Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Just had a sweet party

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old February 17th, 2008, 12:35 PM
SaraaiKar
Hookah Enthusiast

Default Just had a sweet party

It was my cousins birthday yesterday and he was having this huge party. Theyre all older than me and smoke cigarettes like crazy, so I decided to bring my hookah, since none of them have smoked one before. So my cousin let me set up and smoke in his backyard along with my girlfriend, brother and one of my friends. We got some curious looks from people as we were setting up ranging from "is that legal?" Anyway, a bunch of my drunk Filipino relatives stumble over and start smoking it, and they LOVE it now. Lol...I'm officially the "Hookah Guy" in my family now.

Last edited by KoRnKitten; May 10th, 2010 at 10:57 PM.
Old February 17th, 2008, 01:53 PM
cloudy
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to cloudy Send a message via Yahoo to cloudy
Default Re: Just had a sweet party

Way to represent!

So how many hookahs do you think you sold last night?
Old February 17th, 2008, 02:37 PM
SaraaiKar
Hookah Enthusiast

Well they were all drunk they probably wont remember smoking it anyway...My cousin said himself he'll just call me when he wants a hookah guy... I told him as long as he pays for the tobacco and I get to smoke it with his party friends I'll do it anytime.
Old February 17th, 2008, 03:30 PM
lawngnome
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to lawngnome

haha very nice sounded like a good time but that can be annoying when people ask if its legal or lets put something else in it lol
Old February 17th, 2008, 04:01 PM
dakingkevin23
Hookah Guru

Send a message via AIM to dakingkevin23

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawngnome
haha very nice sounded like a good time but that can be annoying when people ask if its legal or lets put something else in it lol
lol, i hate when people do that. it's so retarded.
Old February 17th, 2008, 04:12 PM
sexyghost
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to sexyghost Send a message via MSN to sexyghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakingkevin23
Quote:

Yup i agree. It never fails too. Someone is bound to ask :
Old February 17th, 2008, 04:45 PM
JillyIsJustKidding
Deleted Per User Request

Quote:
Quote:
Exactly.When I had pics of me smoking on my myspace, some people were like "is that the tobacco hookah or the illegal substance hookah?"

I seriously wanted to slap them cuz c'mon! there pretty much is only ONE hookah >_<

Old February 17th, 2008, 07:05 PM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to daedra

if someone askes i tell them im using it to smoke dextromethorphan. that usually scares them enough to not even want to go near my hookah.
Old February 17th, 2008, 07:46 PM
larrypzlast
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to larrypzlast

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedra
if someone askes i tell them im using it to smoke dextromethorphan. that usually scares them enough to not even want to go near my hookah.
I was smoking in my back yard and the neighbor walk out to throw the trash he looked over at me and smiled. I was like crap he is going to notify the heat. 5 minutes later he walks over to my gate with HIS hookah and asked if he could sit in and smoke with me. I told the guy HECK YEH!. It was cool not having to worry about what people think I am smoking in it for once.
Old February 17th, 2008, 07:56 PM
bigguy
Hookah Nut

I was smoking in my back yard and the neighbor walk out to throw the trash he looked over at me and smiled. I was like crap he is going to notify the heat. 5 minutes later he walks over to my gate with HIS hookah and asked if he could sit in and smoke with me. I told the guy HECK YEH!. It was cool not having to worry about what people think I am smoking in it for once.
[/quote]

I like that. My 91 year old neighbor always comes over when he sees me outside doing yard work. He brings a bottle of scotch and two glasses with ice. Good guy he is. I do not get all the yard done but hey we have a good time.

Bigguy
Old February 18th, 2008, 01:40 AM
dakingkevin23
Hookah Guru

Send a message via AIM to dakingkevin23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillyIsJustKidding
Quote:
Quote:
Exactly.When I had pics of me smoking on my myspace, some people were like "is that the tobacco hookah or the illegal substance hookah?"

I seriously wanted to slap them cuz c'mon! there pretty much is only ONE hookah >_<

some people just don't get it. they think everyone in the world smokes illegal substances.
Old February 18th, 2008, 01:45 AM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to daedra

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrypzlast
Quote:
Originally Posted by daedra
that is seriously awesome. i would totally dig that because not many are cool like that. most ask, "oh hey, you getting high? can i get a hit of that grass?", thats when i use a big word like dextromethorphan (cough syrup haha).

"oh hey, you getting high? can i join?"

"yea, smoking some dextromethorphan"

"that sounds dangerous, bye"
Old February 20th, 2008, 12:26 AM
SaraaiKar
Hookah Enthusiast

you....can...but its not what its made for. My friend does it sometimes...but I NEVER do. It's not what hookah is for. But hey, you do what you want buddy.
Old February 20th, 2008, 12:29 AM
JillyIsJustKidding
Deleted Per User Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraaiKar
you....can...but its not what its made for. My friend does it sometimes...but I NEVER do. It's not what hookah is for. But hey, you do what you want buddy.
Lol exactly. Have fun trying to get that disgusting smell out of your hose and hookah afterwards...

I hate it when people ask those kinds of questions about the hookah. If you want to smoke illegal substances out of a pipe, use the appropriate one that is actually MADE for it and not a hookah.
Old February 20th, 2008, 12:56 AM
nicog90
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Quote:
Lol exactly. Have fun trying to get that disgusting smell out of your hose and hookah afterwards...

I hate it when people ask those kinds of questions about the hookah. If you want to smoke illegal substances out of a pipe, use the appropriate one that is actually MADE for it and not a hookah.
Is it true that any other herb used in a hookah will mess up the flavor of the hookah?
Old February 20th, 2008, 01:10 AM
JillyIsJustKidding
Deleted Per User Request

[*!**!*!**EDITED TO NOT GIVE HOOKAH A BAD IMAGE b/c it continues nicog's discussion even thought I didin't use any other reference besides "illegal substances"
Old February 20th, 2008, 01:21 AM
nicog90
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicog90
Quote:
Quote:

Is it true that any other herb used in a hookah will mess up the flavor of the hookah?
yes absolutely. Its cuz there is parts in the hookah you cant reach with a brush and the smell will stay there.

Eek my friend always smokes other non tobacco stuff out of his hookah. We were having a regular hookah session (this was way back when I was a newb) and I noticed how dingy it tasted.

I remember seeing a black sort of gunk like in the hookah vase...I never knew what it was at the time until now@ It wasn't from normal tobacco sessions it was from the illegal substances that he smoked out of it for a long time.

haha i'm never smoking out of that hookah ever again.

I mean I'm sure you can clean it out to a point there is no smell, but i'm sure there is gonna be a slight taste in it still.

If you still wanna get it out, go to your local shop and get cleaners for non hookah pipes and I'm sure it'll help a lot.
Honestly I dont see any other point of using a hookah except for shisha. if you wanna do other things use the proper piece made for it but dont ruin a good hookah.
Old February 20th, 2008, 02:03 AM
JillyIsJustKidding
Deleted Per User Request

[*!**!*!**EDITED TO NOT GIVE HOOKAH A BAD IMAGE b/c it continues nicog's discussion even thought I didin't use any other reference besides "illegal substances" and I was talkin about about it negatively.
Old February 20th, 2008, 02:50 PM
shishaholiC
Hookah Pro

I believe this discussion is not appropriate for this forum and gives a bad image to the visitors.
Old February 20th, 2008, 04:02 PM
JillyIsJustKidding
Deleted Per User Request

Yes sorry that I continued the discussion even though I was talking negatively about it. Mods plz edit nicog's post as it contains and illegal substances reference and it also contains my unedited post :P
Old February 20th, 2008, 06:07 PM
nicog90
Hookah Newbie

My bad guy's I was speaking against it. sorry about that.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook