Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old March 24th, 2008, 01:17 AM
Chap Slap
Hookah Nut

well this wasnt really my fault but it damaged my stuff so im gonna share my second bad experience seeing how i posted my first bad only 4 hours ago. so i bought my very first hookah in puerto rico.

i gave it to my bro shortly after being hooked on hookah and upgrading to a much larger one. well, if you read my post earlier, last night i broke the base of my new one so we had to use this little one. one of his friends was there and he had no idea how it functioned or worked. but hey everyone is a noob so we showed him how everything worked and how to properly set it up. while they were smoking on my couch i was busy on hookah pro talking to you guys. all of a sudden my brother jumps up freakin out cuz his friend leaned all the way back on the couch taking the hose with him, and from the pic you can see its not a long hose. the coal lands on our couch and hes busy scurrying around the floor trying to look for it. after a couple seconds of it ruining my parents couch we picked it up and ended the session, it only lasted 5 minutes. so i had to turn the cushion of the couch upside down so my parents wouldn't notice. but man im getting into some bad luck. hopefully when my new 30" syrian comes it doesnt fall apart the first time i use it hahaha.
Old March 24th, 2008, 01:26 AM
Hookah Nut

haah damn talk about the Hookah Curse! DUN DUN DUn ive only had 1 bad experience when i had it at my friends and they had dogs the dogs started to fight and the dogs knocked my hookah all i saw that the hookah fell and i was like omg its done for haha but the only thing broke was the bowl and once we got a new bowl it broke again cause my friend was to drunk to hold my hookah and + we didnt have a rubber gromet cause it didnt fit on the bowl haha and that broke but the old bowl still works just cracked haha
Old March 24th, 2008, 01:28 AM
Deleted Per User Request

Damn that really sucks! One time, a coal escaped under the couch! i was freaking out, thinking it was gonna light the couch on fire, but thankfully it didn't! Good thing my living room has tile floor and not carpet

Are you gonna try to get a replacement vase for our old hookah while you get a new hookah? Cuz that would really suck if you had a good working syrian stem that is vaseless

EDIT: Lmao I asked in your other thread and I 4got! hehe just kidding!

Last edited by JillyIsJustKidding; March 24th, 2008 at 01:30 AM.
Old March 24th, 2008, 06:31 AM
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Perhaps smoking a hookah isn't for you. You and your friends are ham handed galoots! LOL
Tangiers =
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook