Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

The not so good side to narghile smoking, part 1

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old June 23rd, 2007, 05:21 PM
PerznPerversion
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to PerznPerversion
Default Re: The not so good side to narghile smoking, part 1

If a guy hits me and runs away. I AM GOING 2 RUN AND DO ANYTHING I CAN TO HIT HIM BACK!

In this case, i dont care what the law says, no one assaults me and gets away with it.

If that fag spit on me, i would have gotten a hold of something in the store and bashed his head with it..

Trust me im not a violent person, just assaulting me in that way is not cool. and u better believe i will teach u a lesson of respect.
Old June 24th, 2007, 01:41 AM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten

thats fine- if you choose to do so , but dont be pissed off at the cop if he arrests both of you.

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old June 24th, 2007, 03:54 AM
girlgeek
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to girlgeek

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerznPerversion
If a guy hits me and runs away. I AM GOING 2 RUN AND DO ANYTHING I CAN TO HIT HIM BACK!

In this case, i dont care what the law says, no one assaults me and gets away with it.

If that fag spit on me, i would have gotten a hold of something in the store and bashed his head with it..

Trust me im not a violent person, just assaulting me in that way is not cool. and u better believe i will teach u a lesson of respect.
If you hit him back on the spot, cry. A sheriff once gave me that advice when I was being stalked. Then again he also told me if someone broke into my house to "aim a the big part (chest) and rapid fire til the gun makes clicky noises" So um YMMV?

Oh yeah I'm 5'2" and girly
Old June 24th, 2007, 09:04 AM
sammniamii
Hookah Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerznPerversion

If you hit him back on the spot, cry. A sheriff once gave me that advice when I was being stalked. Then again he also told me if someone broke into my house to "aim a the big part (chest) and rapid fire til the gun makes clicky noises" So um YMMV?

Oh yeah I'm 5'2" and girly
I was told the same thing - if someone breaks into my house and is within 3 feet of the door, unless killed - the criminal can file charges AGAINST me for assault. If killed, he/her family could file charges of manslaughter! The cop told me to run to another room and wait w/ said weapon and "cock it", if the intruder continues into the house and is more than 3 feet in, empty the gun.

Scary....

Hajo, I hope you never have to face another idiot such as that stupid little man. People can be ignorant, stupid and cruel bigots. You probably did the right thing not striking back (even thought stunned and shocked), it would have just gotten you in trouble, for being a victim.
Old June 24th, 2007, 03:58 PM
PerznPerversion
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to PerznPerversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoRnKitten
thats fine- if you choose to do so , but dont be pissed off at the cop if he arrests both of you.
i assure you, they wouldnt be able to find me. lol

and if they ever did, it was well worth it
Old June 24th, 2007, 05:27 PM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

I too have been told to aim and shoot if anyone has entered my house. Though my guys say if he's even a foot into my house, (ie from a window or a door and the door is then shut.... take a couple shots and waste him.

My guys told me to aim for the chest and if close range, the head. Make sure he's dead. As for the family pursuing manslaughter charges? I think i'd counter sue for damages to my house, and to my mental health. For allowing such an animal to invade my privacy.

We just had some scary instances here where i live. one of them A woman got raped about a block from me, in her own home. I my house backs against the woods that the back of her house is up against. Better believe I keep my gun next to me at all times now and lock all my doors. Let that creep try and come in to my house..... i'll kill him with the quickness no questions asked no tears shed. (or at least initially...)

As for what hajo went through, it sucks and i'm sorry that it happened.People are rude, and need to be held accountable for their actions. Next time after someone attacks you, (and hopefully there are witnesses to back it up) that you will be able to protect yourself better and that person gets arrested for aggrevated battery and aggrivated assult.

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old June 24th, 2007, 05:52 PM
merkaba
Hookah Nut

I was always told the 21 foot rule, "If you're 21 feet away from me, I'm shooting."
Old June 24th, 2007, 06:39 PM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

sounds good to me any closer and your a dead man walkin (for about 3 seconds )

Old June 26th, 2007, 11:31 PM
nofrendo
Hookah Nut

In the words of Jay

Hey, Fuck that fat fuck
Old June 27th, 2007, 09:29 AM
Lakemonster
Hookah Enthusiast

My story to the cops will always include how he reached around for what I thought was a weapon.

I was then in fear for my life (you must be in fear for your life, or defending your vehicle or the like to use lethal force off your property in TX)

Whatever happens after that.........
Old June 27th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

Thanks to sammniamii for the advice. However, the problem is that when something totally unexpected and stressful happens how a person reacts is unpredictable. Itís always easy to imagine yourself being thoughtful and restrained when all hell breaks lose or transforming into an ass kicking hardman when the need arises. Yet the truth is when such situations come up being frozen with fear/indecision is very common as is hysteria, panic and running away.

Iíve not been around much violence in the last 10 years (my youthful days are another matter I wonít discuss for fear of offending) but my reactions in those situations were pretty diverse. I recall once making the stupid decision of trying to reason with a huge drunk as a way of stopping him from beating a friend of mine which resulted in us both getting beaten and nearly stabbed until someone else shocked the maniac into submission. Once I was in a situation that I knew was going to turn ugly and once it did I knew Iíd lose. Oddly, enough was the first to strike and when I did everyone was so surprised that I had an extra minute or so leave while everyone else tried to decide what to do. Another time (and by far the ugliest) I attempted to call the police which did no good and my reactions after the incident came from rage rather then reason.

The way people respond to life threatening situations is something that is almost impossible to predict and if you think you know what youíll do when that time comes youíre fooling yourself.
Old June 27th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Lakemonster
Hookah Enthusiast

What you are saying is understandable. It is hard to predict a reaction one will have when faced with a something that comes out of no where.

A couple of things that help you become the master of a situation is to routinely practice something called "immediate action drills". This is basically dry runs you practice over and over with a buddy and a prop for your weapon and her/his. You do this to the point that it becomes instictive.

The other is mental conditioning. You basically brain wash yourself. You you tell yourself that there is one way to survive and that is to dominate all situations that confront you..... and all adversaries. You drill it through your mind that you must do whatever it takes to overcome your opponent no matter who is watching or what people may think..... no matter if it means that the your fate will be decided by a Grand Jury. Better to be judged than carried.

With that being said..... I am no Rambo. I can just as easily get killed or come out on the losing side of hurtin game. Or get carted off in cuffs.
Old June 27th, 2007, 11:57 PM
girlgeek
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to girlgeek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajo Flettner
Thanks to sammniamii for the advice. However, the problem is that when something totally unexpected and stressful happens how a person reacts is unpredictable. Itís always easy to imagine yourself being thoughtful and restrained when all hell breaks lose or transforming into an ass kicking hardman when the need arises. Yet the truth is when such situations come up being frozen with fear/indecision is very common as is hysteria, panic and running away.

Iíve not been around much violence in the last 10 years (my youthful days are another matter I wonít discuss for fear of offending) but my reactions in those situations were pretty diverse. I recall once making the stupid decision of trying to reason with a huge drunk as a way of stopping him from beating a friend of mine which resulted in us both getting beaten and nearly stabbed until someone else shocked the maniac into submission. Once I was in a situation that I knew was going to turn ugly and once it did I knew Iíd lose. Oddly, enough was the first to strike and when I did everyone was so surprised that I had an extra minute or so leave while everyone else tried to decide what to do. Another time (and by far the ugliest) I attempted to call the police which did no good and my reactions after the incident came from rage rather then reason.

The way people respond to life threatening situations is something that is almost impossible to predict and if you think you know what youíll do when that time comes youíre fooling yourself.
I've been in a few life-threatening situations, I tend to always react the same way, detach emotionally and do whatever needs to be done to live. Sometimes that means finding cover, sometimes it means sucker punching someone and running. Scared shitless panic comes later. (The one time I was in a blind panic was the result of a night terror of all things, I suddenly realized hubby was holding my arms at my side and I was screaming. Strange stuff man)
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook