Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

UK tobacco dealers?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old June 20th, 2010, 05:43 PM
jimbo2779
Hookah Pro

Default UK tobacco dealers?

Hey guys, I really hope this isn't the wrong section for this question.

Does anyone know of any tobacco dealers in the UK? I have been searching and searching and all I have found is a nakhla dealer that has a limited range of 250g boxes only. I would like to try out lots of different flavours before dropping the cash for loads of 250s as I am pretty new to smoking shisha.

Hopefully someone can help me out

Thanks in advance guys.
Old June 20th, 2010, 06:25 PM
robertjrn
Hookah Nut

Default Re: UK tobacco dealers?

check pm mate
Old June 20th, 2010, 07:13 PM
the_cool
Hookah Newbie

mate, who sells nakhla?
Old June 20th, 2010, 07:18 PM
robertjrn
Hookah Nut

i have nakla orange and cappicono of ya interested
Old June 20th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Luv2Smoke
Hookah Pro

To be honest it's pretty crap in the UK because tax here is so high so variety is very limited and there's quite a few fakes around. Best thing is to order from the US, cheap, lots of variety, fresh and legit but shipping is expensive so you have to make a big order to make it worth your while. The only time I buy in UK is off here if there's a flavour I'm after because most likely it's from the US anyway. Sometimes people buy tobacco from the US and get a bit extra then sell it on here to help with the shipping prices they had to pay or sometimes they might be selling a flavour they bought to try out but found they don't like it but know that someone out there will.
Old June 20th, 2010, 07:43 PM
jimbo2779
Hookah Pro

I love orange but I have some at the minute thanks. It was a guy I found on eBay, Il look for his email for you.
Old June 20th, 2010, 07:51 PM
jimbo2779
Hookah Pro

Thanks luv. I knew the tax was rediculous here. When I was in Egypt I bought a 250g Nakhla peach and a 250g Nakhla Fakhfakhina for about 2.20 each from the duty free and was gob smacked when I got back to find the prices here lol

The guy on ebay selling nakhla for 13 inc. delivery is at http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/constellationv/

If you contact him asking about the flavours you want apparently he should be able to get them. Be warned though I have not bought from him and have never dealt with him so I am unsure how good his word is or if it is original nakhla.

Having said that he was selling them on ebay and appears to have a reasonable to decent feedback on the site.
Old June 20th, 2010, 07:54 PM
jimbo2779
Hookah Pro

How do you guys find the customs and excise guys? Do people often get packages stopped? If so is it a case of duty having been paid in that country so they dont charge again or is it you have to pay up regardless?

I know Im asing lots of questions but I am happy to buy from US as there are some great deals but I am just worried about the package getting stopped and them asking me to pony up for tax.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook