Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Memorable Sessions.

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old May 4th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Rudie Cant Fail
Hookah Pro

Default Memorable Sessions.

It's thunder storming where I am right now, and it reminded me of one of the coolest hookah sessions I've ever had, which I'll post after the topic here:

What's the most memorable/exciting/scenic/comical smoke you've ever had?

And my story:
This took place a few summers ago in Key West, in '07. A couple of friends and myself went sailing on a Cape Dory all day, a 15' sailboat. It was an ideal day for tropics sailing. After leaving in the morning, we had a sunny day of libations and island-hopping. We proceeded to stay out until near dusk, when we started heading in. About twenty minutes from the marina, the winds got erratic and a squall was within sight. We flopped the sails, dropped anchor, and the four of us went into the tiny cabin to wait it out. I had brought my hookah, like the dedicated guy I am haha, but didn't use it all day (surprise, surprise) as we were on a boat. In the din of the cabin, though, and despite the rockiness of the waves, I felt inclined to set it up. Good use of a combo bowl, I must say! We smoked Naklha Sweet Melon and had a great conversation over the next half hour of the little squall. Then we headed back in, safely. It was a great day.
Old May 4th, 2010, 02:41 PM
Maxwell314
Hookah Newbie

Default Re: Memorable Sessions.

First time with my 42" Khalil Mamoon. Took time to properly clean it before use (it was pretty dirty). Able to smoke Tangiers with nearly no hint of how serious the tobacco was. Every flavor came through amazing, Great clouds, and I've always liked the low popping rumble they have.

I guess my first time with my hookahs for that matter is always a memorable one. I havent really been able to take a hookah with me all that memorable short of a small party but that's even usually low key.
Old May 4th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Rudie Cant Fail
Hookah Pro

That's awesome, man! I can totally relate, it's a great feeling when you get a new pipe and use it for the first time. Glad someone had a story to share!
Old May 4th, 2010, 05:39 PM
ObsoleteE
Hookah Nut

My best smoking experience smoking was just 2 months after I started in 2003. We got into a big disagreement with the company we were working with in Baghdad. They kicked us out of their camp, which is kind of a big deal in Iraq since you can't really roll up to a motel6 and get a few rooms. We barely caught a flight out of there and we had a 7 day layover in Amman Jordan. Amman is AMAZING BTW. On to the best smoking experience. We were sitting on a balcony outside the restaurant in the hotel and overlooking the rolling hills of Amman. My buddy and I must have smoked for 4 hrs straight taking in the sights and sounds of the city. Every once in a while there would be prayers playing over speakers from the top of these tall towers. Ah, memories...
Old May 4th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Nick
Deleted Per User Request

Got my first little pumpkin hookah from my parents, and they sat and smoked with me. Best session ever.
Old May 4th, 2010, 06:51 PM
Rudie Cant Fail
Hookah Pro

ObsoleteE, that sounds amazing. How very authentic, haha.
And Nick, you warmed my heart with that simple tale lol.
Nice.
Old May 4th, 2010, 07:04 PM
elmalo
Hookah Nut

Whoo first post on the forums for me.

I haven't really been smoking hookah long, just got my second hookah Friday upgraded from a POS pumpkin hookah I bought from a local tobacco shop, but on to the story. My buddies and I were playing darts, drinking and smoking some SB code 69 in the new hookah. Finished that pack and decided we weren't done yet. I switched to some cinnamon, which always gives me decent buzz when I smoke it plain. Well, the night 'was' still young until we smoke the cinnamon. Two hits into the cinnamon my buddy is talking about how he can't feel his legs and can barely stand and totally quit for the night. I proceeded to trash talk my friend and just took a couple more hits then called it a night myself. Never will I do cinnamon while drunk again haha.
Old May 4th, 2010, 07:22 PM
ozlopez
Hookah Aficionado

Send a message via MSN to ozlopez

one of my best sessions was durin a party we through a couple months ago for my birthday. we were at my girlfriends house eatin, drinkin, and smoking.. and between me, my girlfriend, and friends we had about 4 hookahs running. we kept every hookah with a different flavor so that we can have some variety and it was also the 1st time i smoked using a wide gauge hose. There was SB Citrus Mist in the bowl and that first draw from the hose was amazing, even though i did have to cough a bit because I breathed in hard as if it was a regular hose lol. I will always remember that day
Old May 4th, 2010, 07:45 PM
swaflyer1
Hookah Nut

the first time i smoked Nakhla was the day it came in the mail with my temsah hoookah. 4 friends and i went to my friends house and set up nak peach. we had only smoked washed tobacco (mainly AF) to this point, and we were all dragging like we usually did. then we felt it. in about 10 minutes we were all laying on the couch totally sick to our stomachs. not the BEST session, but it was memorable none the less....
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:02 PM
Maxwell314
Hookah Newbie

Yeah my first experiences with the heavy stuff was pretty intense, I did take it slowly because I did know what I had though. With Tangiers noir I can get a tingling feeling in my feet within a few hits, it's just that potent.

My first flavor was Honeyberry from SB, and to this day I think that HoneyBerry in general is one of the best flavors.
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:10 PM
HSK Locals
Hookah Pro

anytime a new pipe with a favorite type of tobacco comes in the mail, throw in some drinks with your friends and you have yourself a damn good night
Old May 5th, 2010, 11:09 PM
SOLEJDM
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to SOLEJDM

one of the most memorable?
probably smoking with daniel (demonix), scott (phantastik), rey (ninorey123), and jowie (guesswhoyo) at tangiers. it was nice meeting up with people i met via the stickam chat then i was introduced to this site.
Old May 6th, 2010, 03:34 AM
requi3m
Hookah Nut

One of my most memorable smoking sessions was when my girlfriend was house sitting for some people she knew. We set up the hookah on the back porch with a wonderful view of the golf course the house was on and just enjoyed the wonderful weather we had that day.
Old May 6th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Hookah Happines
Vendor

Has anyone taken a hookah out camping with them?
Old May 7th, 2010, 12:08 AM
elmalo
Hookah Nut

Tonight was just a very memorable session for me. A few friends, my bro and the perfect vortex pack. This girl I know swears by her method but the flavor dies out sooner than what I do, and also leaves a lot of perfectly intact shisha at the end of the session. Good good night.
Old May 7th, 2010, 01:41 AM
corey150
Hookah Nut

lol lets just say started in my garage with some unwashed, ended up laying in my driveway with a killer migraine lol very memorable, only been smoking for about 2 or 3 months so im still waiting for an epic smoke like some of these stories
Old May 9th, 2010, 08:18 AM
puneet739
Hookah Nut

dnt rem any particular session but enjoyed with frnds a lot at hookah lounge
Old May 9th, 2010, 12:03 PM
Laimis
Hookah Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to Laimis

I have 2 bes hookah experiences...

First one was when I smoked hookah in the hot summer day with 2 hot girls and my best friend... We shared smoke from mouth to mouth with the girls and had really good time...

Other story is when my brother called me and asked to guard his home for few hours cause he lost his key. I went there with my 22 inch hookah, took my coconut milk. And oh boy, I mixed it with water and ice, I have never had such thick clouds, it was amazing! Plus I have used my last 2 coconaras coals back then, . Two weeks passed and I still don't have any coals yet
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook