Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Decent herbal shisha? OMG

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old June 7th, 2010, 07:54 AM
sharpy_77
Hookah Nut

Default Re: Decent herbal shisha? OMG

Just ordered some hydro herbal shisha to compare to other herbals.. Herbals are way easier to order as i live in canada and the takes on importing tobacco are insane.. $30 for every $10 value of tobacco, so im stuck with herbals for now..

and the only brand I can find in stores is Nakhla for $15 for 50g... sucks.
Old June 7th, 2010, 08:16 AM
robertjrn
Hookah Nut

i always find the herbal ones feel like somethings missing and never really satisfied with he session, it maybe nicotine related but i think theres more to it than that, as their is hardly any in starbuzz anyway. i'm sure they are quite good, but most of the people n here probably dont mind smoking tobacco so see no need to downgrade
Old June 7th, 2010, 10:02 AM
AralVorkosigan
Hookah Nut

I recieved some HHE Bluberry, Lemon, and punch with my pipe when I bought it last year. The punch was nasty, the 50g jar of blueberry was not bad but no buzz, and once I opened the lemon I threw it out because it smelled like lemon pledge. I am not very hopefull that "Herbal" shisha will ever replace the real taste and awesomeness that it tabacco. With that said, being a washington resident, I recently found out I cant have tabacco shipped to my home address so it either what they have in my local smoke shop, or herbal stuff from the internets.
Old June 7th, 2010, 01:50 PM
sharpy_77
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by AralVorkosigan View Post
I recieved some HHE Bluberry, Lemon, and punch with my pipe when I bought it last year. The punch was nasty, the 50g jar of blueberry was not bad but no buzz, and once I opened the lemon I threw it out because it smelled like lemon pledge. I am not very hopefull that "Herbal" shisha will ever replace the real taste and awesomeness that it tabacco. With that said, being a washington resident, I recently found out I cant have tabacco shipped to my home address so it either what they have in my local smoke shop, or herbal stuff from the internets.

I hate that.. governments really piss me off when it comes to certain issues like this.. i mean what is the harm to have shisha shipped to your door without being raped by taxes... Its like they want everyone to be miserable.. hookah smoking is a stress reliever and hobby to many ppl around the world and its becoming even more popular in Canada and the USA these days.. leave it to governments to screw that up though.

end rant..

sm0ke Ez everyone.
Old June 7th, 2010, 02:17 PM
Ahildebrand13
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by AralVorkosigan View Post
Aral I'm from WA too and I was thinking about when I get home to start asking the local guys to carry more stuff. Where do you currently buy?
Old June 7th, 2010, 02:23 PM
AralVorkosigan
Hookah Nut

I live in renton, and the shot is Orilla smoke just across the free way from Valley Medical, buy the anime store thing. they carry AF, 2.99 for 50g or 14.99 for 250g. all QL coals. the store up by the fred meyer up the hill has golden coals for like 6 f'ing dollars and a 50g for 5 bucks. I like the AF Watermelon, but I want to keep expanding. Young in federal way has HH, and their blue berry is really good and strong. actually both the HHE and HH blueberry taste fairly similar but one has no buzz, and smaller clouds.
Old June 7th, 2010, 02:25 PM
AralVorkosigan
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpy_77 View Post
I hate that.. governments really piss me off when it comes to certain issues like this.. i mean what is the harm to have shisha shipped to your door without being raped by taxes... Its like they want everyone to be miserable.. hookah smoking is a stress reliever and hobby to many ppl around the world and its becoming even more popular in Canada and the USA these days.. leave it to governments to screw that up though.

end rant..

sm0ke Ez everyone.
Its funny how they are trying to restrict certain things that have been around for along time, at the same time the public is trying to legalize things that have been illegal for along time as well. just a fucked up circle of stupidity.
Old June 7th, 2010, 03:03 PM
Ahildebrand13
Hookah Nut

Yeah I usually go to the The Ave but most places there still carry only AF. I know one friend got SB once and I've seen Pharohs there. Im gonna try and talk a shop into carrying Nak
Old June 7th, 2010, 03:47 PM
AralVorkosigan
Hookah Nut

I have seen Pharohs and Laylalina. they do in a pinch, but nothing of super good quality, except the HH blueberry is awesome.
Old June 7th, 2010, 04:14 PM
inhalexhale
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariberns View Post
Ive had hydro, I have a cool mix you can do with it, follow this step for step and you will have an excellent smoke
step 1: mix hydro, with your trash
step 2: get your favorite tobacco and smoke something good
step 3: rejoice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francine View Post
I tried this mix. I would recommend using heavy duty trash bags, regular ones just don't seem to work as well.
LMAOO!!
Old June 7th, 2010, 04:46 PM
Party_Clown
Hookah Nut

I've heard both good and bad things about this herbal shisha, the good being it tastes and smokes well, and the bad being that it is like a pine tree in a bowl. I have yet to try it, but I might toss a box in with my next restock order.
Old June 7th, 2010, 04:48 PM
AralVorkosigan
Hookah Nut

pine tree in a bowl?? sounds like gin, pine tree in a glass. very good, gin i mean.
Old June 7th, 2010, 05:06 PM
buzzin starbuzz
Hookah Newbie

evolution is way better then hydro
Old June 14th, 2010, 08:10 PM
dgrouchy
Hookah Nut

[QUOTE=Coyotero;296578]Herbal is like smoking a bowl of fail.

ha ha ha ha
Old December 31st, 2010, 04:08 PM
TheAceofBlades
Hookah Newbie

Most of the time I only care about the smoke, haven't tried this brand but I may soon just to test the clouds.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook