Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Satisfaction Review

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old June 21st, 2007, 01:36 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend
Default Satisfaction Review

No listing exists in the tobacco section so I put it here. Any mod should feel free to move it.
__________________________________________________ _________________________

Satisfaction Review

Last night I stopped by the club and my friend Atiff offered me a bowl of a mu'essel I never heard of before called Satisfaction (I think it is written as رضاء ) which he had brought back from Lebanon.

Brand and Flavor: Satisfaction. Flavour is unknown as I didnt see the package

Cut: Short, it looked like flake cut pipe tobacco with a reddish brown colour. No stems and very gooey.

Narghile: Lebanese about 70cm tall with Syrian style head and stem made of cedar and stainless steel.

Duration: About 90 minutes

Bowl: Syrian style glazed ceramic with about 20 gr. capacity

Foil: The pre-cut kind with holes punched by one of those plastic punchers

Charcoal: 1 piece of Akhla broken in half replaced 3 times during session

Smoke: Dense, white smoke in small quantities.

Buzz: I have never gotten a buzz from smoking so none for me

Smell: Like Black Current

Taste: At first it tastes exactly like Black Current but as the flavour lingers on the tongue it fades to an aftertaste of light cavendish and honey until the next draw when the original flavour returns. Very pleasant, natural taste with a subtle and complicated after taste. A real change from the more popular styles of shisha. When we finished smoking what was left was a small, hard, black disk shaped bit. A possible downside is that it turned the water in the vase a tan/brown colour.

rating: 8/10 More smoke would be nice but the flavour and look was wonderful. A delightful change from what Im used to.

Old June 21st, 2007, 02:18 PM
Rudie Cant Fail
Hookah Pro
Default Re: Satisfaction Review

Cavendish, huh? Sounds like a very nice smoke, I smoke briars and have wondered for some time if there is shisha that tastes like nice pipe tobacco. Sort of jealous actually, haha.
Haikus are easy
but sometimes they don't make sense.
Old June 21st, 2007, 02:27 PM
Hookah Guru

Sounds nice, almost like something my BF would like to try (he's into more tobacco/pipe flavored stuff). Hum....
Old June 21st, 2007, 03:02 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

It was pretty interesting smoke. I like black current a lot ( I make meads and perrys with it ) so the flavour was appealing. The Cavendish flavour was only an aftertaste and it was more of a golden rather then dark kind of flavour. If you want a pipe tobacco flavour, but sweeter, i'd recommend Shh 'el-beled which I love but it's not imported which is strange as it's pretty popular.

A while ago I was talking to a guy over at the Adel Ahmed El Ibiary Company and they said that planned on making something along the lines I've always wanted, a shisha with a pipe flavour. Specifically, Syrian Latikia (these days that style comes from Turkey mostly) and Perique mixed with cavendish. I tell you, that would be a heavenly combination.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook