Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Tobacco hodge podge

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old June 6th, 2010, 08:27 PM
ObsoleteE
Hookah Nut

Default Tobacco hodge podge

I have been mixing Al Fakher coctail and orange lately, which was good. I owed my buddy some tobacco, so he came over to pick up the coctail. Before he got here I grabbed some of it and mixed it into the orange. It was about a 25% mix into the orange. I also had Starbuzz strawberry margarita sitting around which gives me horrible headaches, so I mixed this in too to make it weak and hopefully not give me a splitting headache. I smoked a couple of bowls, but the starbuzz was so strong that it was all I tasted. So I added some Al Fakher cherry, and the mix is amazing now.

Has anyone else mixed a bunch of flavors before with a good result? If so, what did you mix?
Old June 7th, 2010, 02:46 AM
Grrdante
Hookah Nut

Default Re: Tobacco hodge podge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsoleteE View Post
I have been mixing Al Fakher coctail and orange lately, which was good. I owed my buddy some tobacco, so he came over to pick up the coctail. Before he got here I grabbed some of it and mixed it into the orange. It was about a 25% mix into the orange. I also had Starbuzz strawberry margarita sitting around which gives me horrible headaches, so I mixed this in too to make it weak and hopefully not give me a splitting headache. I smoked a couple of bowls, but the starbuzz was so strong that it was all I tasted. So I added some Al Fakher cherry, and the mix is amazing now.

Has anyone else mixed a bunch of flavors before with a good result? If so, what did you mix?
WOW! That is a GRIP of shisha to be mixed!!! I've mixed Al Waha strawberry, AF mint and AF peach with great success. It was atleast half strawberry.
Old June 7th, 2010, 05:45 AM
Memories
Hookah Nut

My friend once mixed.. Tangiers Chocolate Mint, SB Passion Kiss, and "Shisha Tobacco Brand Shisha Tobacco".. (basically we didn't know what flavor or brand it was, and it simply tasted like shisha tobacco.. no specific flavor).. it was more of a practical joke because his GF wanted to smoke out of our hookah with our tobacco with her friend (She never pitches in for anything).. and the rest us of had to run to town for like an hour.
ANYWAYS long story short.. somehow it actually tasted half decent.. it wasn't great by any means.. but..

A success story however.. i had a tiny bit of Romman Cinammon, a ton of SB or Fant. Peach and a little bit of vanilla.. mixed like 10% Cinnamon, 20% Vanilla, 70% Peach... that was DAMN good. I called it peach cobbler.
Old June 7th, 2010, 06:37 AM
Robbo873
Hookah Nut

I mix a.f. 2 apple and s.b. white peach wierd combo but good.
Old June 7th, 2010, 08:23 AM
alanpeterson68
Hookah Aficionado

We made a flavor an called it skittles it was Af Lemon, Af Cherry, Af orange, a pinch of Af mint, and good Af grape not Af Ketchup.
Old June 7th, 2010, 12:24 PM
sharpy_77
Hookah Nut

I mix saalaam cherry cola, and saalaam cherry together... tastes amazing.

I fond the saalaam cherry cola only tastes like cola, so mixing in more cherry give you the flavour you want.
Old June 7th, 2010, 02:41 PM
Party_Clown
Hookah Nut

That skittles sounds good
Old June 7th, 2010, 02:55 PM
rideordie81
Hookah Master

I got bored and mixed starbuzz blueberry and vanilla that my friend had about a 50/50 mix and it ended up tasting like tootsie pops. It was a great stumbled upon find.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook