Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

toddler smoking

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old May 31st, 2010, 12:05 PM
AralVorkosigan
Hookah Nut

Default toddler smoking

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapc...ex.html?hpt=T3

Not hookah, but could you imagine if this kid did smoke hookah. He can do smoke rings at 2 years old. This guy is gonna be kickin some seriuous ass when he can set up his own hookah someday,
Old May 31st, 2010, 12:11 PM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

Default Re: toddler smoking

That's terrible. He is going to have so many health issues it's ridiculous. I am not okay with this.
Old May 31st, 2010, 12:14 PM
AralVorkosigan
Hookah Nut

I agree, its not a good thing for children to do, but he does have some skill. I cant even get good rings from a cig.
Old May 31st, 2010, 12:16 PM
trptguy007
Hookah Nut

that is messed up. and he smokes so fast!
Old May 31st, 2010, 12:18 PM
sin2001
Hookah Nut

that is just so wrong as a parent they need to say nope your quitting.
Old May 31st, 2010, 12:19 PM
AralVorkosigan
Hookah Nut

40 cigs a day it says, (Although it also said thats 4 bucks a day to. wish i lived there).
Old May 31st, 2010, 12:21 PM
Sui
Hookah Enthusiast

F-N-A that kids my new hero.
Old May 31st, 2010, 12:22 PM
AralVorkosigan
Hookah Nut

F-N-A?
Old May 31st, 2010, 12:22 PM
Gadfly
Hookah Pro

That's crazy but I can't deny I did drool a little when they showed the pack of Dajrum Blacks lol. But yet they need to regulate those kids for real.
Old May 31st, 2010, 12:24 PM
AralVorkosigan
Hookah Nut

or the parents should remove thier heads from their back ends and quit enabling a 2 year old to smoke, saying they just cant get them to stop. I am so glad a 2 year old can work to make smoke money.
Old May 31st, 2010, 12:44 PM
RaceMyGhost
Hookah Pro

Damn lol

I know alot of kids start smoking hookah at a young age in the middle east.
Old May 31st, 2010, 01:06 PM
matchbox
Hookah Nut

yeah i believe this is a case of seriously messed up parenting why would anyone let the child do this. i could understand if there kid knew what they were getting into but at 18 months to 2 years old there is not enuff reasoning skills there to know how bad it is for them i have a 3 year old and would never even consider letting him smoke my cigs.
Old May 31st, 2010, 01:07 PM
Sui
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by AralVorkosigan View Post
F-N-A?

"Fuck'N Awesome"
Old May 31st, 2010, 01:14 PM
helema27
Hookah Nut

Quote:
40 cigs a day it says, (Although it also said thats 4 bucks a day to. wish i lived there).
Most peopl ethere dont make 5 dollars a month so 4 dollars a day is almost 30 times what most of them make!!
Old May 31st, 2010, 01:16 PM
helema27
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchbox View Post
yeah i believe this is a case of seriously messed up parenting why would anyone let the child do this. i could understand if there kid knew what they were getting into but at 18 months to 2 years old there is not enuff reasoning skills there to know how bad it is for them i have a 3 year old and would never even consider letting him smoke my cigs.
i say if the kid i s18 has ajob their own car and pullin gin the money they can have hookah.... a2 year old cant have any of those so NO HOOKAH or CIGS!!

Last edited by helema27; May 31st, 2010 at 01:33 PM.
Old May 31st, 2010, 01:20 PM
helema27
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchbox View Post
they ahd to of trained the kid to do this my 2 year old grabs my hookah hose from me all the time and blows on it....i let him blow in it cause it cleant the stagnant smoke out when i let i tsit for more than a few mins!! but if he ever puffed th esmoke id tell him no more clearin gthe hookah for mommy and not let him do it again.. bu tyou gotta realise a 2 or 3 year old blows in th ehose or pipe as an instinct and you gotta really teach them to suck on the pipe or hose....these parents need to have their kids taken until they cna learn better parenting skills!!
Old May 31st, 2010, 01:31 PM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

It needs to be abundantly clear that we here at hookahpro abide by the US laws of tobacco consumption and we do not support the smoking habits of anyone under the age of 18.
Old May 31st, 2010, 01:35 PM
helema27
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalutika View Post
It needs to be abundantly clear that we here at hookahpro abide by the US laws of tobacco consumption and we do not support the smoking habits of anyone under the age of 18.
i dont support it and i ment to put 18 in the othe rpost and i dont allow my kids to smoke th ehookah though i will let them blow in th ehose to clean it or watch the valve clear the smoke from th ebasen!! most times when they help clena the hose its not even hooked to the hookah!!
Old May 31st, 2010, 01:45 PM
AralVorkosigan
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalutika View Post
I fail to see where supporting the smoking habbits of those under 18 violates any law. To discuss a topic one must be fully prepared to see both sides of the argument. I agree that this behavior is really messed up and needs to be nipped in the butt, but simply stating ones opinion is not nesesarly prooting an idea. If someone did support the smoking of cigarettes buy young children, first they would be messed up in the head, but they also would still be abiding by any law of the united states or this forum.

With that said, I do not support this activity, but mearly think this kid has some skill at smoke rings, and hope he survives to see his forst legal smoking session so he can get some real clouds, and blow everyone away with his superior rings.

Last edited by kalutika; May 31st, 2010 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Removed an NHT mention
Old May 31st, 2010, 01:49 PM
PBRpunx14
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by helema27 View Post
bu tyou gotta realise a 2 or 3 year old blows in th ehose or pipe as an instinct and you gotta really teach them to suck on the pipe or hose....these parents need to have their kids taken until they cna learn better parenting skills!!
i thought small children naturally sucked on things (bottles, straws, boobies , thumbs... this list could go on forever). maybe i've got this backwards?

what the parents really need is proper education in the dangers of tobacco use. the article says it all, they are more worried about the money their spending than the damage they're allowing to occur to their son.
Old May 31st, 2010, 01:49 PM
Nick
Deleted Per User Request

Here we go again...
Old May 31st, 2010, 01:52 PM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by helema27 View Post
i dont support it and i ment to put 18 in the othe rpost and i dont allow my kids to smoke th ehookah though i will let them blow in th ehose to clean it or watch the valve clear the smoke from th ebasen!! most times when they help clena the hose its not even hooked to the hookah!!
I was just speaking in general. I had no problem with your post. You specifically mentioned your views on your child smoking. I am far from that passive aggressive lol. No worries.
Old May 31st, 2010, 01:58 PM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

Quote:
I fail to see where supporting the smoking habbits of those under 18 violates any law. To discuss a topic one must be fully prepared to see both sides of the argument. I agree that this behavior is really messed up and needs to be nipped in the butt, but simply stating ones opinion is not nesesarly prooting an idea. If someone did support the smoking of cigarettes buy young children, first they would be messed up in the head, but they also would still be abiding by any law of the united states or this forum.

With that said, I do not support this activity, but mearly think this kid has some skill at smoke rings, and hope he survives to see his forst legal smoking session so he can get some real clouds, and blow everyone away with his superior rings.
At no point did I say that this could not be discussed. We have plenty of threads on this subject as it is. What I did say was that we do not support it and that our rules fall in line with the US standard for tobacco consumption.

What is a problem is mentioning illegal substance in support or otherwise. You are not allowed to mention them in ANY capacity.
Old May 31st, 2010, 02:05 PM
AralVorkosigan
Hookah Nut

fair enough, i did overstep the bounds of the rules. i had to go back and reread the rules, and i appologize that i did slip up. i also appologize if i mistook your previous statment as an attack on the thread topic, it just seemed, as worded, to be an attack on any pro-toddler smoking discussion seeing as it as against US law.
Old May 31st, 2010, 02:09 PM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

Quote:
fair enough, i did overstep the bounds of the rules. i had to go back and reread the rules, and i appologize that i did slip up. i also appologize if i mistook your previous statment as an attack on the thread topic, it just seemed, as worded, to be an attack on any pro-toddler smoking discussion seeing as it as against US law.
I'm rarely against discussion unless it go against the rules of the forum. A problem would only come about if someone were to post their children smoking or anyone else under age smoking that they had any part of.

As a community we do not support or advocate the breaking of any laws.

Thanks for understanding. I must have come across as cold because I wanted the stance to be clear.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook