Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

session with boomhauer

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old April 12th, 2008, 10:46 PM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to daedra
Default session with boomhauer

heres a nice hookah story from today -

i was at work and suddenly that crazy boomhauer popped out from nowhere with another forum member - wendy.

it ended up being a really nice surprise because he showed up 30 minutes before i get off work and i had the chance to make em a latte. a nonfat latte to be exact.

we drove to my house and instantly loaded up a bowl of starbuzz mojito. really great flavor! smoked that for 2 hours or so. things got depressing like usual at the end of a session BUT!

we then packed a bowl of starbuzz irish cream and drank the six pack of guinness i had bought yesterday!!!

now im at the end of my night and its only 8:45PM. somehow i feel exhausted but rather tempted to spark up more coals.
Old April 12th, 2008, 10:47 PM
EV4N
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to EV4N
Default Re: session with boomhauer

haha fun fun
Old April 12th, 2008, 10:52 PM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

guinness with starbuzz irish cream is GREAT! we got the idea from sambooka's blue moon with al fakher orange. its the coriander in the blue moon that goes so well with orange. as for the guinness with starbuzz irish cream, its definitely the heavyness of the flavors that combine so well - and since there is no need to worry about a buzz from starbuzz, you let the beer provide the buzz.
Old April 12th, 2008, 10:54 PM
EV4N
Hookah Nut

yeah i am drinking some blue moon and smoking af orange right now also the idea fro sambooka
Old April 12th, 2008, 10:55 PM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

then you must try a guinness with starbuzz irish cream. it was a great smoke/drink.
Old April 12th, 2008, 10:58 PM
EV4N
Hookah Nut

i just ordered some blue mist i might order some irish cream after i get done paying for my new tat i am about to get.. it is going to cost a pretty penny
Old April 12th, 2008, 11:09 PM
dragonman586
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedra View Post
guinness with starbuzz irish cream is GREAT! we got the idea from sambooka's blue moon with al fakher orange. its the coriander in the blue moon that goes so well with orange. as for the guinness with starbuzz irish cream, its definitely the heavyness of the flavors that combine so well - and since there is no need to worry about a buzz from starbuzz, you let the beer provide the buzz.
I believe that your combination of irish creme and guinness is called an Irish car bomb!
Old April 12th, 2008, 11:43 PM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonman586 View Post
I believe that your combination of irish creme and guinness is called an Irish car bomb!
i think youre right! i think next time ill order one when i go drinking/woman hunting.

i was a bit sore though when boomhauer's friend wendy beat me at drinking guinness today. shes on the forum but i cant remember her name on here. boomhauer was like
Old April 12th, 2008, 11:44 PM
dragonman586
Hookah Pro

If you do end up getting a car bomb, its one of those drinks ya gotta chug! Or supposedly the creme curdles (I have yet to try one myself.)
Old April 12th, 2008, 11:49 PM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

serious? im not a major chugger at bars. my usual line up is white russian, harvey wallbanger, then a double dry vodka martini. id like to replace the harvey wallbanger with something that fits well after a white russian.

for those not in the know - a harvey wallbanger is: vodka, orange juice, and vanilla galliano. practically a screwdriver but the top layer of vanilla galliano is what gives it the advantage. although a great drink, it just doesnt quite fit well with a white russian.

PS: you know you are starting to have a problem when you have a batters box set up when you go out drinking.

PPS: harvey wallbanger? am i the only one who orders that? i hope not..
Old April 12th, 2008, 11:49 PM
guerila
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to guerila Send a message via MSN to guerila Send a message via Yahoo to guerila

looks like u had really fun time !
Old April 12th, 2008, 11:54 PM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerila View Post
looks like u had really fun time !
yea man, i dont know about you but when im at work im not thinking about what im doing because thats all just reactions to the current situation. instead im thinking about what im going to smoke when i get home. as i was making a latte i was thinking about how good it would be to smoke SB mojito when i get home. then thats when boomhauer popped in with wendy.

two pics of our session:

Last edited by daedra; April 13th, 2008 at 12:22 AM.
Old April 13th, 2008, 12:41 AM
guerila
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to guerila Send a message via MSN to guerila Send a message via Yahoo to guerila

Quote:
yea man, i dont know about you but when im at work im not thinking about what im doing because thats all just reactions to the current situation. instead im thinking about what im going to smoke when i get home. as i was making a latte i was thinking about how good it would be to smoke SB mojito when i get home. then thats when boomhauer popped in with wendy.

two pics of our session:

well, i was expecting ur pictures.. lol !
Old April 13th, 2008, 01:27 AM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerila View Post
well, i was expecting ur pictures.. lol !
we were definitely not the mainstars :P
Old April 13th, 2008, 02:42 AM
guerila
Hookah Nut

Quote:
we were definitely not the mainstars :P
lol :P but i wud love to see ur hookah !
Old April 13th, 2008, 05:23 AM
dmcwebd
Vendor

Send a message via MSN to dmcwebd

lol very nice wish i was there.. :P
Old April 13th, 2008, 08:42 PM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten

Irish car bombs are awesome. I don't really care for guiness (too thick and dark) but in a car bomb with irish whiskey and irish creme. It's great. You have to chug it though because it supposedly "curdles" but i'm not sure how true that is. I do know that it tastes better when you just drop the shot glass in though, than if it sits there.

Here it's a drinking game. You got to open your throat and chug that bad boy down the fastest in order to be the "winner". What you win? Getting drunk quicker lol.

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old April 13th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoRnKitten View Post
Irish car bombs are awesome. I don't really care for guiness (too thick and dark) but in a car bomb with irish whiskey and irish creme. It's great. You have to chug it though because it supposedly "curdles" but i'm not sure how true that is. I do know that it tastes better when you just drop the shot glass in though, than if it sits there.

Here it's a drinking game. You got to open your throat and chug that bad boy down the fastest in order to be the "winner". What you win? Getting drunk quicker lol.
I used to love Irish car bombs. I haven't done one in about 5 years I guess. 6 or so and you get a good buzz going.
Old April 13th, 2008, 09:01 PM
mrMojoRisin
Hookah Nut

Sounds like a fun time!

Where's Boom been lately? Haven't seen him around here in a couple days.

| 40" Temsah Caramana | [HOWTO] DIY Hookah Hose Hanger | Coffee Can Wind Cover |
Old April 13th, 2008, 09:10 PM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten

Boom took a little vacation because him and Allycat decided to keep the hookahpro Stickam chat room alive after we asked them to let it die because we are no longer affiliated with stickam.

After several attempts to try and get them to open their own room without the word "hookahpro" in it, we decided to put rules in place, which they chose to keep breaking and there for were banned for 4 days each. If they choose to keep it up and running when they get back, they will get a 10 day ban, and again if they come back and have not complied by making their own room, we will ban them permanently.We tried to set up rules initially to keep the room alive but those rules were broken due to abuse and now we just want it gone. I'm sorry but I dont' want to see people's body parts, nude pictures of people, people getting kicked for no reason, or people taking showers and this is continuing in this room the day before they got banned.The blatant disrespect for hookah pro and it's members is appauling.

We don't care what you do on stickam, or if you choose to still use stickam, just don't have the hookahpro name involved in any of it.

hope that helps.
kk

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"

Last edited by KoRnKitten; April 13th, 2008 at 09:14 PM. Reason: edited to add last thing.
Old April 14th, 2008, 01:49 AM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

ive got to get my hands on the irish carbomb that im hearing about.
Old April 14th, 2008, 08:02 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EV4N View Post
i just ordered some blue mist i might order some irish cream after i get done paying for my new tat i am about to get.. it is going to cost a pretty penny
There is a blueberry wheat beer that would go great with Blueberry Myst! I think it is called Seadog Blueberry Wheat? But there are a couple different brands that make it ... would be a great combination!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old April 14th, 2008, 06:18 PM
PerznPerversion
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to PerznPerversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoRnKitten View Post
Boom took a little vacation because him and Allycat decided to keep the hookahpro Stickam chat room alive after we asked them to let it die because we are no longer affiliated with stickam.

After several attempts to try and get them to open their own room without the word "hookahpro" in it, we decided to put rules in place, which they chose to keep breaking and there for were banned for 4 days each. If they choose to keep it up and running when they get back, they will get a 10 day ban, and again if they come back and have not complied by making their own room, we will ban them permanently.We tried to set up rules initially to keep the room alive but those rules were broken due to abuse and now we just want it gone. I'm sorry but I dont' want to see people's body parts, nude pictures of people, people getting kicked for no reason, or people taking showers and this is continuing in this room the day before they got banned.The blatant disrespect for hookah pro and it's members is appauling.

We don't care what you do on stickam, or if you choose to still use stickam, just don't have the hookahpro name involved in any of it.

hope that helps.
kk
Sorry if i offend anyone with my post, but im gonna speak my opinion on this. I dont see how you can make a rule outside of hookahpro.com, maybe if you actually owned stickam you could say this but you guys dont. Since the chat isnt actually in the hookahpro site how can u make a rule about it. im gonna browse anywhere and anyway i want, no ones gonna stop me. Yes the room was crappy with nudity, and what you did was right. not to endorse the room basically was fine. but the room isnt yours first off, and 2nd you should not have the right or authority to make a rule that pertains to browsing outside of hookahpro.com. It maybe disrespectful and you have a rule about it but these rules only reside in hookahpro.com. anyways thats my opinion, im not gonna kiss ass and i do love you guys. i just feel that the banning of boom is ridiculous. then again its your site, do w/e u want with it but in the end your objective is still not complete. the chat is still up and you basically have failed.
Old April 14th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Sambooka owns the Hookah Pro name.This is Sambookas house and his rules. If you dont like the rules you are free to take your hookahs elsewhere. The rule stands, if you are involved with any rogue hookah pro moniker outside this domain you will be banned, its that simple. Abide by the rules and everything will be cool.

Last edited by Huskysibe; April 14th, 2008 at 07:25 PM.
Old April 14th, 2008, 07:24 PM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

yikes
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook