Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

My dream hookah:

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old June 24th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Coyotero
Hookah Guru

Default Re: My dream hookah:

The pipe:

The bottle rests in a victorian-style tripod stand, wroght out of the iron from Constantine's sword. The bottle is bronze, spun from Alexander the great's helmet. The inner stem is copper taken from the statue of liberty. The chamber is spun from metal from Julius Caesar's breastplate. The shaft is wood, turned from one of the legs of the chair Lincoln was assassinated in. The coal tray is a pewter plate crafted by Paul revere. The bowl is ivory recovered from a wooly mammoth.

The hose handle is carved from a Tyrannosaurus rib, the mouthpeice is bone, formerly belonging to Jimmy Hoffa. The hose itself is leather (Panda hide). The port connecter is made from Issac Newton's fingerbones.

Wild Bill Hickock's pisspot serves as the coal carrier. The windcover is a lantern belonging to Wyatt Earp and the tongs are forged from iron from the nails of the original cross, forged during a lunar eclipse and quenched in lion's blood.

The whole thing will be hand built by the reanimated corpse of Khalil Mamoon in a special workshop built atop the burial mound of Beowulf in Uppsala, Sweden.

The tobacco is a blend of sumatran, Cuban, Balinese, Indian, Syrain, and North African leaves and is grown and cured by virgins (And hand rubbed... On their naked thighs.) Once cured the tobacco blend is mixed with the finest spices, carob molasses, and dark barley honey.

The coals are made from Lignum Vitae wood.

Darth Coyote, Executor of EGOB and the Black Leaf Brotherhood.
Old June 24th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Barbi3_Nyc
Hookah Newbie

ALL ICED OUT PINK DIAMONDZ ((REAL ONE'Z)) WITH DA DIAMOND CHANDLER AROUND IT.. D@ SAYS "BARBIE" I WANT EVERYTHING PINK..N COVERED W DIAMONDZ..
OMG I SO WANT DAT..
Old June 24th, 2010, 06:13 PM
DanielHookah
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to DanielHookah
Thumbs up Re: My dream hookah:

Mine would be a 120" hookah, with the vase being the tallest part. 7 hoses, and like little drawers to keep unused hookah shisha and coals for any time. It would be able to shrink to size, like one of those pointers some teachers have? It could stretch out, or shrink into the vase, and, come with a little case with straps, to be able to carry it. The vase would have a self cooling system, to keep the water nice and cold, and when you're not using it, the hoses would be sucked in, like a measuring tape, into the stem. The hoses and vase would have little embedded LED lights of different colors, and the bowl would have a little seperator that you could take out if you wanted, but you can use to put different shisha flavors. The bowl would get hot instead of using coals, by using a chargable battery. You would also be able to control the amount of smoke you're getting, and the bowl would have a filter to prevent harsh smoke. And if you wanted to use coals on it, the bowl would have a rotating system on top to move the coal around the bowl every 10 minutes, and replace it if its finished. Also, a built in MP3 player... Now who wouldn't want that?

Props to Ari btw
Old June 24th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Sui
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyotero View Post
The pipe:

The bottle rests in a victorian-style tripod stand, wroght out of the iron from Constantine's sword. The bottle is bronze, spun from Alexander the great's helmet. The inner stem is copper taken from the statue of liberty. The chamber is spun from metal from Julius Caesar's breastplate. The shaft is wood, turned from one of the legs of the chair Lincoln was assassinated in. The coal tray is a pewter plate crafted by Paul revere. The bowl is ivory recovered from a wooly mammoth.

The hose handle is carved from a Tyrannosaurus rib, the mouthpeice is bone, formerly belonging to Jimmy Hoffa. The hose itself is leather (Panda hide). The port connecter is made from Issac Newton's fingerbones.

Wild Bill Hickock's pisspot serves as the coal carrier. The windcover is a lantern belonging to Wyatt Earp and the tongs are forged from iron from the nails of the original cross, forged during a lunar eclipse and quenched in lion's blood.

The whole thing will be hand built by the reanimated corpse of Khalil Mamoon in a special workshop built atop the burial mound of Beowulf in Uppsala, Sweden.

The tobacco is a blend of sumatran, Cuban, Balinese, Indian, Syrain, and North African leaves and is grown and cured by virgins (And hand rubbed... On their naked thighs.) Once cured the tobacco blend is mixed with the finest spices, carob molasses, and dark barley honey.

The coals are made from Lignum Vitae wood.

Holy shit, theres some thought in this one haha.
Share with your friends on facebook