Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu
   

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Looking for a New hookah

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old June 14th, 2010, 07:21 PM
inhalexhale's Avatar
inhalexhale
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California
Posts: 176
Default Looking for a New hookah

Ive been smoking a lot (a am right now lol)
and Ive been thinking its time to get a new hookah.
Possibly like a km or something as good. Maybe something bigger? my hookah is like 22inches? its like a medium sized hookah.
But Im looking for something not too expensive >100$.
Anyone have any suggestions?
__________________
انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old June 14th, 2010, 07:25 PM
khalsafauji's Avatar
khalsafauji
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 997
Default Re: Looking for a New hookah

AF Medium Solid - http://www.alfakheronline.com/AF_Med...lid_Hookah.htm

I have a 23in KM and love it, but I just ordered the AF. I haven't gotten it yet, comes thursday, but it looks gorgeous and has gotten pretty amazing reviews.

You can't go wrong with a KM or AF.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old June 14th, 2010, 07:28 PM
alanpeterson68's Avatar
alanpeterson68
Status: Offline
Hookah Aficionado
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,513
Default Re: Looking for a New hookah

hookahstore.com has a lot of great pipes you just have to find one that fits your price range. I really like this rig its a Km Mini Heart of the lion its 22" tall and is $80.00 --> http://www.hookahstore.com/hookahs-k...kah-p-321.html


here is a nice looking Km exotica for $80.00 also Its green and stands 30" tall --> http://www.hookahstore.com/hookahs-k...kah-p-325.html

Discount hookah has a nice looking Km carnival for like $75 and its 28" tall http://www.discounthookahstore.com/p...roducts_id=112 I'm not too crazy about the base but maybe you are into it.


Dirt cheap hookahs has a Km Hafa for $90 and its 31" tall I personally like the way this package looks --> http://www.dirtcheaphookahs.com/inde...roducts_id=445
__________________
Km Silk Butterfly, v3 Narb, Vortex bowl, Nak Mizo Mint + Af Orange

Last edited by alanpeterson68; June 14th, 2010 at 07:36 PM. Reason: RAWR!!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old June 14th, 2010, 07:31 PM
khalsafauji's Avatar
khalsafauji
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 997
Default Re: Looking for a New hookah

The stem on the Americana is really nice . . . http://www.hookahstore.com/hookahs-k...kah-p-307.html
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old June 14th, 2010, 07:37 PM
alanpeterson68's Avatar
alanpeterson68
Status: Offline
Hookah Aficionado
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,513
Default Re: Looking for a New hookah

Tell us what you are looking for and we will try to help you out. Whatever you decide to get make sure you have a WASHABLE HOSE and a nice bowl like a Vortex or a Phunnel. Those two items are a must, also consider a Xl wind cover.
__________________
Km Silk Butterfly, v3 Narb, Vortex bowl, Nak Mizo Mint + Af Orange
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old June 14th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Dusty62's Avatar
Dusty62
Status: Offline
Hookah Aficionado
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Escanaba, Michigan
Posts: 1,729
Default Re: Looking for a New hookah

+1 on this! Smoke happy.

dus'


Quote:
Originally Posted by khalsafauji View Post
AF Medium Solid - http://www.alfakheronline.com/AF_Med...lid_Hookah.htm

I have a 23in KM and love it, but I just ordered the AF. I haven't gotten it yet, comes thursday, but it looks gorgeous and has gotten pretty amazing reviews.

You can't go wrong with a KM or AF.
__________________
Al Fakher Large Solid and a bowl of DM . . . life is good!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old June 14th, 2010, 08:59 PM
inhalexhale's Avatar
inhalexhale
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California
Posts: 176
Default Re: Looking for a New hookah

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalsafauji View Post
AF Medium Solid - http://www.alfakheronline.com/AF_Med...lid_Hookah.htm
I have a 23in KM and love it, but I just ordered the AF. I haven't gotten it yet, comes thursday, but it looks gorgeous and has gotten pretty amazing reviews.
You can't go wrong with a KM or AF.
Im not really digging it to be honest, That disk thing at the bottom especially.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanpeterson68 View Post
hookahstore.com has a lot of great pipes you just have to find one that fits your price range. I really like this rig its a Km Mini Heart of the lion its 22" tall and is $80.00 --> http://www.hookahstore.com/hookahs-k...kah-p-321.html


here is a nice looking Km exotica for $80.00 also Its green and stands 30" tall --> http://www.hookahstore.com/hookahs-k...kah-p-325.html

Discount hookah has a nice looking Km carnival for like $75 and its 28" tall http://www.discounthookahstore.com/p...roducts_id=112 I'm not too crazy about the base but maybe you are into it.


Dirt cheap hookahs has a Km Hafa for $90 and its 31" tall I personally like the way this package looks --> http://www.dirtcheaphookahs.com/inde...roducts_id=445
KM Mini Heart of the lion: Looks nice
KM Exotica: looks almost exactly like mine, so ima pass on it.
KM Hafa:I agree, Comes with a lot of extras. The base though.. nothing special to me, hmmm..
KM Carnival: Looks nice too,
Does the hookah store hookahs not come with bowls? Whats up with that? Or do they? idk the picture doesnt show a bowl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalsafauji View Post
The stem on the Americana is really nice . . . http://www.hookahstore.com/hookahs-k...kah-p-307.html
I dont like the base lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanpeterson68 View Post
Tell us what you are looking for and we will try to help you out. Whatever you decide to get make sure you have a WASHABLE HOSE and a nice bowl like a Vortex or a Phunnel. Those two items are a must, also consider a Xl wind cover.
Thanks for your help alan! I appreciate it. I already have a nammor hose so I got the washable down. I still need a funnel/vortex bowl, I went to a smoke shop recently and they didnt have any :O, Actually even their regular bowls were really cheap (low quality) I was thinking of just throwing one, On the potter's wheel that is.

http://www.hookahstore.com/hookahs-k...kah-p-319.html
Looks really nice also, Im loving the red, also a possiblity

Just got to keep looking and decide. Thanks again.
__________________
انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون
Reply With Quote
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:55 PM.

Skin Design By vBSkinworks



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 - 2012, Hookah Pro Inc.