Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

How do you keep your stuff organized?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old May 28th, 2010, 12:05 AM
onsunkenships
Hookah Newbie

Default How do you keep your stuff organized?

I was just wondering how all of you keep your hookah, shisha and accessories organized.

I keep my hookah in its case along with my tongs. Coals, foils and spare lighters (I always lose the one I keep in my pocket) go in a plastic bin. Immediately after purchasing, all of my shisha goes into ziplock bags which then go into small, stackable plastic containers. They're labeled with the brand, flavor and expiration date. I find that boxes and metal cans let a lot of air in and with my shisha double wrapped it's completely airtight. The only shisha I keep in original packaging is Al Fakher because they have those cool little plastic tubs and zip bags. All of my stuff goes into one of those big canvas eco-bags they sell at grocery stores.
Old May 28th, 2010, 12:34 AM
Jhawks240
Hookah Nut

Default Re: How do you keep your stuff organized?

Lol pretty organized there huh. I just keep my hookah in its case. I keep all of my accessories, tongs, coals, diffuser, etc. in a hookah bag I got from Sahara(sucks)smoke.com. As for the shisha, I keep all of it in glass mason jars on a counter in my room, that you can get at a grocery store, they keep the shisha fresher than anything else. My Nammor I have hanging up on my wall.
Old May 28th, 2010, 12:38 AM
Dusty62
Hookah Aficionado

I have a shelf that I keep my stuff organized on. My Mya QT even fits on it. The larger hookah/s go on top. When I'm smoking I have a little carry basket that I keep the tobaccos I smoke most frequently in. Smoke happy.

dus'
Old May 28th, 2010, 12:47 AM
Elco
Hookah Nut

To be honest my hookah stands in the shed along with my coal and burner and.. wel.. everything. i only smoke outside so thats why it stands in the shed
Old May 28th, 2010, 04:21 AM
Jessica
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Yahoo to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica

My hookah is cleaned after my session is done, and it has its own place in my room i keep all of my tongs cleaned and in a box (i have quite a few tongs) my tobacco is inside of ziplock bags which are inside of ziplock containers each labeled with brand and flavor and date of purchase. those have their own cabinet in my kitchen and of course the tobacco is organized in alphabetical order by brand and flavor and all of my hoses and hung up in my closet non washable hoses tagged with which type of tobacco they are to be used with (citrus, fruit, floral etc) i'm a little ocd....

All hail the mighty FSM!!!!
I am who I am without regret or apology.
Your judgement and criticism will be ignored
Old May 28th, 2010, 04:25 AM
Elco
Hookah Nut

nice system jc.. my hat of to you
Old May 28th, 2010, 05:54 AM
Jessica
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Yahoo to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica

lol lots of practice and time, but it makes set up time faster because i know where everything is! i pre pack a few bowls, grab needed hoses all while the coals are lighting...by the time everything is ready so are my coals and i'm ready to rock!

All hail the mighty FSM!!!!
I am who I am without regret or apology.
Your judgement and criticism will be ignored
Old May 28th, 2010, 06:26 AM
Elco
Hookah Nut

very nice... will you teach me master?
Old May 28th, 2010, 07:42 AM
britjh22
Hookah Nut

I keep my two hookah's out on display, hoses are hung up on a coat rack on my closet doory, and I have two large drawers of my desk dedicated to tobacco and random stuff (bowls, brushes, foil, etc.).
Old May 28th, 2010, 08:27 AM
twoapplesplease
Hookah Guru

open tubbed tobacco in one drawer unopened tobacco in anouther drawer coals in anouther drawer....vases are on top dresser and stems and parts are in anouther drawer
Attached Thumbnails
stash pics 001.jpg   stash pics 002.jpg   stash pics 003.jpg  
Old May 28th, 2010, 08:57 AM
Cadrian
Hookah Nut

Send a message via ICQ to Cadrian

Gees I feel bad now...

I got Coals in the Kitchen,

A Hookah on the Coffee Table in the Living room, Some accessories like Glass Mouth Tips, extra Bowls, and some tobacco on the other coffee table,

Then as you walk to the bedroom I got some more tobacco sitting on the on another table right before you get to the hallway. ( I don't know how or why tobacco gets on this table)

In my room I got an old busted up generic Egyptian hookah am working on, my main supply of tobacco, grommets and more grommets, Bowls, and whatever else.

Gees good thread... I need to figure out what I can do to make my set up neat and tidy.
Old May 28th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Blaat
Hookah Pro

It's pretty unorganized here..
We got 4 hookahs at home, 1 tong or so is lost, so the tongs are on random hookahs. All my tobacco is in one big box. Well, I only smoke AF and Nakhla, so most flavours are easy to find, and I got like 1,5kg of shisha atm (mostly 250gr buckets/boxes) so it's pretty easy to find everything
Old May 28th, 2010, 01:39 PM
Devsterman
Hookah Nut

I use a backpack. I still live at with the parents, so I can't smoke at home. I bought a really nice swiss army laptop bag, but my laptop never goes anywere. Perfect for my hookah.

In the biggest pocket, I have my stem. It's still about 1/2" taller than the backpack. In a small pocket on top, only my tray sits in there. The pocket in front of that is one of the main pockets. My base, coals and tobacco go in there. The tobacco is in little sealable tubs (rubbermaid). No labels here. The pocket in front of that holds my hoses (2 nammor). In front of that is my other main pocket. It holds al accessories. Diffuser, mouthtips, foil, tongs, and just other little things. It all works wonderfully for travel.
Old May 28th, 2010, 01:54 PM
ariberns
Hookah Master

right now i keep my stuff in an old entertainment cabinet that i no longer keep a tv in)since tv's now hang on the wall or from the ceiling)
after i do a remodel of my hookah area this july some of the custom cabinets and drawers will hold all my stuff
Old May 28th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Memories
Hookah Nut

These pics are a little old, but that is basically what goes in my car, a plastic toolbox i painted. Except now i have to have a separate cardboard box just for tobacco. I also have a nightstand in my room with other stuff i don't use as frequently so as not to clutter my car. Basically bottom has vase, stem nats hoses and hopefully a couple pieces of foil... top has bowls, QLs, tongs, and a couple 50gr samples... and of course a thumbtack.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	2886 Click image for larger version

Name:	3.JPG
Views:	16
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	2887
Old May 28th, 2010, 06:18 PM
onsunkenships
Hookah Newbie

Haha, jc. Good to know I'm not the only OCD one here.

I'll be moving into my own place in a few months and shortly after I'm going to be working on a custom table for my next monster hookah. It'll have a little nest for the base to sit in and the tabletop will rotate. I'm looking into some LEDs to put into the base nest to light up my vase. Then when I get some extra cash I'm going to buy some beanbags or a small sectional sofa to put around the table.
Old May 28th, 2010, 08:02 PM
tapatio10floz
Hookah Nut

I keep my hookah on display on a shelf I got at IKEA and then I keep all my tobacco, Coals, coal carrier, tongs, lighters/electric stove, wind cover in a cabinet I got at IKEA and I keep my glass mouthpiece in there as well inside a Crown Royal bag I keep my hoses inside a hookahfina bag(sucks balls) that came with my hookah.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook