Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu
   

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Mate coming from America...what should i order?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old April 22nd, 2010, 05:03 AM
SmokinAces's Avatar
SmokinAces
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 608
Default Mate coming from America...what should i order?

Hes coming to the Uk and hes asking me what i want. What should i tell him to get. i was thinking just get some sheesha flavour. but what should i get? all ive ever smoked is Al Fakher...ive tried starbuzz bluemist once.
need some epic tasting flavours

help
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old April 22nd, 2010, 05:56 AM
PCServe
Status: Offline
Hookah Aficionado
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Saxony, Germany
Posts: 1,563
Send a message via ICQ to PCServe Send a message via MSN to PCServe Send a message via Skype™ to PCServe
Default Re: Mate coming from America...what should i order?

There are some really great SB flavors you should try to get.
In my opinion Wild Berry and Passion Fruit Mojito are pretty good and definitely worth trying. But he cant bring more than 250g to the EU without paying taxes (every person who is at least 17 years old is allowed to bring 250g tobacco or 200 cigarettes to the EU for free).
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old April 22nd, 2010, 06:00 AM
SmokinAces's Avatar
SmokinAces
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 608
Default Re: Mate coming from America...what should i order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCServe View Post
There are some really great SB flavors you should try to get.
In my opinion Wild Berry and Passion Fruit Mojito are pretty good and definitely worth trying. But he cant bring more than 250g to the EU without paying taxes (every person who is at least 17 years old is allowed to bring 250g tobacco or 200 cigarettes to the EU for free).

hes doing it some other way. dont ask me how but he said he can bring loads
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old April 22nd, 2010, 06:24 AM
PCServe
Status: Offline
Hookah Aficionado
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Saxony, Germany
Posts: 1,563
Send a message via ICQ to PCServe Send a message via MSN to PCServe Send a message via Skype™ to PCServe
Default Re: Mate coming from America...what should i order?

hope you know, that this is illegal. actually you are the one, who will get in trouble if something goes wrong
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old April 22nd, 2010, 06:34 AM
SmokinAces's Avatar
SmokinAces
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 608
Default Re: Mate coming from America...what should i order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCServe View Post
hope you know, that this is illegal. actually you are the one, who will get in trouble if something goes wrong
ouuch

i didnt know that. hes said hes done it before and hes brought tonnes. tonneeeeeeeeees

well wait and see. cant he send like packages in the post?

like 3-4 kg at a time?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old April 22nd, 2010, 07:07 AM
PCServe
Status: Offline
Hookah Aficionado
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Saxony, Germany
Posts: 1,563
Send a message via ICQ to PCServe Send a message via MSN to PCServe Send a message via Skype™ to PCServe
Default Re: Mate coming from America...what should i order?

bringing it through the customs control at the airport is like playing roulette you may win or you may lose. if they get him, he has to pay taxes, fees AND a very high fine (price with fine - at least here in germany - for 250g Starbuzz will be around 60€) or they will take all the tobacco and throw it away. chances are 50:50, but it is still illegal!
no, post is more risky. the EU law says, that you can get 50g of tobacco by mail from a country outside the European Union.

but i dont want to give you any tips on how to avoid taxes. it is illegal either way.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old April 22nd, 2010, 07:12 AM
SmokinAces's Avatar
SmokinAces
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 608
Default Re: Mate coming from America...what should i order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCServe View Post
bringing it through the customs control at the airport is like playing roulette you may win or you may lose. if they get him, he has to pay taxes, fees AND a very high fine (price with fine - at least here in germany - for 250g Starbuzz will be around 60) or they will take all the tobacco and throw it away. chances are 50:50, but it is still illegal!
no, post is more risky. the EU law says, that you can get 50g of tobacco by mail from a country outside the European Union.

but i dont want to give you any tips on how to avoid taxes. it is illegal either way.

coolio. let me see what he says and il go from there. fccuk sakes

arrgggh

do you know of any good sites in the EU to get flavour from ?

il just get him to bring me back some KM's and myas
__________________
[/SI[SIGPIC]http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic10563_1.gif
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old April 22nd, 2010, 07:17 AM
PCServe
Status: Offline
Hookah Aficionado
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Saxony, Germany
Posts: 1,563
Send a message via ICQ to PCServe Send a message via MSN to PCServe Send a message via Skype™ to PCServe
Default Re: Mate coming from America...what should i order?

Check out http://sklep.buszek.com (from Poland)
They sell Starbuzz, but I'm not sure, if they ship internationally.
Unfortunately there are not so many European shops selling good shisha. I just know buszek and some shops from Switzerland, but this will be the same as ordering from the U.S. (not a member of the EU)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old April 22nd, 2010, 08:38 AM
SmokinAces's Avatar
SmokinAces
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 608
Default Re: Mate coming from America...what should i order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCServe View Post
Check out http://sklep.buszek.com (from Poland)
They sell Starbuzz, but I'm not sure, if they ship internationally.
Unfortunately there are not so many European shops selling good shisha. I just know buszek and some shops from Switzerland, but this will be the same as ordering from the U.S. (not a member of the EU)
Yeh I know. I was getting some but its too expensive . Oh well. gotta wait now and see
__________________
[/SI[SIGPIC]http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic10563_1.gif
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old April 22nd, 2010, 11:43 AM
abzy786's Avatar
abzy786
Status: Offline
Hookah Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,344
Default Re: Mate coming from America...what should i order?

its fine bringing tobbaco from abroad.
when i went Dubai in summer i brought back like 8 kg between 4 people. just spread it out and dont make it obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old April 22nd, 2010, 11:58 AM
SmokinAces's Avatar
SmokinAces
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 608
Default Re: Mate coming from America...what should i order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abzy786 View Post
its fine bringing tobbaco from abroad.
when i went Dubai in summer i brought back like 8 kg between 4 people. just spread it out and dont make it obvious.

yeh but this next man i know. hes talking about alot of flavour. he said just tell him how much, what flavour and thats it. the rest is up to him. cant go wrong then unless he fucks up

Al Fakher
Starbuzz

what else?
__________________
[/SI[SIGPIC]http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic10563_1.gif
Reply With Quote
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
heho america mistfit Introductions - Forum Members 7 December 13th, 2009 04:41 PM
uber sad face, order coming tuesday and im getting sick mattathayde Hookah Discussion 35 December 10th, 2008 05:59 PM
New World Order - Final Showdown for America esisomsun Serious Discussion 5 November 21st, 2008 01:16 PM
CAO America Huskysibe Cigar & Pipe Reviews 0 April 22nd, 2008 08:12 PM
God Bless America Huskysibe General Yada-Yada 11 March 6th, 2008 03:32 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 PM.

Skin Design By vBSkinworks



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 - 2012, Hookah Pro Inc.