Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Has anyone purchased one of these?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old February 29th, 2008, 02:25 PM
guyfrombama
Hookah Newbie

Default Has anyone purchased one of these?

http://www.hookah-shisha.com/store/p...idproduct=2330

There just the type of hookah I was looking at purchasing, only thing is there on clearance and may have minor scuffs and stuff in the base. This is about the price range I was looking at buying a new Hookah if I was to get another one. Just wondering if anyones purchased anything from these guys that was clearance and if so how was the quality?
Old February 29th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

Default Re: Has anyone purchased one of these?

Not to put to fine a point on it but that thing is a POS. Of course the truth is is that you can't buy anything worth owning at that price. If you think about it you'll spend a few hundred on coals and shisha in less then a year so why buy something crappy to smoke from? If you want something small the only thing worth buying is the Champaigne Glass Hookah from www.furathookahs.com although in all honesty if you have the space you should get something much bigger so i'd suggest a J & R Syrian or one of the bigger narghiles from Furat. If you do buy a Furat rig keep in mind that they come with Syrian style heads so you'll need to buy a brass hose bard from home depot which you stick in where the bowl goes so you can use a normal Egyptian style bowl.
Old February 29th, 2008, 03:14 PM
fashow69
Hookah Nut

why dont you just buy the bigger acrylic? i have two and they are amazing!
Old February 29th, 2008, 03:20 PM
JillyIsJustKidding
Deleted Per User Request

I have tried this hookah and it works pretty good. I bought it for x-mas for my bff from hookahcompany.com

You can get a gold stem if you wanted from h-c.

I thought it didnt come with a wire basket, but it did! And you get freebies and stuff and I don't think it'll have minor scuffs since it isn't on clearance like h-s(you shouls cotact h-c just incase cuz maybe not all of em come with baskets). The hookah I got my best friend was in perfect condition

The only things I seriously do not like is the rough interior of the stem, which makes it seriously hard to clean. Also, the tray doesn't snap on like egyptians.

But what i really like about it is that it looks nice and the vase is acrylic, which mean it probablu won't break as easily as glass

Last edited by JillyIsJustKidding; February 29th, 2008 at 03:27 PM.
Old February 29th, 2008, 04:46 PM
guyfrombama
Hookah Newbie

Really, I'm just trying to find a small Hookah to smoke while I'm on the computer and the livening rooms kinda off limits for smoking in the afternoon. So really, I'm really just looking for a decent smoker at a good price thats kinda small.
Old February 29th, 2008, 04:51 PM
NazarHookah
Vendor

Send a message via AIM to NazarHookah Send a message via MSN to NazarHookah Send a message via Yahoo to NazarHookah

Why not get a 22" Egyptian Hookah?

They in my opinion are built better and add more style and authenticity to the hookah smoking experience.
Old February 29th, 2008, 08:01 PM
guyfrombama
Hookah Newbie

I have an 22" Egyptian its still to large form the space I'm limited to. I really wants something I can sit beside me on my computer desk.

Last edited by guyfrombama; February 29th, 2008 at 10:16 PM.
Old February 29th, 2008, 08:12 PM
jbrandona119
Hookah Newbie

i know eBay isn't one to go to for most people, but I got a really good 16" egyptian from the Caravan Trading Group..... really cheap too!
Old February 29th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

I've had a ton of bad experiences with ebay so before you buy there check out my article I posted here all about that place and tobacco type stuff.

If 22" is too big you best face the fact that you'll get hotter, harsher smoke with CO then what you'll get with a full sized rig. If you buy some Chinese POS like you've been talking about you'll most likely have to buy a new one in under a year which isn't so great money wise. If you buy a small rig spring the extra bucks on the one mentioned earlier and you'll have something that looks fantastic and will last you several years.
Old March 1st, 2008, 12:13 AM
dakingkevin23
Hookah Guru

Send a message via AIM to dakingkevin23

my friend has one too, and from what i know, he likes the way it smokes, but my KM outsmokes it.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook