Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

In public...

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old February 18th, 2008, 06:30 PM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten
Default Re: In public...

Don't smoke a glass hookah on the beach in FL. Having glass on the beach in general is against the law here, and they will cite you for it.

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old February 18th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Seth_DeNightshade
Hookah Nut

I'd love to take my hookah down to the beach and smoke.

But there is no way that i'd get away with it. Hookah in England is just no where near main-stream and people would almost definetly think it's [Not sure if this is ok - Mods please edit as required] For smoking Non Hookah Tobacco

Shame for people and misconceptions.

JD
Old February 19th, 2008, 10:56 AM
shyshishaguy
Hookah Newbie

A buddy of mine here in Oklahoma city got busted about a year ago. Someone saw him smoking a hookah IN HIS APARTMENT through the window and called the cops saying there was drug activity. They came and knocked on his door. When he opened the door they questioned him and he explained to them the hookah. Once they saw it, they arested him for suspision of drug activity. Since they had something that "could be used by a reasonable person to smoke an illegal substance", they searched his property. As they searched his property, they took, "confiscated" 4 hookahs and several tubs of shisha to test for illegal substances. This was on a friday afernoon around 4pm. He sat in a jail cell until monday around 11am. Once he saw the judge, he was released pending further investigation of the materials taken. It took 3 weeks for him to be cleared. He got his hookahs back, but no shisha. Seems that people only believe what they want to believe. Oh, and since he worked for a prison and was supposed to be at work Fri night, and couldnt come in for 3 days, he was fired.
Old February 19th, 2008, 11:38 AM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to daedra

ouch, thats outrageous. some would say unheard of! but it actually does happen surprisingly..

ive never had the urge to smoke in public, i mostly stick to my room and occasionally the porch on a good night when i have earl grey handy.
Old February 19th, 2008, 12:10 PM
sugacaneshane88
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to sugacaneshane88

we used to take my hookah down to the local lake/park and smoke on one of the picnic tables, we have only been asked what whe were smoking once, but we did get a lot of stares from people.
Old February 19th, 2008, 01:27 PM
JillyIsJustKidding
Deleted Per User Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyshishaguy
A buddy of mine here in Oklahoma city got busted about a year ago. Someone saw him smoking a hookah IN HIS APARTMENT through the window and called the cops saying there was drug activity. They came and knocked on his door. When he opened the door they questioned him and he explained to them the hookah. Once they saw it, they arested him for suspision of drug activity. Since they had something that "could be used by a reasonable person to smoke an illegal substance", they searched his property. As they searched his property, they took, "confiscated" 4 hookahs and several tubs of shisha to test for illegal substances. This was on a friday afernoon around 4pm. He sat in a jail cell until monday around 11am. Once he saw the judge, he was released pending further investigation of the materials taken. It took 3 weeks for him to be cleared. He got his hookahs back, but no shisha. Seems that people only believe what they want to believe. Oh, and since he worked for a prison and was supposed to be at work Fri night, and couldnt come in for 3 days, he was fired.
That is absolutely unreasonable! Okay, if there was no illegal substances at all, why the heck give him a hard time? Ahhh and the took away the best part...the shisha!

lmao what if the cops smoked hookah themselves and just wanted free tobacco all along?
Old February 19th, 2008, 02:32 PM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to daedra

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillyIsJustKidding
lmao what if the cops smoked hookah themselves and just wanted free tobacco all along?

"ok kid youre free to go..."

"why did you let him go like that?"

"well deputy, all he had was soex..."
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook