Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

my first big session

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old March 8th, 2008, 02:35 AM
RicoSuave646
Hookah Nut

Default my first big session

ok guys so tonight i invited my one of my friends over and his girlfriend and they smoked my hookah with me along with my girlfriend. it was very chyll and nice out on the balcony cuz u can hear the ocean waves breaking on the shore. anyways, we were smoking the romman sweet melon i had and they loved it. things were going great and i told them all about this site and they seemed like "you nerd" at first but then they were like...how come u are doing that and why do u do that...lol and i told them i learned from here. REPRESENT!! lol anyways after that bowl i packed one of AW vanilla which we again all liked. we ordered a pizza and started making some drinks.. u kno kinda gettin things rollin...any ways here comes the interesting stuff. so after the vanilla i was like, hey guys u mind smoking this 2x apple with me, i hear it tastes lke licorice(ewww >_< didnt kno when i ordered) and they said ok. mind you that NONE of us like licorice.. anyways so we are all gettin pretty "loose" from the drinkin we are doing and i had JUST made myself this nice rum and coke in a huge class and had it outside....... so i was just about done seting up the new bowl and had finished lighting my QL and had it in tongue and moving it over to the bowl when it slipped out and landed RIGHT IN MY RUM AND COKE!!! everyone kinda stopped for a second and the silence was broken when i screamed a colorful 4 letter word... neadless to say it was pretty damn funny. we got to smoking and i got the idea of making smoke bubbles and they all LOVED it. we got good at it and i managed to make a bubble blow at it and split it in two..pretty sick. anyways this is hella long post so i will stop. later
Old March 8th, 2008, 02:38 AM
cast1e06
Hookah Nut

Send a message via Yahoo to cast1e06
Default Re: my first big session

glad to hear u had a good night.. sucks about the coal in the drink but ahh crap happens
Old March 8th, 2008, 02:38 AM
JillyIsJustKidding
Deleted Per User Request

Lol damnnn! What a sucky way for a drink to go! ahhh especially rum and coke! >_<

That's cool ya had fun! Hehe hookah bubbles always makes a session fun with the buddies
Old March 8th, 2008, 04:33 AM
mrchaos777
Hookah Newbie

LOL. Man that really sucks. I know how it is when something kills the mood. I had a little get together last night with 4 of my friends at my buddies house. Fun night. None of them had ever smoked a hookah and I just got my first one. We were going to smoke some SB X on the Beach. I went to light my coal only to learn that their stove top wasn't working. Grrr!!! So one of my friend's girlfriend wanted to put the coal in the oven.... Yeah, like that would work. LOL. No one had a torch. So, I ended up using their gas grill and taking the grill surface off and just placing the coal as close to the flame on the heating element as possable. Needless to say it was taking FOREVER!!!! Then as I was grabbing a beer from the fridge, one of my friends decided to place the coal on the bowl before if was fully ashed. I said **** it, let's smoke. Got a nice small little headache latter in the night... probably a little CO2. LOL. What are you gonna do? Just got to laugh it off. So, I feel your pain!!!! Sounds like you still had a great night, as well did I.

Cheers!!!
Old March 8th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Sounds like a good time for sure. You must have had you a weak handed rum and coke. When I used to mix and drink them, that coal would have caught the glass on fire! LOL Remember "just enough cola to change the color." He He
Old March 8th, 2008, 11:00 AM
RicoSuave646
Hookah Nut

it was actually this imported rum straight from puerto rico my aunt sends me. its crazy because one its completely clear and two you could make it half and half and STILL not taste the rum... it mild but still same alcohol content of regular rum
Old March 8th, 2008, 12:43 PM
sexyghost
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to sexyghost Send a message via MSN to sexyghost

Right on man! It sounds like a good time. Nice way to represent too woohoo!
Old March 8th, 2008, 03:47 PM
dakingkevin23
Hookah Guru

Send a message via AIM to dakingkevin23

Next time, use a plate wrapped in foil. That way you don't drop your coals
Old March 8th, 2008, 06:52 PM
FURsAKeN
Hookah Enthusiast

Dude you should of slamed the run and coke with the coal in it! haha Kidding.
Sounds like a a kick ass time, I always loved the beach and surf when I lived in Oceanside, CA. Miss it really bad.
Double Apple is pretty horrid stuff, I dont blame you for not smoking it.. lol

/root
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook