Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Help with 1st Hookah Purchase

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old June 13th, 2010, 05:06 AM
Hookah Newbie
Default Help with 1st Hookah Purchase

Hey guys,
I have recently moved to the UK and I'm looking to buy my first REAL hookah, what I mean is I've smoked little brandless hookahs before and a MYA Saray but I was looking at large Syrian/KM's. Price isn't really an issue, I just want it to last and I want it to be good quality and sturdy.
I wanted to get one with an ice chiller as well. Can someone give me suggestions on sites/hookahs?
Also, how do I order to the UK, is there a certain amount of tobacco I can order before I get charged..I've heard horrible stories.
Thanks so much,
Old June 13th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Help with 1st Hookah Purchase

Well here is a thread that can help you with your choices http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11029
And this thread can help you with choosing a vendor, it is the recommended vendor list on this web site and not only can you trust any of the sites on the list there is a discount code for being on the forum.http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137
Now my personal preference is getting a KM, I love them and I want to be buried with my KM. I got mine from hookah-shisha.com, though hookahstore.com has a very nice selection as well. Now if you want something that you can travel easy with try the small Mya's they smoke extremely well for their size. As for shipping to the Uk can't really help ya on that since I live in the US.
Hope this helps some
KM Tri-metal Black Pyramid+Vortex Bowl+Nammor Hose+Coconaras= Pure WIN
How Hard Is It To Find An All Purple Hookah? (Seriously PM Me If You See A Good One)
Old June 13th, 2010, 10:46 AM
Hookah Aficionado

Yeah, check out the supporting vendors on here, then check out reviews for hookahs that you might be interested in. You should be able to find just about all the information you'll need except for making the final decision. Smoke happy.

Al Fakher Large Solid and a bowl of DM . . . life is good!
Old June 20th, 2010, 07:14 PM
Hookah Nut

id recommend hookahshop.co.uk , i purchased my km from there and its fanstic, also the staff are very very helpful and will often change a bowl here and there etc so thums up to them. Id deffo recommend a washable hose and brasss pipe the rest is up to you
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook

hookah, united kingdom