are some of you, who would be interested. Frankfurt is also pretty close to the Netherlands and the flight from Britain to Frankfurt is comparatively cheap (less than 100€ for a roundtrip should be no problem from all the bigger european airports)

If you have any other ideas, feel free to PM me
Old April 12th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Hookah-burdar
Hookah Nut

Default Re: European Meetup?

Would be nice! Just let's see how many of us might be interested and when could it take place. Frankfurt would be OK for me. I've got to check what interesting Turkish lounges there might be...
Old April 12th, 2010, 05:18 PM
Hookah-burdar
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookah-burdar View Post
Would be nice! Just let's see how many of us might be interested and when could it take place. Frankfurt would be OK for me. I've got to check what interesting Turkish lounges there might be...
http://www.shisha-guide.info/?seite=...nkfurt+am+Main mmmmmm not very promising: just 4 lounges, and rather modern...

http://www.shisha-guide.info/?seite=...nkfurt+am+Main and then only one shop, besides the one you spoke about...
Old April 12th, 2010, 05:33 PM
PCServe
Hookah Aficionado

Send a message via ICQ to PCServe Send a message via MSN to PCServe Send a message via Skype™ to PCServe

There are more stores and lounges.
this is the bar of my friend: www.one-11.de
unfortunately the website is not working yet. there is just one picture, but the bar is really great, ive been there several times and it would be cheap for everybody.
Old April 12th, 2010, 05:47 PM
MC_Gatty
Hookah Nut

There's an incredibly cool lounge in München, it's not very big though... I will be in Regensburg next year so depending on when I might be able to check this out
Old April 12th, 2010, 11:03 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

As it happens i'll in Italy within 8 or 9 days (for get which off hand) and i'll be back in the Baltics and Finnland for a few days after that before being in Russia for a short spell. It looks like i'll "hookah up" with a couple of HPers as it stands which is cool.
Old April 13th, 2010, 02:11 PM
Hookah-burdar
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajo Flettner View Post
As it happens i'll in Italy within 8 or 9 days (for get which off hand) and i'll be back in the Baltics and Finnland for a few days after that before being in Russia for a short spell. It looks like i'll "hookah up" with a couple of HPers as it stands which is cool.
mmmm Rusia, the Baltics, Finnland... Wouldn't it be a good idea to buy some AMBER to have some traditionnal mouthpieces ("agizlik") made by some craftman, like Ahmet ELMAS of Izmir, who according to his own words on his webpage specializes in repairing old ones, among other things, and would thus be able to reproduce a vintage one (the ones he makes, I own 4 of them are made of acrylic material in imitation amber, with the whole inside tube of wood, up to the tip)?
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook