Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

session with boomhauer

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old April 14th, 2008, 07:39 PM
PerznPerversion
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to PerznPerversion
Default Re: session with boomhauer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskysibe View Post
Sambooka owns the Hookah Pro name.This is Sambookas house and his rules. If you dont like the rules you are free to take your hookahs elsewhere. The rule stands, if you are involved with any rogue hookah pro moniker outside this domain you will be banned, its that simple. Abide by the rules and everything will be cool.
Its as if were in some kind of hookah nazi forum now, you avoid logic and you still fail to take down the stickam chat. anyone inside the chat can just use a different name and not get banned here =-O. You will never be able to control who uses the hookah pro name, how does it feel having no control . The only way you think you can regain control is by enforcing a bullshit rule on the real hookah pro domain. w/e, ill do whatever the fuck i want outside of this site. Go ahead and ban me if you must but the stickam chat is still running and you guys dont accomplish the one thing you wanted to accomplish good day
Old April 14th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Your right, the chat is still up ... thanks for pointing that out ... we will take the next step of action. Much appreciated for pointing it out ...
Believe me it is definitely NOT the actions we want to take, but you are right, the room still stands! so we should enforce our rules here and protect the community against those that continue to support the efforts to deface this community. We don't own stickam, but we do have a community we are building and the nudity, drug use, people getting kicked by someone for no reason, flaming members because someone doesn't like them and other shenanigans just doesn't fly. We ALL decided to use stickam as a way to talk with each other as the official chat of this site at one time (which imo should follow the rules here) ... You have no idea the amount of PMs I received on a daily basis because of that room! ... I have tried attempts to allow deputy mods in the room to maintain a good vibe ... I have talked with boom in numerous PMs trying to work things out ... he even admitted he "created a monster" ... he was once a very well respected and active member here. Why he doesn't want to try to get back to that status is beyond me .. but I regret ever getting caught up in stickam ... lesson learned. And I also regret that I went to bat for all the people involved in this stickam mess the way I did. Numerous people ...
... and I am definitely not going to bat for them now ...!!!
We don't expect you to kiss ass ... and we like you as a member, I do anyhow But we do have a site to run and this room is being kept open out of spite ... if that is how someone feels about this community, to ignore attempts to restore community spirit, is complete disrespect for everyone here.
I hope this helps to explain our reasoning of our decision on this. If not, there are a couple threads I can direct you to that will go into detail more.
I am sorry if you disagree, and you are 100% entitled to your opinion. Please take into consideration we have a great majority of people we are trying to satisfy and the majority is against the crap that went on in that room, a room that IS tied to this forum! A room that is kept open in a negative attempt to deface this community and members here. Disrespectful if you ask me ... plain and simple.

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old April 14th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerznPerversion View Post
Its as if were in some kind of hookah nazi forum now, you avoid logic and you still fail to take down the stickam chat. anyone inside the chat can just use a different name and not get banned here =-O. You will never be able to control who uses the hookah pro name, how does it feel having no control . The only way you think you can regain control is by enforcing a bullshit rule on the real hookah pro domain. w/e, ill do whatever the fuck i want outside of this site. Go ahead and ban me if you must but the stickam chat is still running and you guys dont accomplish the one thing you wanted to accomplish good day
We used logic, I tried reasoning numerous times .. I went to bat for people in that room numerous times .. you have nooo idea!

You seem like you are just here to cause trouble ... I thought we were past that!? Seriously!?

And we may not accomplish the one thing we wanted to accomplish. But in the process I guess we will remove the people that have to desire to be part of this community.

~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Old April 14th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Say goodbyeto perznperversion....he is now free to go do whatever the fuck he wants to do. Being disrespectful to the people of this community especially the admin whom provides this forum will not be tolerated.
Old April 14th, 2008, 08:55 PM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to daedra

um.... well anyways! i hope to smoke again with boomhauer! i always learn something from that guy.
Old April 14th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedra View Post
um.... well anyways! i hope to smoke again with boomhauer! i always learn something from that guy.
Me too, I hope to get back on track of friendship with him ... despite the past I would like to move forward with the future and be friends again ...

Old April 14th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskysibe View Post
Say goodbyeto perznperversion....he is now free to go do whatever the fuck he wants to do. Being disrespectful to the people of this community especially the admin whom provides this forum will not be tolerated.
I agree whole heartedly! It isn't like the guy was an asset here anyway.
Old April 15th, 2008, 12:05 AM
JillyIsJustKidding
Deleted Per User Request

Perznperversion I believed had every right to state his opinion

BUT! Even though that HP doesn't own stickam...That room STILL has our name on it and what happens in there...the community will be blamed as a whole.

Its just the fact it uses HP's name that gets everyone all wild-up about it.

Its like if (sorry this isn't a great example, but you get the point) an jacka$$ decided to take Al Fakher's brand name, make a line of tobacco under a fake AF name (which smoked and smelled horribly) which defaced AF as a whole and ruins the companies business.

It just makes HP look bad when we have nothing to do with that room because it has the communities name BOTTOM LINE.

Hell, I hate that room now just because drama always effing happens in there and you know what the sad thing is?

ITS THE EFFING INTERNET FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Idk why someone thinks their the shit when they talk about other members on H-P...on the INTERNET >_< (I'm not saying this to ANYONE in particular...Cuz BS talkers on the internet in general.

"OMG I THINK IM SO EFFING AWESOME BECAUSE I POSTED STUFF UP ABOUT SOMEONE HAHAHA I"M SO COOL!"

geez mayne

I'm not saying stickam only, but the internet as a whole.

Remember people:

/rant>

Last edited by JillyIsJustKidding; April 15th, 2008 at 12:22 AM.
Old April 15th, 2008, 12:50 AM
mrMojoRisin
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillyIsJustKidding View Post
Remember people:

Rofl at that pic!

| 40" Temsah Caramana | [HOWTO] DIY Hookah Hose Hanger | Coffee Can Wind Cover |
Old April 15th, 2008, 12:52 AM
dragonman586
Hookah Pro

Quote:
yikes
Ladies and gentlemen we dun messed up this good boy's thread of fun! He was discussing a good night he had and all of a sudden people bring bs to it and mess up his vibe! Shame on you all.

JK

Really though this is a buzzkill! I was enjoying this thread and getting laughs and info from it until I saw all this mess. This makes me sad!

While it lasted I hope you had an absolute blast daedra
Old April 15th, 2008, 03:50 AM
BARFARTZERO
Banned

Quote:
guinness with starbuzz irish cream is GREAT! we got the idea from sambooka's blue moon with al fakher orange. its the coriander in the blue moon that goes so well with orange. as for the guinness with starbuzz irish cream, its definitely the heavyness of the flavors that combine so well - and since there is no need to worry about a buzz from starbuzz, you let the beer provide the buzz.
I could imagen guinnes with starbuzz irish cream tasting really good cuz i think that guinnes has a lil coffe tast
Old April 15th, 2008, 08:31 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonman586 View Post
Ladies and gentlemen we dun messed up this good boy's thread of fun! He was discussing a good night he had and all of a sudden people bring bs to it and mess up his vibe! Shame on you all.

JK

Really though this is a buzzkill! I was enjoying this thread and getting laughs and info from it until I saw all this mess. This makes me sad!

While it lasted I hope you had an absolute blast daedra
Yes, Daedra I am sorry your thread got hijacked ... and I really do hope you had a good time I would honestly liked to have been with you guys smoking some SB Irish Cream and drinking Guinness, sounds like a GREAT combination!

It is always fun to hang out and smoke some hookah with members of the community. I have gotten to meet KoRnKitten, Rayver, Zombii, Pbpredator, Yoshi, Hookahcouple, b-rad, jagarby, hookahsmoker and zvt ... hoping to get a chance to hang with Bilal and Ev4n this weekend!

Cheers!

Old April 15th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Redneckwoman688
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to Redneckwoman688 Send a message via Yahoo to Redneckwoman688 Send a message via Skype™ to Redneckwoman688

It is always fun to hang out and smoke some hookah with members of the community. I have gotten to meet KoRnKitten, Rayver, Zombii, Pbpredator, Yoshi, Hookahcouple, b-rad, jagarby, hookahsmoker and zvt ... hoping to get a chance to hang with Bilal and Ev4n this weekend!

Cheers![/quote]

So when you coming to Maryland lol
Old April 15th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckwoman688 View Post
So when you coming to Maryland lol
I think June! I will keep you posted ..

Old April 15th, 2008, 11:31 AM
Redneckwoman688
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to Redneckwoman688 Send a message via Yahoo to Redneckwoman688 Send a message via Skype™ to Redneckwoman688

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambooka View Post
I think June! I will keep you posted ..
Lol good...I'll be 20 then heheh
Old April 15th, 2008, 12:17 PM
NazarHookah
Vendor

Send a message via AIM to NazarHookah Send a message via MSN to NazarHookah Send a message via Yahoo to NazarHookah

yay for 20....almost 21 haha.

SamB...this weekend eh?....sweet!
Old April 15th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NazarHookah View Post
yay for 20....almost 21 haha.

SamB...this weekend eh?....sweet!
Yeah man, you going to be down that way? hit me up on PM!

Old April 15th, 2008, 12:47 PM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to daedra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambooka View Post
Yes, Daedra I am sorry your thread got hijacked ... and I really do hope you had a good time I would honestly liked to have been with you guys smoking some SB Irish Cream and drinking Guinness, sounds like a GREAT combination!

Cheers!
lol its ok! i always think its fun to do stuff like this because it takes the community from a internet thing to a real life thing. hopefully soon ill be meeting Bilal from PYH. then in the future if the chance arises, hopefully ill meet up with Mahir and Sambooka.

next time i see persian perversion, ill smack him around a bit.
Old April 15th, 2008, 11:03 PM
SaraaiKar
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARFARTZERO View Post
I could imagen guinnes with starbuzz irish cream tasting really good cuz i think that guinnes has a lil coffe tast
Bailey's compliments SB Irish Cream perfectly. I still have to try Bailey's in the base though. I was going to but my gf hogged the whole damn bottle.
Old April 15th, 2008, 11:41 PM
Zombii
Hookah Newbie

It's cool that you guys got to smoke together. I always smoke alone for the simple fact that I don't have a lot of buddies that smoke hookah.

I think everyone should come to Florida and uh...smoke with Zombii, because she's so awesome. I know Samb tried but I couldn't because family is kinda weird. =/ But he still hooked me up, because he's so freakin' cool. :P
Old April 16th, 2008, 11:04 PM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten

Bilal from PYH? How sam? Is he coming to jax? If so I just might have to meet up with you guys!

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old April 16th, 2008, 11:17 PM
dakingkevin23
Hookah Guru

Send a message via AIM to dakingkevin23

Wait, Bilal going to JAX? or Sambooka's going to LA?
which one?
Old April 17th, 2008, 12:00 AM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten

i have no idea, that's what i was trying to figure out! lol

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old April 17th, 2008, 07:36 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

He is coming to Tampa, and I am going to Tampa ... so we were going to try to meet up Also planning on meeting up with EV4N and Mahir ... and anybody else that is down in that location!

Old April 17th, 2008, 07:54 AM
NazarHookah
Vendor

Send a message via AIM to NazarHookah Send a message via MSN to NazarHookah Send a message via Yahoo to NazarHookah

KK, come.....seriously....it will be a mini hookah convention hahaha
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook