Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Arabic markets FTW!

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old April 16th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Kwikwi
Hookah Guru

Default Re: Arabic markets FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakemonster View Post
HEY!

Which market are you going to IN DFW?

I go to Halal Import Foods on Pioneer PKWY and Collins.... They carry Nakhla, Havana, Starbuzz, Layalina....AF and Fake AF... much0 coal and even some isfahani tobacco. They have their own bakery there... so theres fresh hot Pita bread too.

Aladdins on Cooper just north of Pioneer has some stuff too.

Theres Giza Market in N FT Worth.... and a place called Jasmines over in Richardson?

I went to Byblos for my 31st birthday.... the food is good. All they had was Nakhla to smoke tho.
Wow, Lake I didn't know about all those. I go to Zam Zam in Irving. Off of Northgate.
Old April 16th, 2008, 11:47 AM
ChronicHookah
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakemonster View Post
HEY!

Which market are you going to IN DFW?

I go to Halal Import Foods on Pioneer PKWY and Collins.... They carry Nakhla, Havana, Starbuzz, Layalina....AF and Fake AF... much0 coal and even some isfahani tobacco. They have their own bakery there... so theres fresh hot Pita bread too.

Aladdins on Cooper just north of Pioneer has some stuff too.

Theres Giza Market in N FT Worth.... and a place called Jasmines over in Richardson?

I went to Byblos for my 31st birthday.... the food is good. All they had was Nakhla to smoke tho.
Call them and ask when they will be serving AF in their hookahs, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Old April 16th, 2008, 06:23 PM
sabsz
Hookah Pro

Some of you may know, that if I find anywhere that sells hookah related products where I live, everything is WAY overpriced and there is a lack of variety. but today I was at some store to buy meat, and they had a pretty reasonable price on a box of 33mm 3kings. $14.49 in Canadian dollars which compared the the websites I have looked at it is about the same. I'm going to pick up a whole box next time I go, its the only reasonable price on ANYTHING hookah related that I have ever seen in a store here. Plus I don't have to pay shipping and everything, so this is the ONE thing that will be cheaper for me to buy not online. Yay!
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook