Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

PimpYourHookah?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old February 20th, 2008, 01:34 PM
geniusatwork86
Hookah Newbie

Default PimpYourHookah?

Does anyone know where these guys went? Ive been calling them for 1 week now, no answer. I just called them today, phone # is disconnected.

Whats the deal?
Old February 20th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Raid3n
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to Raid3n
Default Re: PimpYourHookah?

theyre moving to a new and bigger warehouse. means much nicer stuff is on the way
Old February 20th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

He is moving, he posted it last week. The inventory is being moved this week.
Old February 20th, 2008, 01:47 PM
sammniamii
Hookah Guru

He said in 2 weeks, give or take, things should be back in line. Trust me, I've been hunting him down myself & I knew about the wharehouse thing. It's all cool... patience is a virtue... even if it hurts (I keep telling myself this over and over).
Old February 20th, 2008, 06:46 PM
apathy101
Hookah Nut

Send a message via MSN to apathy101 Send a message via Yahoo to apathy101

That's odd, I was able to get a hold of him yesterday regarding an order that had been placed..
Old February 20th, 2008, 06:53 PM
cloudy
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to cloudy Send a message via Yahoo to cloudy

It would be nice to get some kind of communication for them. Like you I tried calling them today only to discover their number is no longer in service.

Just because you move doesn't mean you change your phone number.

Don't they know that there are hordes armed with credit cards in hand that want to do business?
Old February 20th, 2008, 06:55 PM
dmcwebd
Vendor

Send a message via MSN to dmcwebd

i got hold of them from here hehe.. as i never got a reply from their site
i'm trying to place an order with them but i guess i will wait untill they get new stuff up online
Old February 20th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Yes, it appears that they are moving to a MUCH bigger warehouse! And it is taking a lot of their time. PYH is a pretty big business! So you may have to be patient waiting for them to get back online. Bilal is a regular here, so I am sure he will keep us posted on what is going on and when they are back up and running in full swing!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old February 20th, 2008, 09:47 PM
dakingkevin23
Hookah Guru

Send a message via AIM to dakingkevin23

lol, i have bilal's cell phone number, i can call and chat with him all i want!
lol
i called like 2 hours ago, and he picked up.
dang, i can't wait till the next time i go down to fullerton, i want to see his new warehouse
Old February 20th, 2008, 10:34 PM
hookahpimp
Hookah Nut

***Update***

well the move is going real well, as of late.... a little too good to be true.
i am truly sorry for those of you who had trouble getting into contact with me. i will continue to keep you guys updated on our move, wish me luck! Our new phone number is (877) BUZZ-844. or (714)991-9331. Press option 1 to speak directly to me. Don't be afraid to call.

Bilal.
btw, my cell number is (714) 232-6607.
Old February 21st, 2008, 05:18 AM
Milk With Pulp
Hookah Newbie

Bilal, I am gonna buy a bike this week then stop out there to give it a good ride, check out the new shop, looking to get a new hookah soon possibly or just a new stem. Might as well get another stem and buy some odd ass vase. Looking forward for the site update and to check out the new warehouse.
Old February 21st, 2008, 05:51 PM
Raid3n
Hookah Enthusiast

does anyone know how much longer it will be before hes done moving? i REALLY want to buy a km, like crazy want to lol
Old February 21st, 2008, 09:27 PM
Milk With Pulp
Hookah Newbie

Raiden, 2 post above yours is his number aka BILAL himself posted READ IT and please call if you want to talk to him.
Old February 24th, 2008, 03:38 AM
braindouche
Hookah Newbie

Aww, man. I just got back from my birthday dinner at our local hookah bar, and my girlfriend is all "Go. Buy. You'll smoke fewer cigarettes that way and it smells prettier," and I'm all jazzed, and I find Sambookah's vids on youtube, and I'm shopping around looking at all the pretty shiny stuff, and I join up here to do a little reading on reliable vendors and what to buy or not to buy and what to spend, and yanno, doing my research like a good little goober.

So of course, the store that seems to be the obvious choice is down flat.

Of course.
Old February 24th, 2008, 06:56 AM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten

WELCOME! Glad to have you!

Make sure you read the rules and regulations to get yourself aquainted with how we run things. It's pretty simple around here. If you have any question just ask, everyone is pretty friendly!

What type of hookah are you interested in? And what did you smoke tonight?

Several people here have used hookah as a crutch to quit smoking, and it seems to work good luck!

KK-

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old February 24th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Welcome BrainDouche! Yeah, I started to quit smoking the same way, just got a hookah with my GF and I quit cigarettes easily! I know people may say, well you are still smoking .. but I would rather smoke hookah then cigs any day! Plus, I don't smoke the hookah but a couple times a week. It is not addictive to me ...

Good choice on pimpyourhookah.com I spoke with Bilal last night, they are working hard on getting things ready and completed and should be opened back up for business again soon.

Cheers!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old February 24th, 2008, 01:47 PM
braindouche
Hookah Newbie

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoRnKitten
WELCOME! Glad to have you!

Make sure you read the rules and regulations to get yourself aquainted with how we run things. It's pretty simple around here. If you have any question just ask, everyone is pretty friendly!

What type of hookah are you interested in? And what did you smoke tonight?

Several people here have used hookah as a crutch to quit smoking, and it seems to work good luck!

KK-
I'll check out the rules and regs. Did I screw up already?

According to my research, *makes shuffly smart paper sounds* I'm looking for something not less than 24 inches tall, and something not made in China or bought from eBay. The Khalil Mamoon hookahs appear to have an excellent reputation, and particularly when bought at PYH, seem to be the best compromise between price and quality. I don't see a whole lot of point in trying a "starter" hookah, really. Even if I don't smoke it, a nice hookah will make an excellent decoration for my house.

And also grey. Because grey is pretty. Or maybe green.

I don't know if I want to completely quit smoking cigarettes, tho. I'm a tobacco nut, I enjoy it all. I do hope to use the hookah to replace cigarettes and cigars that I normally chain smoke when I'm studying or coding, as well as just expand my choices.

Last night, I couldn't tell you what I smoked. The pipe was tall, and the flavor was a coffee/caramel blend, but I don't know what the brands were. The flavor was dry, like coffee beans that are smoked before they're ground, and had a very strong vanilla flavor that reminded us all of cheap cherry/vanilla pipe tobacco, but without the smoke or cherry notes. It was very nice, and very, very mild and smooth compared to what I'm used to. (obviously, right?)

So, yeah, time to practice patience. Looks like I have somewhere fun to hang out in the mean time!

Old February 24th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Raid3n
Hookah Enthusiast

KMs are one of the best options you can get for a moderately large hookah that looks nice as well as smoke great. I personally dont own one but i have smoked out of them before and its amazing. pimp your hookah along the lines of a nice KM is the way to go, however you might want to wait just a wee bit so Bilal can get the new stuff up and online. As for color choice you might want to send an email or a PM his way and ask if hes got a grey sitting around.

and no you didnt break any rules, she just wants to make sure you look em over.
Old February 24th, 2008, 09:00 PM
dakingkevin23
Hookah Guru

Quote:
I'll check out the rules and regs. Did I screw up already?

According to my research, *makes shuffly smart paper sounds* I'm looking for something not less than 24 inches tall, and something not made in China or bought from eBay. The Khalil Mamoon hookahs appear to have an excellent reputation, and particularly when bought at PYH, seem to be the best compromise between price and quality. I don't see a whole lot of point in trying a "starter" hookah, really. Even if I don't smoke it, a nice hookah will make an excellent decoration for my house.

And also grey. Because grey is pretty. Or maybe green.

I don't know if I want to completely quit smoking cigarettes, tho. I'm a tobacco nut, I enjoy it all. I do hope to use the hookah to replace cigarettes and cigars that I normally chain smoke when I'm studying or coding, as well as just expand my choices.

Last night, I couldn't tell you what I smoked. The pipe was tall, and the flavor was a coffee/caramel blend, but I don't know what the brands were. The flavor was dry, like coffee beans that are smoked before they're ground, and had a very strong vanilla flavor that reminded us all of cheap cherry/vanilla pipe tobacco, but without the smoke or cherry notes. It was very nice, and very, very mild and smooth compared to what I'm used to. (obviously, right?)

So, yeah, time to practice patience. Looks like I have somewhere fun to hang out in the mean time!

If i were you, i'd wait it out for bilal to get set up in his new warehouse. i think he's gonna have a KM tri-metal coming out. You should definitely consider getting one of those. They're legit rigs.
Old February 24th, 2008, 09:03 PM
braindouche
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakingkevin23
If i were you, i'd wait it out for bilal to get set up in his new warehouse. i think he's gonna have a KM tri-metal coming out. You should definitely consider getting one of those. They're legit rigs.
a what now?
Old February 24th, 2008, 10:25 PM
dakingkevin23
Hookah Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindouche
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakingkevin23
a what now?
what are you talking about?
lol
Old February 24th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Raid3n
Hookah Enthusiast

lol three here! ummm i think a tri metal is something like its got a bronze heart, a stainless steel outer frame, and another metal interior lol... assumptions are a bitch lol
Old February 25th, 2008, 03:17 PM
sammniamii
Hookah Guru

FYI: as of today, the PYH site is down for the move. The front page shows up, but as soon as you select anything you get an "error" screen...

Attached Thumbnails
pyh_down.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: jpg_thumb pyh_down.JPG_thumb (18.0 KB, 3 views)
Old February 25th, 2008, 06:15 PM
wishdrftr
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammniamii
FYI: as of today, the PYH site is down for the move. The front page shows up, but as soon as you select anything you get an "error" screen...

This is a long ass move! I think I'm going to HC if PYH isn't set up by next week........nah probably not.
Old February 25th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Raid3n
Hookah Enthusiast

im glad i didnt order from him now lol. now i cant wait to see the awesome new selection
Share with your friends on facebook