Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

What would you expect...

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old March 26th, 2008, 07:58 PM
boomhauer
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boomhauer Send a message via Yahoo to boomhauer
Default What would you expect...

as compensation if your order took a month and 2 weeks to get to your house? would you expect a few extras and faster shipping or just faster shipping?

ill edit & post this with the story behind this, just im hungry so going to go out and get some food. i got my package about 15 minutes ago FINALLY. still havent opened it so we will see what comes up.

edit: the order was from Hookah-Shisha.com what happened is farther in this topic. link: http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showp...07&postcount=6

Last edited by boomhauer; March 26th, 2008 at 09:47 PM. Reason: add the post of what happened
Old March 26th, 2008, 08:03 PM
JillyIsJustKidding
Deleted Per User Request

Default Re: What would you expect...

Geez that is really lame! What vendor was this from?

I'd say to expect faster shipping + extras...i mean I know its probably not the vendors fault cuz it could have been the shipping company's fault...but still!

Seem like the vendor took their sweet @$$ time packing your package
Old March 26th, 2008, 08:15 PM
drewskadoo
Hookah Nut

hehe watch it be broken or misplaced idk i would want a sorry or something haha or something extra but tell me what you got
Old March 26th, 2008, 08:53 PM
sexyghost
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to sexyghost Send a message via MSN to sexyghost

That is a long time lol.. Did it come FedEx? if so, then it all makes since.
Old March 26th, 2008, 09:12 PM
austinthecity
Hookah Pro

If the vendor shipped when they were supposed to, gave you a tracking number, and the shipping company messed it up, I wouldn't expect much. However, a good company might give me 10% off my next order.

If the vendor caused the delays, I would expect 50% of my money refunded back, or a LOT of good samples...

Word of mouth goes a long way, especially if bad customer service happens to a very respected member of this forum.
Old March 26th, 2008, 09:46 PM
boomhauer
Banned

well first we will begin with the order which was from hookah-shisha.com placed on 2/11/2008

Quote:
order:
1 Monster Pack (Exotica Coals) $39.95

1 Tangiers Shisha 250g $12.95

Customizations:
Choose Tangiers 250 g flavor #1:: schnozberry

1 Tangiers Shisha 250g $12.95

Customizations:
Choose Tangiers 250 g flavor #1:: horchata

Certificate/Discount Code: 15% Hookah Forum Discount -$9.88

Shipping: UPS Ground $11.25

Tax: $0.00

Total: $67.22

This order has been processed Date Processed: 2/11/2008
simple order, well mostly simple. i ordered it on a monday in the early morning i think it was 1am so as you can see they processed it the same day as they recieved it and so on. they run out of the tobacco flavors i ordered which is perfectly fine just ship it to me when it comes back in stock. i check it every day for about 2 weeks then i see that the tobacco is back in stock! i wait to see if it gets shipped out but i receive no shipping confirmation then some stuff happens irl so i forget about the order. for another 2 weeks or so.

it has now been a month since the order was placed and i begin to complain on the chat room because i remember and it STILL is not in. so i go message them and then i get told that the shipping will be refunded and that it will be shipped out. the next day i get a tracking number and see that the shipping information was recieved and i think alright it will be sent out soon. "Date shipped: 3/18/2008" i check the tracking friday because it was still not in and im getting pissed. the shipping was canceled the next day...i contact them that day and i ask what is up. guess what...my origional order for horchata is out! im not up for waiting another 1-4 weeks to get my order so i just say fuck it just give me brambleberry so they say it will be shipped out monday and that they will upgrade the shipping, no confirmation but i trust them i wait patiently and i finally get it today.

i open the package and there are a lot of packing peanuts, my coals and my tobacco but guess what, NO EXTRAS! was it my fault for not being on their ass every single day until i got it? yes and no. i should have hounded them but i thought you know what shit happens you run out of something just send it when it comes back into stock but the fact that it did and it never got sent was bad. hell even if they gave me a ball bearing i would have been happy because its something extra but nope my extras where i guess extra packing peanuts. my shipping "extras" are refunded shipping and 2 days shipping. a small compensation but for something that took a month and a half to recieve when you bought those coals a week before you ran out its bad.

in the end i will never again order from hookah-shisha. i usually order my exoticas from mahir but i wanted a lot and cheaper and H-S had that. there have been other things in the past that have happened in the past with them which i didnt like them as much but also i gave them one more chance. if you want to get exoticas look into someone who is better at shipping also like nazarhookah.com atleast i know for sure he will compensate you if something happens and it only takes 2-3 days to get a package cross country from him!
Old March 26th, 2008, 10:11 PM
dakingkevin23
Hookah Guru

Send a message via AIM to dakingkevin23

Damn...That's the one thing i don't like about H-S.com. No extras, at ALL.
Old March 26th, 2008, 10:14 PM
JillyIsJustKidding
Deleted Per User Request

That what I hate about h-S...Its takes forever for my package to come and so does processing..its ridiculous sometimes. I've only ordered from them once and I never will ever again bc of that and b/c their prices are ridiculous on some things.

Hehe next time, just order from hookahcompany.com :P

Besides, its in cali so the order will come in a matter of a day or two! The warehouse is like 2 hours from me and I always order from them.

From what I hear, they always take care of their customers, especially if they F***ed up.
Old March 26th, 2008, 10:17 PM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

There prices are ridiculous on most items anyway. I have only ordered on thing from them, my Nammor when they were on sale. Stories like this nails the coffin shut on this over priced vendor.
Old March 26th, 2008, 10:59 PM
c000weee
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to c000weee Send a message via Yahoo to c000weee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillyIsJustKidding View Post
Geez that is really lame! What vendor was this from?

I'd say to expect faster shipping + extras...i mean I know its probably not the vendors fault cuz it could have been the shipping company's fault...but still!

Seem like the vendor took their sweet @$$ time packing your package
I would of thought it to be the shippers fault also, but I called H-S to ask if they sent my order 3 days after I ordered. They told me it wasn't shipped yet and they would refund my shipping cost. So it was as if they totally forgot about my order.
Old March 26th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Pearljamman
Hookah Newbie

I just ordered a hookah from them 2 days ago, im happy to see looking now its in transit to the UPS depot closest to where i live.
Old March 26th, 2008, 11:05 PM
likespaceships
Hookah Nut

wow that really sucks.
my h-s orders are usually processed and shipped on the same day (if i order early)
I get them next day too because i'm in san antonio (they are in austin)
shoot them an email, call, or go on chat and let them know you weren't satisfied with the shipping time. maybe they will send you some extras or most likely give you some account points/
Old March 26th, 2008, 11:19 PM
boomhauer
Banned

they know i wasnt satisfied with it because i talked with them twice in the chat. i said i know shit happens on sending something out but for it to happen twice on a flavor i want when they got it back in stock sorta killed it. if it was the shipping companies fault i would say yeah its out of their hands and then shipping being compensated would be enough but the fact that it was that they forgot my order then ran out of the tobacco again then really did no extras sort of got to me. as i said even if they sent a ballbearing i would have been happy because i need a few
Old March 26th, 2008, 11:25 PM
sexyghost
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to sexyghost Send a message via MSN to sexyghost

I got a horrible tasting sucker from them. I guess that can count as an extra. They aren't even close to nazarhookah's customer service, but when H-S gets there stuff to you its nice. It is funny though because there in Texas. I would think they would have an advantage being in the middle of the United States.
Old March 27th, 2008, 04:24 AM
dmcwebd
Vendor

Send a message via MSN to dmcwebd

i'd demand 50% cash back + my order + next day delivery. so they can learn :P
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook